霍灵顿大道
第一季第四集[本季终]
《霍灵顿大道》前情回顾
你甚至没意识到我们的儿子失踪了
You didn't even realise our son was missing.
而你就坐在这 只是坐在这 一句话也不说
You just sit here, you just sit here and you say nothing.
而我们的儿子死了
And our son is dead!
-我想去警局 -你该考虑一下
- I want to go to the police. - You should think about that.
阿利克斯没有欺负伊娃
Alex never bullied Eva.
-但这听起来像是本的又一个谎言 -别...
- It sounds like another one of Ben's stories. - Don't.
如果是我的女儿
If it was my daughter,
我会立马就去警局
I would have gone to the police straightaway.
我也会这么说 直到事情发生在我儿子身上
That's what I would have said until it happened to my son.
海伦现在都无法与我共处一室
Helen can't stand to be in the same room as me any more.
我觉得你和我都在幻想
I think you and I are dreaming of
不存在的现实 埃迪
realities that don't exist, Eddie.
这只是份谢礼 你懂的 为了你的陪伴
It's just a thank you. You know, for... for being there.
真美
It's beautiful.
警♥察♥今天下午逮捕了我们的摄影师
The police arrested our photographer this afternoon.
科林·奇斯克
Colin Chiswick.
你得想清楚你要对警♥察♥说什么
You've got to work out what you're gonna say to the police.
因为一旦孩子们坦白 他们会发现你所说的
Cos once the kids come forward, they're gonna realise the story
树林里的男人完全是胡扯
you told about the man in the woods was bullshit.
这意味着杀害阿利克斯真凶
Which means Alex's actual killer
还逍遥法外 都是因为你
is out there because of you!
我不能再做个孬种了
I've got to stop being such a coward.
别...
Don't...
如果你不愿意为本而等 那就为了我
If you won't stay for Ben, then stay for me.
"你得去趟医院"
'You need to go to the hospital.'
埃迪找到了大卫
Eddie found David.
"很糟 小特 非常糟糕"
'It's bad, T, it is really, really bad.'
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want anything?
咖啡
Coffee?
我之前不知道大卫这么不开心
I didn't know that David was so unhappy.
你知道吗
Did you know?
你觉得这会不会和所发生的事有关...
Do you think this had anything to do with what happened...
不 我不觉得 我不想谈论这个
No, I don't. I don't want to talk about it.
他稳定了
He is stable.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你想来看他的话
If you'd like to come and see him.
-松了口气 -请这边走
- What a relief. - Just this way.
我想自己去
I'd like to go by myself.
埃迪 出去透口气吧
Eddie. Fresh air?
嗯 好的
Yeah, sure.
他给我发了条短♥信♥ 所以我...
He sent me a text. That's how I, er...
我看到的时候 就知道他打算...
The second I saw it, I knew what he was going...
...他做了什么
..what he'd done.
-我只希望我能早点看到 -我能看看吗
- I just wish I'd read it sooner. - Can I see it?
告诉大家 我很抱歉
好吧
Right...
我只是想不通他为什么
I just can't think why he'd...
发给了我 而不是...
send that to me, and not...
他也许知道你当时在家 或许他想...
Maybe he knew you were home. Maybe he wanted to be...
获救
..saved?
我觉得我本该做得更多
I think I could have done more.
他和你说过些什么吗 埃迪
Did he tell you something, Eddie?
好吧 我该进去了
OK. I should be getting in.
祈祷会之后 大卫和我
After the vigil, when David and I
去喝一杯的时候 他...
went for a drink... he was...
他当时一团糟
He was a mess.
他...
He was...
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
老天 我不该...
God, I shouldn't...
我都不知道他到底知不知道自己在说什么
I don't even know if he knew what he was saying.
他说了什么
What was he saying?
他做了什么吗
Did he do something?
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
他跟我说海伦出轨了
He told me Helen was cheating on him.
而且她出轨
That she had been,
有一段时间了
for a while.
-和谁 -我不知道
- Who with? - I don't know.
但就像我说的 他脑里装了很多事
But like I said, he had a lot going on in his head.
我只是...
I just...
...觉得该有人知道
..thought someone should know.
我觉得我希望有人知道
I think I'd want someone to know.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
你以为我会说什么
What did you think I was going to say?
你刚刚问 "他做了什么"
Just, you asked, "What did he do?"
我该进去了
I should get in.
嗨
Hiya.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他们说...
Er... they said...
他们说他会好起来的
They said he's gonna be fine.
他们打算...
They're going to, er...
让他留院观察几天
..keep him in for a few days.
观察下他的状况
Keep him under observation.
查查是否有伤及他内部器官的症状
Check for any signs of damage to his internal organs.
这之类的
Something like that.
那就好
That's good.
老天 这里面真冷
God, it's so cold in here.
我几小时前就问他们要过一床毯子了
I asked them for a blanket hours ago.
我相信他们在准备了 海伦
I'm sure they're on it, Helen.
他们什么都不做
They're not doing anything,
他们就站在外面嘻嘻哈哈
they're just standing out there giggling!
我这样好像妈妈在说话
I sound like Mum.
抱歉
Sorry.
我从没料想到会发生这种事
I never thought this would happen.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
当然不是我的错
Of course, it's not my fault.
没错 不是...
No. Yeah...
-我只想说如果发生了什么... -什么也没发生
- I just meant if something had happened... - Nothing's "happened".
他很抑郁
He was depressed.
他很抑郁 而我没有注意到
He was depressed and I didn't pay any attention.
-海伦... -你能不能...
- Helen... - Look, can you just,
你能不能去家里帮我拿些东西
can you go and get me some things from home.
我会感激不尽 拿个小包
I'd be really grateful. Fetch a small bag.
装些睡衣 一套换洗衣服和一支牙刷
Get some pyjamas, and a change of clothes and a toothbrush.
好的 我去办
Yep. OK. On it.
跟埃迪说 他想的话可以随时进来
Tell Eddie he can pop in if he wants to.
大卫没事了
Erm, David's OK.
"他们要让他留院观察几天
'Er, they're gonna keep him in for a few days,
但海伦说他会没事的"
'but Helen says that he's gonna be fine.'
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我是指...身体方面...
I mean... physically...
你和他谈过了吗
Have you spoken to him?
小特
'T?'
没有
No.
我正要去海伦家 去帮他...拿些东西
I was just on my way to Helen's, to get... get him some stuff.
好的
Ok.
伊娃还好吗
'How's Eva?'
很安静
Quiet.
我跟她说她爸爸出了事故
I told her her dad's been in an accident.
但我不认为她相信我
But I don't think she believed me.
我想我们这段时间
'I think we're all having trouble
都会很难相信所发生的事
'believing anything that's happened these last few days.'
有什么需要跟我说
Tell me what you need.
告诉我我要做什么
'Tell me what I need to do.
才能弥补这一切
'So that I can fix this.'
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我...
I, um...
你...
You...
你该去替大卫拿东西
you should go and get those things for David.