剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
把你的笔记和文件给我
I'll need your notes and files.
请通知法务部的人上来
Ask Legal up here now, please.
让他们在会议室里等
Tell them to wait in the conference room.
你做得很好 我会尽力的
You've done good work. I'll do what I can.
不过在发表之前还得经过上级批准
This will go up the chain before we move on it.
我理解 但我们的时间很紧
I understand, but we're on a clock.
如果要拼一把 那就是现在
If there's gonna be a fight, let's have it now.
我来跟上级周♥旋♥ 你去跟进传讯
Let me do the politics. You go to the arraignment.
我们下午再开会
We'll reconvene this afternoon.
告诉我 你会支持我
Tell me you have my back on this.
成败在此一举
This is the one.
别让它胎死腹中
Don't let it get strangled in the crib.
我和你一样想发表这篇报道
I want the story just like you,
但我不能给出无法实现的承诺
but I don't make promises I can't keep.
律师也有发言权
The lawyers will have their say on this.
老大 问个问题
Hey, boss. Question.
我在忙 -不 很快的
I'm busy. - No, I'll be quick.
我有一具没法辨认的尸体
I got a body that I can't ID.
可能是外国人 因为DNA没有匹配结果
Probably foreign 'cause the DNA's coming back blank.
一点都说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
你在特种部队待过吧 -是的
You were Beret, right? - Uh-huh.
你遇到过摩萨德的人吗
You ever run into any Mossad?
我退役后接过几次活
I did some freelance work
不过没碰到几个 为什么这么问
after the service but not really. Why?
别觉得好笑
Well, don't laugh,
但如果有摩萨德特工来美国杀人
but what if Mossad is here in the States to get someone
反而被杀了呢
and they got got?
为什么会这样推测
And why would I say that?
可能这就是我找不到匹配的原因
Maybe that's why I can't get a match.
你为什么拿这破事来烦我 谁告诉你的
Why are you bugging me with this? Who told you that?
嫌疑人 阿祖莱
The suspect, Azulai.
好吧
Okay.
我说得简单点
Let me make this simple.
嫌疑人还活着吗
Is the suspect alive?
是的
He is.
那他就不是摩萨德的目标
Then the Mossad ain't after him.
我觉得没那么简单
I don't think it's that simple.
你是谁
Who are you?
早上好 赛格夫
Good morning, Segev.
我是以色列领♥事♥馆♥的
I come from the Israeli consulate.
我们得知你被捕
We were informed about your arrest
觉得应该来看看你
and thought we should check in on you.
他们对你还好吗 有给你吃的吗
Are they treating you well? Getting you something to eat?
需要我们联♥系♥你在特拉维夫的家人吗
Do you want us to reach out to your family in Tel Aviv?
告知他们这里的情况
Let them know what's going on?
领♥事♥馆♥为什么会在意我的事
What's the consulate's interest in me?
你今天要上庭 对吧
You're due in court today, correct?
到目前为止你对律师的工作满意吗
Are you satisfied with your lawyer's work so far?
我还没见过律师
I haven't met him yet.
谁告诉你我被捕了
Who told you I was arrested?
只要...
We are...
有以色列公民被捕 我们就会收到消息
informed any time an Israeli citizen is arrested.
你知道 美国的监狱
You know, American jails can be very...
有时挺危险的
very dangerous places.
你想要什么 -我想要你好好的
What do you want? - Your well-being.
你♥他♥妈♥当我是傻子吗
You think I'm a fucking idiot?
说吧
Talk.
沉默是金 我们很看重这一点
The truth is, we prefer silence. We value it very highly.
说得越少越好
As little talk as possible.
如果你做不到 我们会很乐意协助你
If you can't manage that, we'll be happy to assist you,
以及你在美国的朋友们
as well as any friends you might have here in the States.
滚吧
Fuck off.
祝你今天上庭好运
Good luck in court today.
下一个案件
Next.
公诉阿祖莱案
People v. Azulai.
案件编号♥ 2013BX0717
Case number 2-0-1-3-B-X-0-7-1-7.
你好 法官大人
Hello, Your Honor.
你叫赛格夫·阿祖莱
Segev Azulai. That you?
是的
Yeah.
阿祖莱 你被起诉
Mr. Azulai, you are being charged
三项一级谋杀罪名
with three separate counts of murder in the first degree.
你知道吗
Do you understand that?
知道
Yeah.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
你了解这些罪名的严重性吗
Are you aware of the severity of these charges?
是的 -你如何辩护
Yes. - And how do you plead, sir?
无罪
Not guilty.
很好 拒绝保释
Very well. Bail denied.
考夫林先生 去找书♥记♥员 我们会安排审判日期
Mr. Coughlin, see the clerk. We'll get you on the calendar.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
公诉麦丘案 案件编号♥20…
People v. McCue. Case number 2-0...
跟我来
Come with me.
纽柯克警探
Detective Newkirk.
我是娜奥米·希克斯
It's Naomi Hicks.
你来得正好 我正要去找你
I'm glad you stopped me. I was just coming to find you.
你跟赛格夫谈过了吗 -是的
Have you talked to Segev? - I have.
然后呢
And?
你不相信他
You don't believe him.
赛格夫涉嫌谋杀
Segev is a murder suspect.
说得更直白点 我知道赛格夫杀了那几个人
More to the point, I know Segev killed those people.
所以虽然他的案情很奇怪 我必须承认这一点
So as peculiar as his case is, and I have to admit that it is,
但我信不过他的话
his words ain't holding a lot of weight with me.
他说的是真话
He's telling the truth.
你为他担♥保♥
You're vouching for him?
我在尽力保住他的性命
I'm trying to keep him alive any way I can.
希望我正在写的报道可以帮上忙
Hopefully the story I'm writing will do that,
但有人正在争分夺秒要他的命
but the people who want him dead are on a clock.
我知道这是个不情之请 警探
I realize that this is asking a lot, detective.
但如果你想让他活着上庭
But, if you want him to make it to trial,
就听听我的话 帮帮忙
listen to what I'm saying and help.
怎么帮 -打个电♥话♥
Help how? - Make a call.
安排他去保护性拘留
Get him into protective custody.
你真的相信他
You really believe him?
你觉得会有以色列间谍
You think Israeli spies
闯进监狱杀了他
are gonna break into jail and kill this guy?
警探 你知道赛格夫的妻子是什么人吗
Detective, do you know who Segev's wife was?
知道 是个美国舞蹈演员
Yeah, some American dancer.
管他呢 他挺有福气的
Whatever. Good for him.
丹妮尔是假身份
Danielle was a cover.
她的真名是索菲·德雷尔
Sophie Dreyer was her name.
索菲是中情局在特拉维夫的秘密特工
Sophie was a covert operative with the CIA in Tel Aviv.
她是被谋杀的
She was murdered.
我们的时间不多了
We're on a clock.
拜托你帮我们争取一点时间吧
Help us buy some time, please.
把那个巴基斯坦佬踩死了 给我又判了六年
...stomped the shit out of this boy. Got me an extra six.
退后
Get back. Get back!
退后
Get back.
退后
Get back.
退后
Get back!
怎么回事
What in God's name?
他是谁
Who is he?
前男友
We used to date.
为什么约我来这里
Why'd you ask me here?
他是摩萨德的人
He's Mossad.
他在替他们监视我
He's keeping tabs on me for them.
丹妮尔死后 他突然冒出来
Popped back up after Danielle died.
我认为他可能在我的住所装了窃听器
I think he might've bugged my place,
所以我把他带到这里来
so I brought him here.
你打算如何处置他
What do you plan to do with him?
我不知道怎么让他开口
I don't know how to make him talk.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表