埃迪 这太离谱了
Eddie, that's outrageous!
-但这是真的 -你不能这么说
- It's true, though! - You can't say things like that!
人们不再注意保护自己
People don't take care of themselves any more,
而是放任自流
they just let themselves go.
你作弊 你这个骗子
You cheat! You're a cheat.
要是有人跟你说这样的话 你作何感想
How would you feel if someone said that to you?
我就是这样的人
That's the way I am!
我不在意别人这么跟我说
I wouldn't mind if someone said that to me.
我反而会感到很荣幸
I'd be flattered!
妈妈
Mum?
-我能和伊娃一起去公园吗 -不行
- Can me and Eva go to the park? - No.
海伦阿姨说她无所谓
Aunty Helen said she doesn't mind,
但她说我们得来问你
but she said we have to ask you.
你弟弟挺自得其乐的
Your brother's enjoying himself.
-妈妈 拜托了 -我听到了
- Mum, please? - Yes, I heard you.
不 你们不能去 因为我们随时可能开饭
No, you can't, because we're eating any minute,
我不要到时跑去找你们 所以不行
I'm not chasing after you, no.
我才刚点燃烧烤 我们一时半会开不了饭
I've only just lit the barbecue, we're not gonna eat for a bit.
你干嘛不让他们出去玩
Why don't you let them go out?
这样你就可以到屋外去轻松一下
Then you can come outside and enjoy yourself.
他玩得太疯了 我想让他安静一下
He's over-excited, I want him to calm down.
-让他们从你眼皮子底下消失 -住手
- Get them out from under your feet. - Stop it!
-怎么了 -他掐我
- What's going on? - He pinched me!
本
Ben!
-我没有 -你有
- I didn't! - You did!
我跟你说了多少次了 别碰她
How many time have I told you, don't lay hands on her!
大家都冷静 好吗
Everyone just calm down, OK?
-放轻松 今天应该是愉快的一天 -闭嘴
- Relax! Supposed to be a nice day. - Shut up.
好了 听着 我有个好主意
OK, now, look, I have a brilliant idea.
你们两个和对方道个歉
You two apologise to one another,
说好以后会和平相处 那么或许...
promise you'll play nicely, and then maybe,
妈妈 就是小特阿姨或许
maybe Mum-slash-Aunty T
会放你们去公园玩半小时
will let you go to the park for half an hour.
-对不起 -对不起
- Sorry. - Sorry.
抱歉 小特阿姨
Sorry, Aunty T.
好吧 那就半小时
Well, half an hour, then.
-好耶 -快去吧
- Yes! - Well, go on, then!
等等 记得跟你妈妈说一声 好吗
Slow down! Can you make sure Mummy knows, please?
还有你得带上你的手♥机♥
And you need to take your phone.
懂了吗 是吗 那好 去吧
Understand? Yes? OK, go.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你本来可以拒绝的
You could have said no.
好了 好了 到外面找点乐子吧
Come on. Come on. Come outside and have some fun. Yeah?
找乐子 记住了 找乐子
Fun, remember? Fun!
霍灵顿大道
第一季第一集
老实说 这是我最好的一块表
Honestly, it is the best watch I have ever owned.
瞧 你仔细看的话
Look, if you look,
可以看到它显示你活动的卡路里
you can see it's telling you active calories,
心率 血氧饱和度
heart rate, oxygen levels.
看 我今天早上已经活动了7公里
You can see I've already put in my 7k this morning.
恢复的很好
A decent recovery...
老天 埃迪 这太棒了
God, Eddie, that's amazing!
我今天早上几乎没从床上爬起来过
I barely got out of bed this morning.
-大卫总说他要开始跑步 -是吗
- David always says he's gonna take up running. - Oh, yeah?
那我就能碰到跑步的人了
Then I meet runners.
我从早上6点到学校 很少在9点前回家...
I'm at school from 6am, barely ever home before nine...
特蕾莎大多数时候
Theresa's always out in the garden
总在花♥园♥里忙活她的那些活
most days with her whole routine.
我真是...我对此太佩服了
I'm just... I'm in total awe.
特蕾莎 你姐姐
Theresa, your sister
认为你花了太多时间自己动手干活
thinks you've got too much time on your hands.
拜托 别引战
Oh, don't start a fight, please!
我不是这么说的
That is not what I said.
有人要吃沙拉吗
Er, salad, anyone?
不 谢了 今天是"欺骗日"
No, thanks, mate. Today is cheat day.
减脂时每隔7-10天摄入过量碳水和蛋白的日子
我等着吃香肠
I'm waiting for sausages.
-需要帮忙吗 大卫 -不用了 谢谢
- Need a hand over there, Dave? - No, thank you.
不断翻转 好吗 均匀受热才会好吃
Keep turning them, yeah, nice and even.
我是说 特蕾莎能平衡好一切
What I meant was how Theresa manages to balance everything
咖啡馆还有本 这在我看来非常了不起
along with the cafes and Ben is astonishing to me.
知道吗 智能表只是一些没落的品牌换了方式
You know that smart watches are just another way for faded brands
赚你的钱财并且获取你的所有数据
to get your money and harvest all your data?
我不知道你怎样 小乔
I don't know about you, Georgie,
但我没有值得获取的数据
but I don't have data worth harvesting.
你知道的 我不是个变♥态♥
I'm not a perv, you know.
我们今天早上带埃迪去看了咖啡馆
Actually, er, we took Eddie to go and see the cafes this morning.
真好
Oh, that's lovely.
他点了些普通的面包 因为酵母面包
He asked for normal bread cos the sourdough
酸到了他的牙龈
was cutting into his gums.
确实是有点刺♥激♥
It's just sharp, you know.
妈妈过世后 特蕾莎为那里
What Theresa has managed to do there
所做的真让人钦佩
since Mum passed away is really wonderful.
你知道特蕾莎被提名一个商业奖项了吗
Did you know Theresa's been nominated for a business award?
-不会吧 -没错 我们周三晚上去
- No! - Yeah, we're going Wednesday evening.
我们当中出了位成功人士
Got ourselves a real high flyer here.
开始要内卷了吗
Does it get competitive?
什么 才不会呢
What? No! Oh, God, no, not at all!
我要住在弗雷泽隔壁 会开始比较沙发大小
If I lived next to Fraser, I'd be comparing couch sizes.
没错 说到这 我去叫孩子们了
Right, on that note, I'm gonna go and get the kids.
好了 伙计 我们来帮你
Come on, mate, let's give you a hand.
小特 拜托 别走
T, please don't go.
-已经半小时了 -孩子很快就会回来
- It's been half an hour. - The kids'll be back any minute.
-已经超过半小时了 -那给他们打电♥话♥
- It's been over half an hour. - Then call them.
-孩子们回来晚了吗 -没事
- Are the kids late back? - It's fine.
要我要去找他们吗
Well, shall I go and get them?
你不用去找他们
You don't need to go and get them,
我会去的 别操心
I can go and get them, it's fine.
不 最初让他们去是我的错 所以我...
No, well, it's my fault they went in the first place, so I...
不是你的错 这是小事 我去就行
It's not your fault. It's so easy, I can go.
-失陪一下 -跟他们说他们要是不快点回来
- Two minutes. - Tell them if they're not quick,
埃迪叔叔会把他们的香肠全部吃掉
Uncle Eddie will have all their sausages.
天呐 我太爱"欺骗日"了
God, I love cheat day.
好啊 我是本杰 听到哔声...
'Yo, this is Benji, wait for the beep...'
本 你在哪 我们说好了玩半小时的
' Ben, where are you? We said half an hour.'
好啊 我是本杰 听到哔声...
'Yo, this is Benji, wait for the beep...'
埃迪 你们到底打算待多久
So, Eddie, how long are you actually staying?
就待一阵子
Just for a little while.
去看看我哥哥 见几个朋友
Checking in on my brother, seeing a few friends.
会很不错
Yeah, it'll be nice.
特蕾莎和我请了几天假
And Theresa and I have taken a few days off work.
离婚之后 我还有一些签证问题
Yeah, I've got one or two visa issues to deal with
需要解决
from the divorce,
一旦处理完 我就打算回去
but as soon as that's done, I'll be heading back.
你为什么会想住在美国
Why do you want to live in America, anyway?
那里看病不是非常贵吗
Doesn't it cost, like, a million dollars just to see a doctor?
那是个很棒的国家 乔治娜
It's a great country, Georgina.
那里的人会自力更生
People there look after themselves.
他们不会期待别人给予帮助
They don't expect things to be given to them.
但你确实是睡在我爸的沙发上
You're literally sleeping on my dad's couch.
是的 并且他想待多久都行
Yeah, and he's welcome to as long as he likes.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man!
本 不 求你了 不要 本
Ben, no. Please. No! Ben!
是我 本 不要
It's me, Ben, no!
你在做什么 你为什么抓着她
What are you doing? Why did you grab her?
不许抓着别人 永远不许 明白吗
You don't grab people! Ever. Do you understand me?
我说的你明白吗
Do you understand me?
-明白 -天啊
- Yes. - God!
你们刚才在干什么 我都要疯了
What were you doing? I was going out of my mind.
你们说就半小时 就在公园里