剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
关系如何
How well?
他们交往过一阵子
They dated a little.
在她认识你之前 没什么大不了的
Before she met you. It wasn't a big deal.
至少她没觉得
Well, not to her, anyway.
但他呢
But to him?
说实话 她和他分手之后
Honestly, after she stopped dating him,
他有点死缠烂打
he became a little obsessed.
为什么丹妮尔没告诉我
Why didn't she tell me?
她可能觉得如果你知道了 就会杀了他吧
Probably thought you'd kill him if you knew.
请不要恨我 你们俩是我最好的朋友
Please don't hate me. You two are my best friends here.
我不能接受自己毁掉了这一切
I cannot stand to think that I fucked this up.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
没想到今晚会在这里见到你
Didn't expect to see you here tonight.
想喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
他问起了你的事
He's asking about you.
谁问起了什么事
Who's asking what?
赛格夫今天见到你了
Segev saw you there today.
为什么你要来
Why did you come?
这样做太蠢了
It was stupid.
我也有资格哀悼 不是吗
I have the right to grieve, don't I?
我也爱她 你知道的
I loved her too, you know.
让那个导游见鬼去吧
The tour guide can go fuck himself.
如果是我 我才不会惹他 阿萨夫
I wouldn't mess with him, Assaf.
我们定位了孩子的平板电脑
We tracked the kid's iPad,
发现车子停在艾伦比街的车♥库♥里
found the car at this garage on Allenby.
这是我们拿到的所有闭路监控录像
That's all the footage we have.
盖尔 停
Gal, stop.
是那辆车
That's the vehicle.
调出同一时间的屋顶摄像头
Let's see the camera on the roof at the same time.
该死
Fuck.
怎么 你认识他们吗 -不认识
What, you know them? - No.
但绝对不是拉米·沙勒姆
But I'm pretty sure none of them are Rami Shalem.
阿萨夫
You're Assaf?
对
Yeah.
我想知道你来我家门前干什么
What were you doing around my house?
别这样好吗
I was just leaving.
你有什么预谋
What was your plan, huh?
跟她说话 杀了她 是什么
Talk to her? Murder her? What?
我可以想象你现在有多难受
I know you're going through a hard time,
但我跟你说过 我在等人
but as I said, I was waiting for someone.
现在 没什么事的话… -你在跟踪她
So if you don't mind... - You were stalking her.
饶了我吧
Leave me alone, will you?
你是不是跟她上过床
You slept with her?
你该去看看医生 兄弟 -你是不是跟我老婆上♥床♥了
I don't know you, man. - What happened there?
是的
Yeah.
没错
We slept together.
我很久以前跟她交往过
We dated a few years back.
我们分手后 她嫁给了你
We broke up, and she married you.
好吗
All right?
你赢了
You won.
现在 没事的话…
Now, if you don't mind...
听着
Hey.
就目前的情况看
I think you have bigger problems
比起你老婆跟谁上♥床♥ 还有更大的麻烦
than who your wife fucked or didn't fuck.
玛雅
Maya?
你干什么
Whoa, what's that?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
发生了什么事
What's going on, Maya?
她写了"对不起"
She wrote that she's "sorry"?
她不是有意要"伤害你"
That she didn't mean to "hurt you"?
知道吗 上次的事情之后
You know what? After last time,
我决定不理会我内心的声音
I decided to ignore all the voices I have in my head.
我让自己相信你 别去查你的手♥机♥
That I shouldn't believe you, that I should check your phone.
更加在乎你的感受
And not ignore.
不查你的手♥机♥也不翻你的衣服
Not to check your phone. Not to check your clothes.
你在做什么 -我在做我很久以前就该做的事
Hey, hey. What are you doing? - What I should have done in a while.
搜寻证据 离婚时用得上 -请你别这样
I'm gonna take you to court! - Stop that. Stop that.
你这个偷腥 满口谎言的混♥蛋♥
I'll prove you're nothing but a cheating, low-life fuck!
拜托 我不会骗你的 我一点都不想骗人
Maya, I'm not gonna lie, okay? I don't want to lie to you.
真的
Really.
我们有过一段情 没错
Yeah. We had a thing, yeah.
那是很多年前 当时我们的关系不太好
A long time ago, when things weren't that great with us.
但已经结束了 我发誓 而且是很多年前了
But it's done. I swear that it's done. It's been done for years.
真的吗 那她为什么偏偏现在给你写信
Really? Then why did she send this just now?
我不知道 可能她还爱我吧
I don't know. Maybe... she still loved me.
可能她想要复合或者…
Maybe she wanted more or, uh...
我真的不知道
I have no idea.
我没有告诉你是因为我不想伤害你
I didn't want you to get hurt, so I didn't talk.
真的结束了 我发誓 玛雅 结束了
But it's over now, Maya, I swear. It's done.
你还在骗我
Lying shit.
她已经死了 死了
She's dead, okay, Maya? She's dead!
她就是那个美国人
It's the dancer, the American.
那个死于车祸的舞者
The one who died in the hit-and-run.
你没什么好担心的
It's definitely over.
本古里安国际机场的摄像头拍到的 看那里
That's the camera from Ben Gurion. There.
这是司机 -是的
That's the guy? - Yeah.
托马斯·波格 你能想到什么吗
Tomas Polgar. Does it ring a bell?
这是第二个嫌疑人
Here's the other guy.
伯顿·根斯伯格 -不认识
Boton Gunsberg? - No.
他们都是匈牙利人
What we've got is that they both have Hungarian passports.
飞去哪里 -伦敦
Where did they go? - London.
希思罗机场
Heathrow.
你说他们是匈牙利人
But they're Hungarian?
他们第一时间坐上飞机离开了以色列
They got on the first flight that left the country.
我不明白 他们来特拉维夫两天
I don't get it. So they came to Tel Aviv,
然后偷了一辆车 杀了丹妮尔
stole a car and hit her? That's weird.
我说不好 赛格夫
I don't know. I don't know, Segev.
可能是来找乐子
It's possible that they came here for some sun,
但是玩过头了
and things got fucked.
好吧
All right.
再见 -赛格夫
Bye. - Segev?
我们会查清楚的 好吗
We'll find out what happened, okay?
只要找到他们就会水落石出 我们会找到他们的
As soon as we find them. I'm gonna find them.
往左一点 摩西
A bit to the left, Moshe.
你的左边
Your left.
挥动双臂 不要停
Now flap your hands a bit.
还要多久 -继续
You serious? - Come on.
我觉得自己像一只巨大的鸡 或者鸭子
I look like a duck. Or a chicken.
这样拍不到车道
Driveway's still dark.
告诉我 赛格夫
Tell me, Segev,
如果撞死丹妮的司机 已经跑去了伦敦
if they caught them, the guys who hit Danielle, in London,
为什么还要在这里
then why are we building a fortress here?
装一大堆电子产品和感应器
All these fancy lights...
安保需求 怎么了
What do you mean? For safety.
再调整一下 摩西
Let's try one more time, Moshe.
那样就拍不到入口了
No, but then the entrance will be dark.
可以的 -为什么要动它
No, it'll work. - Why fuck with it? Why fuck with it?
我们要照亮车道 -现在得从头开始了
We need to get the driveway. - We're just gonna have to start over
你怎么老是要动它 -够了 摩西
'cause you keep messing with it. - Moshe, stop!
够了
Stop it!
告诉我
Tell me.
你们当时为什么停下来喝咖啡
Why did you even stop at that coffee shop?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们有时间 -她要赶飞机
We had time. - She had to catch her flight, no?
赛格夫…
Come on, Segev.
别怪他 那是意外 -你可说不清
It's not his fault. It was an accident. - You don't know that.
我说不清 他当然也说不清
And I don't know that and Moshe, for sure, doesn't!
现在我还在这里 她不在了
And I'm here and she's not!
都是因为一杯该死的咖啡
And all because of your fucking coffee, no?
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表