小特
'T?
你还在吗
'Are you still there?'
我没事
I'm fine.
-好吧 -好的
- Ok. - 'Ok.'
永远爱你 X
永远爱你 X
你那边怎样了
'How are you getting on?'
嗯 很好
Yeah. Fine.
很好 我不是在...
'Great, look I'm not, er...
我不是在催你 我只是...
'I'm not rushing you, I just...'
我想说你要是在替大卫
I wanted to say that if you were looking
找干净的衣服
for anything clean for David,
那你...
then your...
你大概最好要去楼下的洗衣房♥里拿
..your best bet is probably downstairs in the laundry room.
而不是在主卧
'Rather than in the main bedroom.
抱歉 我之前就该说的
Sorry, I should've said before.'
好的
Ok.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
嗯
'Yeah.'
不会花太长时间的
Won't be long.
-一会见 -好的 很好
- 'See you soon.' - OK. Great.
是谁
Hello?
有人在那吗
Is somebody there?
天呐
Oh, God.
亲爱的 你给我吓出心脏病了
Sweetheart, you gave me a heart attack.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
弗雷泽叔叔知道你在这吗
Does Uncle Fraser know that you're here?
对不起
Sorry.
行了 没事 没事 没事
OK. Don't worry. Don't worry. Don't worry.
我们送你回去 因为他会...
Let's get you back, cos he will be...
他肯定担心坏了 没错
He'll be worried sick. Yes.
等我替爸爸拿些住院用的东西 好吗
I'll just get some things... for Daddy for the hospital, OK.
我能和你一起去吗
Can I come with you?
不行 亲爱的 很抱歉不行 爸爸太累了
Oh, no, darling I'm sorry, no. Daddy's just so tired.
但医生对他的病情很乐观
But the doctors are really pleased with him,
所以或许...或许明天他就能回家了
so maybe... maybe he'll be home tomorrow.
亲爱的 他会没事的
Oh, sweetie, sweetheart, he's gonna be fine.
是因为我吗
Is this because of me?
不 完全不是
No, not at all.
你♥爸♥爸很爱你
Your daddy loves you so much,
这个世上他爱你超过一切
he loves you more than anything in the world.
他只是...目前不太舒服 就这样
He's just... not very well at the moment, that's all.
他很骄傲 你是多么勇敢
He is so proud of how brave you are,
敢于说出真♥相♥ 我们都很骄傲
for telling the truth, we all are.
-但我没有 -你没有什么 宝贝
- But I didn't. - You didn't what, pickle?
我没有说实话
I didn't tell the truth.
所以发生了这些
That's why this happened,
所以我们得向警♥察♥撒谎
that's why we had to lie to the police.
不 不
No. No.
这不是... 不是...
That's not... That's not what...
听我说 现在一切都...结束了 都过去了 好吗
Look, it's... it's done with now, it's over, OK.
本只是想要帮我
Ben was just trying to help.
阿利克斯太凶了
Alex was so horrible.
而他不肯停下
And he wouldn't stop,
尽管我像妈妈说的那样直面他
even when I stood up to him, like Mum said.
于是我和本...
So me and Ben...
我们也凶回去了
we were horrible back.
我们叫他去...
We told him to...
自杀
kill himself.
所以当我们发现他时
That's why when we found him,
我们觉得他是...
we thought he'd...
本恨我吗
Does Ben hate me?
不 老天 不 绝不会
No. Goodness, no, no, never!
不 他永远不可能恨你
Never! He could never!
所以妈妈知道阿利克斯在欺负你 对吗
So, Mummy knew that Alex was bullying you, yeah?
她和我说她会处理
She told me she'd fix it,
所以她让我什么也别说
so she told me not to say anything.
但是...
But...
我不想让阿利克斯的妈妈
I don't want Alex's mum
看到我在学校发给他的东西
to see the stuff I sent him at school.
什么 他平板上的信息吗
What, the messages on his tablet?
我不想说那些坏话的
I didn't want to be so horrible.
-我只是想让他别欺负我了 -我知道
- I just wanted him to stop. - I know.
我知道
I know.
没事的 好吗
It's fine. OK.
她永远不会看到那些信息 我向你保证
She is never gonna see those messages. I promise you.
我跟你保证
I promise you.
好吗 我的甜心
OK, my sweets?
因涉嫌谋杀十岁的阿利克斯·博伊德
'A man arrested in connection with the murder
而被捕的一名男子被警方释放
'of ten-year-old Alex Boyd has been released by police.
在周日下午被通报失踪之后
'Alex's body was found in a wooded area near his home
阿利克斯的尸体在他家附近的林区被发现
'after he was reported missing on Sunday afternoon.
警方拒绝就进一步调查的线索进行评论
'Police would not comment on further lines of inquiry,
但强调了他们的调查
'but emphasised their investigations
仍在持续积极地推进中
remained "ongoing and active".
大卫
David?
我是特蕾莎 你...你现在在医院里
Er, it's Theresa. You're... you're in the hospital.
不要吗 好吧
No? No.
我去帮你叫海伦
I'll go and get Helen for you.
她拿走了车钥匙
She took the car keys.
大卫 你知道她上哪去了吗
David, do you know where she went?
-伊娃在哪 她还好吗 -嗯
- Where's Eva? Is she OK? - Yeah.
嗯 她很好 她和弗雷泽在一起
Yeah. She's fine. She's with Fraser.
她很好 她...
She's fine. She's...
-我想见她 -好 你会见到她的 大卫 大卫...
- I want to see her. - Yeah, you will, David. David, what..
你知道海伦上哪去了吗
Do you know where Helen went?
也许她走了
Maybe she's left.
也许她去和他在一起了
Maybe she's gone to be with him.
她总是和他一起
She's always with him.
大卫
David.
大卫 她...她上周六晚和他在一起吗
David, was she with... was she with him last Saturday night?
就是烧烤前那晚 你还记得吗 大卫
The night before the barbecue. Do you remember, David?
试着记起来 大卫
Try to remember, David.
我不知道
I don't know.
她当时不在家
She wasn't home.
她总是和他一起
She's always with him.
你回来了
You're back.
是啊
Yeah.
很好
That's good.
我刚刚...
I just, er...
我刚刚试过打你电♥话♥ 但...
I just tried to call you, but, er...
这里信♥号♥♥太差了
the signal here's terrible.
我刚刚去厕所了
I just went to the loo.
我要出去一趟 给他买♥♥点吃的东西
I'm gonna pop down the road, and get him something to eat.
这里的食物太糟糕了
The food here is just terrible.
你能坐着陪下他吗 我不会去太久
Would you mind sitting with him? I won't be long.
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen?!
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen!
埃迪 你能坐到里面陪陪大卫吗
Eddie, would you sit in with David?
嗯 好啊 你要去哪...
Yeah, sure, where are you...?
海伦
Helen!
天呐
Jesus!
海伦
Helen!
别走了
Just stop!
那天晚上你在吗
Were you there that night?
-我在哪 -跟加斯在一起
- Was I where? - With Gareth!
那天晚上你在吗
Were you there that night?
阿利克斯遇害当晚你在那吗
Were you there the night Alex got killed?
特蕾莎 大卫因为镇定剂而恍惚
Theresa, David is off his face on sedatives.