And I know that they...
他们不想让我提这个 对
they don't want me to mention this, yeah...
但他们认为干了这事的人♥渣♥
..But the scumbag that they think did this
现在正关在监狱里
is sitting in a jail cell right now
我希望他后半辈子都能待在那里
and I hope he stays there for the rest of his life.
我不想要你们的同情或祈祷
I don't want your pity or your prayers.
我只想要正义
I just want justice.
谢谢
Thank you.
-刚才还可以吗 -嗯 说得很好
- Was that all right? - Yes, it was beautiful.
嗯
Yeah.
听着 我们之后打算吃牛肉
Listen, we're, erm, we're gonna have beef later.
你们想过来吗
Do you guys want to come over?
听着很不错
Sounds lovely.
其实我们打算去喝一杯 但我们会及时回来
Actually, we were gonna go grab a pint but we'll be back in time.
-我们7点半开饭 -好极了
- We'll eat about 7:30. - Perfect.
太好了 到时候见
Great. See you then.
阿利克斯
你不反感我这么做 对吧
You're not annoyed I've done this, are you?
不
No.
我只是感觉这么做很好 知道吗
It just felt it'd be a nice thing to do, you know?
当然
Yeah. Yeah.
-我觉得你姐姐说得很好 -是的
- I thought your sister did well. - Yes, she did.
看到本和小乔关系好真不错
And it's nice to see Ben and Georgie close.
鉴于目前的情况
I mean, given the circumstances.
我很享受昨晚
I enjoyed last night.
对了 其实是什么
What was it, by the way?
当我问你发生了什么
When I asked you what was going on, er...
你说"不是你的原因" 但你没说是什么
and you said, "It's not you," But you didn't say what it was.
我觉得你应该领养本
I think you should adopt Ben.
如果你依然...
if you still...
为了...稳定性
I mean, for the... the stability
还有 你懂的
and, you know, so...
这很好 让他感觉被爱 有人想要他
it's good, good for him to feel loved and wanted and...
所以 谢谢
So, thank you.
还有
And, erm...
我觉得我们该结婚
I was thinking we should get married.
我不知道你...
I don't know what you...
你是否愿意
Would you...?
你怎么想 如果你...你是否愿意...
What do you think? And if you... Would you...?
-你是否希望那样 还是... -当然
- Would you like that or...? - Yes!
我能问问吗 你确定吗
Can I just check - are you sure?
你不会觉得是我...
You don't feel like I've...
-逼你这么做的吧 还是 -不 完全不是
- pushed you into it, or...? - No, not at all.
不 这是我想要的 你为什么会...
No, this is what I want. Why would you...?
只要本杰那边时间没问题 然后
Just as long as the, erm, timing's right for Benji and that
-学校那边... -对 当然
- with school... - Yeah, yeah, of course. Yeah.
我们应该离开这里 小特
We should get out of here, T.
开始自己的生活 去个新地方
Start again on our own, somewhere new.
本
Ben?
伊娃
Eva?
-伊娃 关掉 我们得走了 -我不想去
- Eva, turn that off, we've got to go. - I don't want to.
我们必须去
Well, we have to.
-快来 快点 -爸爸呢
- Come on. Come on! - Where's Dad?
爸爸去那里跟我们汇合
Dad will meet us there.
没错 宝贝 这味道正
Oh, yeah, baby, that's what I'm talking about.
敬我们 敬我们的家庭
Here's to us. And to our family.
是你吗 小乔
That you, Georgie?
-你介意我告诉她吗 -当然不
- Hey, do you mind if I tell her? - Of course not.
-你♥他♥妈♥有什么问题 -说什么呢
- What the fuck is wrong with you? - Er, excuse me?
你个变♥态♥
You fucking psychopath!
你要告诉他吗 还是我说
Are you gonna tell him, or shall I?!
抱歉 我不知道大卫在哪
Hi. Sorry, I don't know where David is.
结束了 他们知道了
It's over. They know.
来吧
Go on.
我都不知道该说什么
I don't even know what to say.
大卫知道吗
Does David know?
不知道
No.
我们刚从祈祷会回来
We just came from their vigil.
你怎么能站在那
How could you stand up there?
-你怎么能站在那装作... -抱歉 我...
- How could you stand there and...? - I'm sorry, I... I...
好吧 所以你说在公园看见的男人
Right, so, that man that you said you saw in the park...
全是胡说 对吧
It was all just bollocks, was it?
-不 我不是故意的 -你不是故意的
- No, I didn't mean... - You didn't mean to.
他们逮捕了他 小特
Well, they arrested him, T.
意味着阿利克斯真正的凶手
Which means that Alex's actual killer
因为你还逍遥法外
is out there because of you!
特蕾莎一开始就想告诉警♥察♥
Theresa wanted to go to the police from the outset.
我让她别说 这是我的错
I told her not to. This is my fault.
所以 所以你那晚去海伦家是因为这个吗
Is that... is that why you went to Helen's that night?
你们是在商量这个吗 掩盖凶案
Is that what you were doing? Covering up a murder?
不 我是担心本
No, I was worried that Ben...
所以你去树林了吗
Is that why you went the woods?
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我一直知道你是个顾盼自雄
You know what, I always knew that you were a preening,
爱操纵人的贱♥人♥
manipulative bitch
但我没想到会发生这种事
but even I didn't see this coming.
住口 这不是...这是我的错
Stop, this is not... This is my fault.
-海伦只是想帮我 -帮你
- Helen was just trying to help me. - To help?!
怎么帮了 用什么帮
Help how? With what?
说谎为自己的孩子开脱吗 对警♥察♥说谎吗
Lying to cover for your kids? Lying to the police?
对那户可怜人家撒谎吗
Lying to that poor family?
天呐 你还奇怪为什么本会那样
God, and you wonder why Ben's the way he is.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
你们都要去警局
You are both going to the police.
你们要告诉他们真♥相♥ 如果你们不说 我说
You're gonna tell 'em the truth. And if you don't, I will.
我们会的 会的
We will, we will.
我们会去警局
We will go to the police.
但首先我们要想想该说什么
We need to think about what we're gonna say first.
你是认真的吗
Are you actually serious?
孩子们的说法不统一
The children's stories don't match.
我们只能假设他们至少对于
We can assume they're at least mutually culpable
找到和...藏匿阿利克斯都有过错
for finding Alex and... hiding him.
还有特蕾莎对警♥察♥撒谎了
And Theresa has lied to the police.
会有相应的后果
There will be consequences,
一些我们还没考虑到的
some of which we haven't thought of yet,
所以我建议先睡一觉 然后明天一早
so I suggest we sleep on it, we come back here
到这里来 我们就去警♥察♥局
first thing tomorrow morning, and then we go to the police.
如果是我的女儿
If this had been my daughter,
我会立马就去警局
I would've gone to the police straight away.
我也会这么说
That's what I would have said.
直到事情发生在我儿子身上
Until it happened to my son.
我要联♥系♥埃迪 晚餐取消了
I'm gonna call Eddie. Tell him the dinner's off.
好吧 大卫不是也该来吗
Right, shouldn't David be here?
我不想让他知道 直到事情...有点眉目
I don't want him to know until things are... organised.
现在看来 本和伊娃说了两个版本的故事
As it stands, Ben and Eva are telling two different stories.
我相信真♥相♥应该是两人所说的结合版本
I believe the truth is most likely somewhere in the middle.
显然我已经准备好面对
And while obviously I am prepared to face the consequences
我自己行为的后果
for my own actions,
显然我们要鼓励开诚布公
and while obviously we will be encouraging honesty.
我担心当他们与警♥察♥谈话时
I'm worried that under the kind of pressure they'll face
会有很大压力 他们会焦虑
talking to the police, they will panic,
他们会指责对方 结果最后陷入更大的麻烦
they'll blame each other and end up getting into worse trouble.
所以我建议让他们只承认最简单的事实
So I suggest we ask them to admit to the simplest facts.
他们都在那里 他们藏匿了...
They were both there. That they hid...
他们这么做只是因为他们以为
the whole thing because they thought
阿利克斯自杀了
that Alex had taken his own life...
-因为他们平时欺负他 -是这样吗
- because of how they treated him. - Is that what happened?
这大概就是本说的
It's pretty much what Ben said.
反正他也想去警局 所以
He wanted to go the police anyway, so...
除非你有不同的建议 弗雷泽
Unless you have a different suggestion, Fraser.
对
Yeah.