该死
Shit.
我是加斯·博伊德
'Hi, this is Gareth Boyd.
现在无法接听电♥话♥ 请留言
'I'm not around, so please leave a message.'
该死
Shit.
阿利克斯
Alex.
把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down.
我在拍你和爸爸的电影
I'm making a film about you and Dad.
阿利克斯 把手♥机♥放下 我能解释
Alex, just put the phone down and I can explain.
你什么都不用解释
You don't have to explain anything.
-阿利克斯 给我 -不
- Alex, give it to me. - No!
赶紧给我
Give it to me now.
不
No!
阿利克斯 站住 站住
Alex, stop! Stop!
-把手♥机♥给我 -我要把视频发给所有人
- Just give me the phone. - I'm gonna send it to everyone.
我要发给伊娃
I'm gonna send it to Eva.
-把手♥机♥给我 -放开我
- Give me the phone. - Get off me.
放下手♥机♥
Drop the phone.
放下手♥机♥ 把手♥机♥给我 放下
Drop the phone. Just give me the phone, drop it!
阿利克斯 阿利克斯 阿利克斯
Alex... Alex. Alex!
阿利克斯
Alex.
阿利克斯 天呐 阿利克斯
Alex... Oh, my God, Alex.
天呐
Oh, my God.
阿利克斯
Alex.
阿利克斯
Alex.
阿利克斯 阿利克斯
Alex. Alex...
伊娃 这是你妈妈
删除
确定删除信息吗
删除后信息无法恢复
伊娃 这是你妈妈
我只想让他放手
I just wanted him to let go!
特蕾莎 我只想让他放手
Theresa, I just wanted him to let go.
我只想让他放手
I just wanted him to let go.
他才十岁
He was ten!
他只是个孩子
He was a baby!
你什么都不用做
You didn't have do anything!
你不该在那里
You shouldn't have even been there!
你抛下了他 海伦 你把他扔在了那里
You left him, Helen. You just threw him away!
把他留在了树林里
And left him in those woods.
天呐 你让我相信我们的孩子该为此负责
Oh, my God, you made me believe our children were responsible.
你让他们相信自己该负责
You made them believe that they were responsible.
我绝不会让他们受责备
I would never have let them take the blame.
我试过了 我试过阻止你
I tried, I did try to stop you...
你应该告诉我 我一直都对你推心置腹
You should have told me! I have always told you everything.
-我只是想保护你 -保护我
- I was trying to protect you. - Protect me?
我觉得你无法...
I just didn't think that you could...
我只想自己承担
I just wanted to take it on.
我只想自己承担 因为我知道 我知道
I wanted to take it on myself, cos I knew, I knew...
我知道你承受不了
I knew you couldn't cope.
不不不 你不能在这件事上拿我做借口
No. No. No. No. You can't use me as the excuse for this.
你 你把我作为借口
You... You have used me as justification
为你做的所有破事开脱
for every shitty mistake you have ever made!
-特蕾莎 拜托 -对 你就是 海伦
- Theresa, please... - Yes, you have, Helen!
你杀了阿利克斯·博伊德 海伦
You killed Alex Boyd, Helen.
我还怪我的儿子
I blamed my own son!
当他们到这里
When they get here,
当警♥察♥到这里 你要告诉他们事实
when the police get here, you're gonna tell them the truth.
我做不到
I can't.
-我不能 -那我说
- I can't... - OK, I will.
我就再也见不到伊娃了
I'll never see Eva again!
我永远看不到伊娃长大
I'll never see Eva grow up.
我永远看不到伊娃...
I'll never see Eva...
我知道 我知道 那是 那是我活该
I know, I know, that is... That is exactly what I deserve.
那是我活该
That is exactly what I deserve.
但她不该如此
But she doesn't.
你为了本撒谎
You lied for Ben.
你会做任何事
You would have done anything.
我为伊娃撒谎
I lied for Eva.
我也会为你撒谎 我会的
I would do the same for you, I would.
拜托
Please.
拜托 拜托 特蕾莎 救救我 我求你了
Please. Please. Please, Theresa, help me. I am begging you.
拜托
Please.
我没有为伊娃撒谎
You didn't lie for Eva.
但你说得对 她不值得这些
You're right though, she doesn't deserve this.
你知道其中的区别吗 海伦
Do you know the difference though, Helen?
区别是伊娃 她会没事的
The difference is that Eva, she'll be fine,
因为她还能长大
because she gets to grow up.
如果她想 她可以见你
If she wants to, she can see you.
我希望她永远不用再看到你
I hope she never has to look at you ever again.
你不是认真的
You don't mean that.
特蕾莎 你不是认真的 拜托 你不是认真的
Theresa, you don't mean that. Please, you don't mean that.
我什么都告诉他们
I'll tell them everything.
不仅是我所做的
Not just what I did.
但如果你愿意 我会把一切带进坟墓
But if you wanted, I would take all of it to my grave.
我会承受一切
I would live with it.
海伦·巴德韦尔校长已承认
'Head teacher Helen Bardwell has pleaded guilty
谋杀十岁男孩阿利克斯·博伊德
'to the murder of the ten-year-old schoolboy Alex Boyd.
巴德韦尔将羁押在监狱
'Bardwell has been remanded in custody
等到下周的审判
'to await sentencing next week.'
中♥央♥郡警局
我们都松了一口气
We are relieved
这场令人痛心的悲剧得到了快速解决
to bring this tragic and upsetting case to a swift conclusion.
希望这能给阿利克斯的家人
Hopefully, this can bring closure
在这艰难时刻带去些许慰藉
to Alex's family at this most difficult time.
嗨 宝贝
Hey there.
嗨
Hey.
-别担心我 -好
- Don't look at me. - Yeah.
阿利克斯·博伊德
2011年2月14日生
2021年5月29日卒
真抱歉 琴
I'm so sorry, Jean.
已售出
谢谢 帅小伙
Thanks, handsome.
你能帮我吗
Will you give me a hand?
你跟大家告别过了吗
Have you said your goodbyes?
好孩子
Good lad.
我爱你
I love you.
你还是我的宝贝 你还是我的宝贝
You're still my baby. You're still my baby.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
祝贺 儿子
我真骄傲能成为你父亲
弗雷泽
领养证明书