你得想清楚你要对警♥察♥说什么
You've got to work out what you're gonna say to the police.
因为一旦孩子们坦白 那么
Cos once the kids come forward, then, er,
他们会发现你所说的
they're gonna realise that the story you told
树林里的男人完全是胡扯
about the man in the woods was absolute bullshit.
其实你从没见过那个
That you'd never seen the man
你在照片里描述的那个人
that you said you saw in the photograph.
你说谎了
That you lied.
结果科林·奇斯克被逮捕了
And as a result, Colin Chiswick was arrested.
那好 我就说实话
Well, then, I'll tell the truth.
我会面对后果
And I'll face the consequences.
我们应该...
We should...
-我应该跟孩子们谈谈 -等等 等等
- Well, I should talk to the kids. - Wait. Wait. Wait!
等等
Wait.
如果你们今早才知道这件事呢
What if you didn't know about this until this morning?
如果你之前不知道
If you didn't know...
那他们就不能责怪你编造谎言
then you can't be blamed for making anything up.
特蕾莎在树林里
Theresa was in the woods,
寻找阿利克斯 正好警♥察♥发现了她
looking for Alex when the police found her.
如果他们知道本也去过同一个地方 就会怀疑
If they know Ben was in the same spot, they'll suspect something.
这是巧合 他们需要证据
It's coincidence. They need evidence.
那奇斯克怎么办
What about Chiswick?
如果他们没有足够指证他的证据
If they don't have enough evidence against him,
他们最终会放了他
they will have to release him eventually.
我去跟孩子们谈谈
I'm gonna talk to the children.
你得打电♥话♥联♥系♥帕克斯警长
You need to call Sergeant Parks.
我们会分别与他们谈
'We'll speak with each of them separately.
我们会给他们提供合适的监护人
'We'll provide them with their own appropriate adult to supervise
回答他们的任何问题
'and answer any questions they may have.
从这以后你们不能再陪伴他们了
'We'll ask you not to accompany them at this stage
因为我们可能需要
'as we may need to ask you
询问你们与案件相关的问题
further questions pertinent to the case.'
你们还有问题吗
Do either of you have any questions at all?
那好 如果你们不介意的话
OK, well, if you wouldn't mind waiting, erm,
在那里等 我们这边结束就来找你们
through there, I'll come and speak with you when we're finished.
-就这样 -谢谢
- OK. - Thanks.
他们怀疑我们
They suspect us of something.
所以他们不让我们进去
That's why they're not letting us in the room,
因为他们怀疑我们
cos they suspect us of something.
从现在开始会发生什么
What happens now, after this part?
-我不知道 -我们该怎么办
- I don't know. - What do we do?
你觉得所有人都会知道吗
D'you think everybody's gonna find out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要说出真♥相♥
I'm going to tell the truth.
关于电子画像
About the e-fit.
关于...一切
About... everything.
我要 我要告诉他们这都是我的错
I'm gonna-I'm gonna tell them it was all my fault.
你不能 因为并不是这样
Well, you can't. You can't because it isn't.
就是 就是
It is. It is.
就是 你只是想保护伊娃
It is. You're just trying to protect Eva, that...
所以我们在这里 因为我
that's why we're here now. Because of me.
这事太乱套了 我得阻止
This is fucked. I've got to stop it.
我得阻止 我得去...
I've got to stop, I've just got...
我不能再做个孬种了
I've got to stop being such a coward.
我来这是因为我想来 我想保护你
I'm here because I want to be here. I'm trying to protect you.
-什么 -听着 拜托 等等
- What?! - Look, just, please. Just wait.
好吗 坐下来 等等
OK? Just sit down, just wait.
-拜托 -我不需要
- Please! - I don't need...
我不需要保护 海伦
I don't need protecting, Helen.
没有我本会过得更好
Ben will be better off without me.
没有我你会过得更好 真的
You'll all be better off without me. You really will.
如果你不愿意为本而等 那就...为了我
If you won't stay for Ben, then... stay for me.
拜托
Please.
就这一件事 最后一件
It'll just be this one thing, this one last thing
然后就会好的 就会结束 拜托了
and then it'll be fine, it'll be over. OK, please.
拜托
Please...
特蕾莎 拜托别离开我
Theresa, please don't leave me.
-没事 没事了 -别离开我
- It's OK. It's OK. - Don't leave me.
我们会跟皇家检察署谈谈
We'll speak with the CPS.
但鉴于他们的年龄和对我们的坦诚
But given their age and the fact they were honest with us,
很可能不会采取任何其他行动
it's unlikely that any further action will be taken.
你们会告诉阿利克斯的父母吗
Will you be informing Alex's parents?
只有他们需要知道时才会说
Only if they need to know.
-好 -但这真是个巧合
- OK. - It's quite a coincidence, though.
你和我相遇的那晚
That the night you and I met,
你正好就在本与伊娃所说
you were in the same place in the woods
在树林里找到阿利克斯的地方
where Ben and Eva supposedly found Alex.
对
Yeah.
我猜 我猜很多人搜了那里 所以
I suppo... I suppose a lot of people were searching there, so...
那你们认为是奇斯克干的吗
Do you think it's Chiswick, then?
目前调查还在进行中
This is an ongoing investigation.
还有很多事情...说不通
There's still a few things that don't, er... add up.
你懂的
You know.
但别担心 你来找我们是正确的决定
But don't worry, you still did the right thing coming forward.
照顾好你的儿子
Watch out for your boy.
等等 是弗雷泽
Oh, hold on a sec. It's Fraser.
嗨
'Hi.'
海伦跟你在一起吗
Hey, erm... is Helen with you?
在 你还好吗
Er, yeah. You all right?
你...你得赶紧带她去医院
'You... you, er, you need to get her to the hospital.'
埃迪找到了大卫
Eddie found David.
我不知道怎么回事
I... I don't know what, erm...
埃迪过去就发现了他
Eddie went round and he found him
他吃了什么药 我不知道
and he's taken something. I... I-I don't know.
很糟 小特 非常糟糕
It-it's bad, T, it is really, really bad.
你得赶紧带海伦去医院 马上
You need to get Helen to the hospital. Right now.