我只是 我有这种感觉
I just, I've got this feeling.
西蒙妮 警♥察♥联络官
珍在吗
Is Jen in?
-经理 -不 她出去了
- The manager. - Er, no, she's gone out, I'm afraid.
好
Right.
我要一杯馥芮白
I'll just have a flat white,
-谢谢 -好的 一共3块5
- thanks. - Yeah, sure. That's 3.50, please.
不能用卡支付
抱歉 这个...
Ah, sorry, it's, er...
不 没事
No, it's fine.
不 这个...有事
No, it's... it's not.
你是新来的吗
You're new here?
-刚来 对 -这店是我的
- Just started, yeah. - Yeah, so I own this place,
所以我肯定地告诉你 没关系
so I'm telling you, definitively, it's fine.
是啊 我还开了乐购
Yeah, well, I own Tesco.
听着 女士 转角就有个取款机
Look, miss, there's a cashpoint round the corner.
我不是"女士" 我是你老板
I'm not "Miss", I'm your boss.
好吧 只是珍说别让任何人用卡
Right, it's just that Jen said not to let anyone pay under...
是啊 我雇了珍
Yeah, no, I hire Jen,
我可以在眨眼间就把你炒了
and so I can fire you quicker than you can say avocado on toast,
所以不如你就让我用卡吧
so why don't you let me tap my card?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
弗雷泽
三条新信息
刚听邻居说
找到了阿利克斯的尸体
太可怕了
-算了 -准备好了 你可以刷了
- Forget it. - It's ready, you can tap it.
你可以免费喝
You can have it for free.
你回来前他刚到
He arrived just before you did.
-韦斯考特太太吗 -是女士
- Mrs Westcott? - Miss.
不是你是否认得我 我们昨晚在树林见过
Don't know if you recognise me, we met in the woods last night,
-我是帕克斯警长 -对 我记得
- I'm Detective Sergeant Parks. - Yes, of course.
抱歉 你昨晚去树林干什么
Sorry... What were you doing in the woods last night?
我去见海伦 然后我去散步
I went to see Helen, then I went for a walk
加入了搜查队
and I joined the search.
很遗憾 我们今早发现了尸体
Well, sadly, we found a body this morning.
几乎就在我看到你的地方
Almost exactly where we found you.
我们还没有正式确认尸体身份
We've yet to formally identify the body,
但我们认为 很不幸就是阿利克斯·博伊德
but we believe it, sadly, to be Alex Boyd.
他的尸体在河里
He was found in the water.
我能问问你为什么去树林的那块区域吗
Can I ask what drew you to that particular area in the woods?
没为什么 我只是跟大伙走散了
Nothing, I just got separated from the group.
没有谣言或...街坊间的闲谈
No rumours or... neighbourhood gossip?
-没有 -没有
- No? - No.
好吧
Ok.
好
Ok.
之后我们或许会让你
At some point down the line, we might ask you
来警局提供DNA样本
to come down to the station to give a DNA sample,
鞋印等等
shoe prints, et cetera.
我们需要排除你的嫌疑
We'll need to eliminate you from our enquiries.
鉴于你离事发地的范围
Given your proximity.
好
Yeah.
我们之后再联♥系♥ 谢谢
We'll be in touch. Thanks.
其实 抱歉 有个...我感觉说这个很傻
Actually, sorry, there is... I feel stupid saying this.
我 我在树林里看见一个男人
I... I saw a man by the woods,
在儿童游乐园的附近
erm, near the children's playground,
他总在那附近 我之前不想说什么
and he'd hang about, and I didn't want to say anything
因为我不想
because I didn't want to
显得像个可恶的偷看人 但是
seem like some awful curtain twitcher, but...
指认第一个奇怪的家伙
You know, pointing the finger at the first weird bloke...
但话说回来
but nevertheless....
-这个男人什么样 -我不知道
- What did he look like, this man? - Oh, I don't know,
我...离得太远
I was... too far away.
你说你看到过他好几次
You said you saw him repeatedly.
你注意到什么了吗 有什么规律吗
Did you notice anything? Any patterns?
特殊的着装
Any particular clothing?
长外套
A long coat.
比较年长
And he was older.
灰色的头发 光头
Grey-ish. Balding.
你最后一次看见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
几天前在树林里
In the woods a few days ago.
我想之后派一个素描师过来 可以吗
I'd like to drop by later with an E-fit specialist, if that's OK?
为什么
Why?
我不确定自己还能提供什么
I'm not sure there's much more I can add.
试试也无妨 对吧
Well, can't hurt to try, can it?
而且这位男士可能与案件相关
And this gentleman could be a person of interest.
所以显然我们需要追查所有可能的线索
So obviously we need to pursue every available avenue.
-你觉得能做到吗 -能
- Do you think you'll be able to do that? - Oh, yeah.
好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
你确定没有其他的了
You sure there's nothing else?
没了
No.
好 非常感谢
OK, thanks a lot.
我 我带你出去
I'll... I'll show you out.
所以你在村里
So, you didn't think to tell me
看到一个盯着孩子看的男人却没想到告诉我
that there was a guy in the village who was staring at kids?
对 抱歉 我没想到
No. I'm sorry, I didn't.
抱歉
Sorry.
特蕾莎 紧急情况
很抱歉 我马上回来
I'm sorry, I'll be right back.
-我在 -什么事
- I'm here. - What is it?
-警♥察♥来了 -什么
- The police were here. - 'What?'
我做了很蠢的事
I've done something really stupid.
警♥察♥为什么去
Why were the police there?
因为他们昨晚看到了我
Because they saw me last night,
就在找到阿利克斯尸体的地方
that's where they found Alex.
警长想知道我去那里干什么
The detective wanted to know what I was doing there.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我说...
I told him...
我...
I...
我说我看到一个男人
I-I told him that I saw a man
在孩子周围表现地很奇怪
behaving suspiciously around the children.
什么
'What?!'
我知道 我只是慌了 我只想...
I know, I just freaked out. I was just trying to...
我只是...我想保护本
I just... I wanted to protect Ben.
警长说了什么
What did the detective say?
他们要派人过来
Er, they're sending over somebody...
一个素描师
..An E-fit specialist.
你就说你其实不记得他长什么样了
You just tell them you don't really remember what he looked like.
他们会知道我在撒谎 海伦
They're gonna know I'm lying, Helen.
那你就别告诉他们太多
'Then you tell them very little.'
你其实不记得 你确定不了
You don't really remember, you can't be sure.
那样你就没给他们线索
That way, you've given them nothing
你也不会有麻烦
and you won't get into trouble.
那你是说我们不该说出真♥相♥吗
So, you're saying that we shouldn't tell the truth?
就按你想的做 好吗
Just do what you think is best, OK?
我得挂了 我爱你
'I've got to go. I love you.'
过来
Come through.
抱歉 我不能看到他这样 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't see him like that. I can't!
没事 没事 我跟你一起去
It's OK. It's OK, I'll come with you.
不 跟加斯一起 我不...拜托 我就
No, go with Gareth. I'm not... Please, I'll just...
我在这等
I'll wait.
对
Yeah.
慢慢来 特蕾莎
Take your time, Theresa,
多米妮克能把你记得的都画下来
Domonique here can work with whatever it is you remember.
他鼻子更宽
He had a wider nose.
很难 对吧 因为我不知道
It's difficult, isn't it, because I don't know
如果弗雷泽不在眼前
I couldn't even describe Fraser's nose
我不知道还能否描述他的鼻子
if it wasn't right in front of me.
好 不如我们就说说你记得的部分
OK. Why don't we just look at what you do know?
你说灰色头发
You said grey hair.
对 灰色头发 很乱
Yes, grey hair, messy.
嗯 所以不是光头 对吧
Right. So not "Balding", then?
头顶没头发 周围一圈有
Balding on top, and then the hair was at the side.