Maybe one of the kids knows where Alex is.
也许他在朋友家
I mean, maybe he's at a friend's house.
这是他会做的事吗
Is that something he'd do?
你大概能遇到这附近的一些恋童癖
You probably get a fair few paedophiles around here.
这里是合适的地方
It's the right area for it.
孩子多 安静 偏远
Plenty of kids. Quiet. Insular.
埃迪
Eddie...
听着 我只是说 这种人到处都是
Look, I'm just saying, they're everywhere.
失踪的也可能是我们的孩子 埃迪
It could have been one of our kids, Eddie.
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
天呐
Jesus.
大卫 看这个图 笑死
克里斯 太过分了
汤米 这图太猛了 笑死
本杰·韦斯特
阿利克斯女装
-妈 -这是什么
- Mum! - What is this?
这是个玩笑
It's just a joke.
玩笑
A joke?
阿利克斯失踪了 他父母急坏了
Alex is missing. His parents are terrified.
警♥察♥就在外面 问问题
The police are out there, asking questions.
你们俩...
Did you two...?
你们今天出去玩时看到他了吗
Did...? Did either of you see him today when you were out?
-没有 -本
- No. - Ben?
我们没看见他 你怎么总觉得我♥干♥了什么
We didn't see him! Why do you always think I've done something?
我什么也没干
I haven't done anything!
所以这不是你做的 而是别人 对吧
So this wasn't you, this was somebody else, was it?
这只是个玩笑
It was just a joke.
-行吧 手♥机♥我没收了 -妈
- Yeah, well, I'm keeping this. - Mum!
谢谢 亲爱的 你不必这么做
Thanks, love. You didn't need to do that.
没事 我需要离开那个房♥间
It's all right. I really needed to get out of that other room,
-说真的 -嗯
- to be honest. - Yeah.
埃迪
Eddie...
说你和弗雷泽在考虑离开这里
mentioned that you and Fraser were thinking of leaving.
什么
What?
-据我所知没有 -你会说 对吧
- Not that I know of. - You would say, wouldn't you,
-如果你不幸福 -对 当然
- if you weren't happy? - Yeah, of course.
我很幸福 我们没有不幸福
I mean, I am happy. We're not not happy.
显然我们会聊天
I mean, obviously, we talk, we talk, erm,
但未来的事情 不...埃迪...
but, like, aeons in the future. Not... Eddie's...
他有点怪 对吧
He's a bit odd, isn't he?
那怎么了
So, what's the matter, then?
我很担心一件事
I'm really worried about something.
我没在公园里找到孩子 而是在树林里
I didn't find the kids in the park, I found them by the woods.
他们在吵架
They were fighting.
表现得很奇怪
They were really weird.
我很担心发生了什么 他们...
I'm really worried that something's happened, that they've...
我 我担心...
I'm... I'm worried...
我在本的手♥机♥上看到了这个
I found this on Ben's phone.
那是阿利克斯·博伊德 对吧
That's Alex Boyd, isn't it?
特蕾莎 这很...不堪
Theresa, this is... awful.
确实过分 但我经常看到
It is, it's awful, but I see these all the time.
小孩会给彼此发这种东西
Kids send these to each other.
就像表情包 这不是...
It's like a meme. It's not just...
我觉得 我觉得你有点过度解读了
I think... I think you're reading too much into it.
-也许吧 -不 你就是
- Maybe. - No, you are!
你对他总是这样 听着 本有点...
You always do with him! Look, Ben can be...
本不可能...伊娃也是
But he's not capable of... And neither is Eva!
我...
You know, I...
太傻了 竟然还说起这个
It's silly, silly even talking about it.
对
Yeah.
抱歉 真抱歉 海伦 我只是...我很担心
Sorry, I-I'm so sorry, Helen. I just... I was just so worried.
本没事 他好得很
Ben's fine, he's more than fine.
他很正常 一直都是
He's normal. He always has been.
你跟弗雷泽说过这事吗
Have you mentioned this to Fraser?
没有
No.
那就好
Good.
我明天得去学校
I've got school tomorrow.
你应该去睡会
You should get some sleep.
-好 晚安 -晚安 亲爱的
- Yeah. Night. - Night, love.
谢谢 抱歉 我太蠢了
Thank you. Sorry. Stupid.
-明天见 -好
- See you tomorrow. - Yeah.
家里还有很多烧烤留下的食物
There's quite a lot of barbecue food left over.
我们可以带一点去博伊德家
We could take some round for the Boyds.
埃迪要出去见朋友
Eddie's gonna be out seeing friends.
我们可以过去 看看他们
We could pop round, see how they are.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么
Why?
谁想要烧烤的剩菜
Who wants leftover barbecue food?
我觉得这样很好
Well, I thought it would be nice.
这就是邻里之间
Thought it was the sort of thing
应该做的事
that neighbours are supposed to do.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
好吧
Ok.
我今晚会晚点下班 亲爱的
I've got a late finish tonight, darling,
所以爸爸会来接你 好吗
so Dad's gonna come and pick you up, all right?
好
Yeah.
你昨天出去玩时见到阿利克斯了吗
Did you see Alex anywhere when you were out yesterday?
当你出去和本玩的时候
When you were out playing with Ben?
没有
No.
好
Ok.
你们中有些人或许已经知道
As some of you may well be aware...
周末发生了一起非常悲伤的事件
..Something very sad has happened over the weekend.
我们的其中一位学生 阿利克斯·博伊德失踪了
One of our children, Alex Boyd, has gone missing.
我们所有人 尤其是他的爸妈
And all of us, but most especially his mum and dad,
非常 非常担心他
are very, very worried about him.
我不想吓到你们
Now, while I don't want to scare you,
但大家务必要记住我们经常说的
it is important to remember what we have always said -
如果你看到有人举止奇怪
if you see anyone acting strangely,
或让你感觉不舒服
or making you feel uncomfortable,
你必须立刻告诉一位你信任的大人
you must tell a trusted adult straight away,
并且无论何时 告诉你家人自己去哪了
and always tell your family where you are going.
如果有什么事让你担心
If there is anything worrying you,
如果你知道任何关于阿利克斯·博伊德下落的事
and if you know anything about where Alex Boyd was,
或谁可能见过他 周末时
or who might have seen him or been with him
跟他在一起 不要保密
over the weekend, then don't keep it to yourselves.
我希望大家都时刻记着阿利克斯·博伊德
I would like all of us to keep Alex Boyd and his family
和他的家人
in our thoughts.
你该说什么
What do you say?
什么
What?
对这种境遇的家长
To people in this situation?
不知道
No idea.
-加斯 -嘿
- Hi, Gareth. - Hiya.
我们只是
We just, erm...
我们帮忙了搜寻工作 而且
Well, we helped out with the search and, er,
我们想着应该...
we thought we should...
给你们带了些食物
Brought you some food.
想进来吗
Yeah, do you wanna come in?
这些是你自己的雕刻的吗
Do you make these carvings yourself?
加斯在公园有个小棚子 他总去那里
Gareth's got a shed in the garden. He's always out there.
非常好看
They're really nice.
我很遗憾 我无法想象你们的感受
I'm so sorry. I can't begin to imagine how you must feel.
警♥察♥怎么说 他们找到什么了吗
What have the police said? Have they found anything?
他们想让我们开新闻发布会
They want us to do a press conference.
嗯
Yeah.
这附近有12个登记在案的性侵犯
There's 12 registered sex offenders around here.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不 我之前不知道
No, I didn't know that, no.
警♥察♥不肯说
The police wouldn't talk about it,
但街尾的米莱娜告诉我了
but that's what Milena down the road told me.
她知道是因为她丈夫给别人家
And she knows cos her husband installs broadband
安装宽带
in people's houses.
你去别人家安装宽带时
You learn a lot of things going installing broadband