剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
如果你还想知道丹妮尔的真正死因
If you still want to know the truth about Danielle,
我想我们可以互相帮助
I think we can help each other.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for coming.
你找到什么线索了
What have you discovered?
赛格夫在纽约有什么发现
What has Segev found out in New York?
你为什么会觉得他在纽约
What makes you think he is in New York?
听着
Look,
主动联♥系♥我的人是你
you were the one who called me.
在你回答我的一些问题之前
I don't think I'm going to tell you anything
我是不会告诉你任何事情的
until you answer a few of my questions.
我们先从你为什么和沙乌·曼德尔谈话说起吧
Let's start with why were you talking to Shaul Mandel?
我是一名特别情报人员
I was a special intelligence
听命于国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的最高负责人
liaison to the head of the National Security Council.
据我们的线人透露
Our sources revealed that Mandel
曼德尔曾跟一名记者谈及某个敏感话题
was discussing a sensitive issue with a journalist.
我过去经常负责…
It was often my job to...
劝这些人别做那种事
dissuade people from that sort of thing.
过去
Was?
意思是现在不干了
As in, not anymore?
我也被调职了
I was also reassigned.
你告诉我 赛格夫和中情局接触过了吗
So tell me, has Segev made contact with the CIA?
等等 我还没问完
Wait a minute. I'm not finished.
我不明白曼德尔和丹妮尔有何关系
I don't get it. What does Mandel have to do with Danielle?
在我找曼德尔谈话后我就认识了丹妮尔
I met Danielle after my conversation with Mandel.
我想她可能是通过那篇报道找到我的
I think that article may be how she found me.
她为什么要找你
Why would she want to find you?
想必是曼德尔引述的话引起了她的兴趣
Mandel's quotes must have sparked her interest.
她肯定得知我封♥杀♥了这篇报道
She must have learned I shut it down.
这就意味着我有权限…
Which meant I had access...
所以她才找上了我
so she moved on me.
你和丹妮尔交往是多少年前的事
And you dated Danielle how many years ago?
几个星期前
Weeks ago.
丹妮尔和我一直有私情
Danielle and I had an ongoing relationship.
亲密的关系
A personal relationship.
她利用这点来获取敏感信息
She used that to find out sensitive information.
什么信息
What was that information?
我也不确定
I'm not sure,
但我想应该和我们监视美国人的行动有关
but I'm thinking it had to do with our surveillance of Americans.
我们在监视美国人吗
We were spying on Americans?
那你为什么现在才联♥系♥我告诉我这一切
So why reach out to me now, tell me all this?
如果我能知道丹妮尔掌握的信息
If I find out what Danielle knew,
或许能利用它来避免坐牢
maybe I can use it to keep myself out of prison.
那就是你要找的人
That your guy?
罗恩·哈雷
Ron Harel?
曾经是 你知道发生什么了吗
Used to be. You know what happened?
我刚开始梳理案情信息
I'm starting to piece it together.
哈雷是在车上遇害的
Looks like Harel was killed inside the car.
他手臂中枪 子弹贯穿了动脉导致他失血过多而死
Gunshot wound to the arm, nicked an artery, bled out.
至于另一个家伙
Now, this other guy,
有人把他折磨得很惨
someone had fun with him.
把他的脸打得血肉模糊
Turned his face into meat,
还折断了他所有手指
broke every one of his fingers.
但他身上没有身份证件口袋里连根毛线都没有
But he has no ID. Not even a piece of lint in his pockets.
更夸张的是他穿着全副战术装备
What's even crazier is he's wearing heavy tactical gear.
战术装备 -对
Tactical gear? - Yeah.
军用战术装备
As in military?
有可能 也可能是特种部队
Could be. Or special ops.
有指纹吗 -没有 现场乱七八糟的
Prints? - No, no. The place is a mess.
有人把车上的痕迹都抹掉了
Somebody wiped down the car.
凶手经验老到 -对
Killer knew what they were doing. - Yep.
有监控视频吗 -也没有
Any video? - Also no.
但工人在报案前曾看到
But the workers did see somebody
有人离开废车场
leaving the junkyard before they called it in.
那个人有什么外貌特征
What'd he look like?
白人 中等身高 光头
Caucasian, medium height, shaved head.
失陪一下 -等等 怎么了
Excuse me. - Wait, what?
失陪一下 -你认识他吗
Excuse me. - You know him?
塔莉 是你吗
Tali, is that you?
你收到我的信息了吗 我很担心你
Did you get my message? I was worried.
我没事 我打给你不是因为这事
I'm fine. That's not why I called.
阿萨夫·塔莫尔找过我
Assaf Talmor reached out to me.
那个迷恋丹妮尔的男人
The guy obsessed with Danielle?
他并不是什么商人
He's not a businessman.
他是国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的人
He works for the NSC.
什么
What?
由于存在安全漏洞
There was a security breach.
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的机密信息被人窃取了
Someone stole classified intel from the NSC.
什么信息
What was the intel?
我不知道具体信息
I don't know exactly,
但一些美国人受到监视
but it has something to do
显然与此事有关
with surveillance of American targets.
丹妮尔就是那个窃取信息的人
Danielle is the one who took it.
她利用了阿萨夫来获取这些信息
She used Assaf to access it.
这大概就是他们铲除她的原因
That's probably why they tried to, you know, take her out.
赛格夫 你在听吗
Segev, are you there?
他们当时还在上♥床♥吗
They were still sleeping together?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
他认为丹妮尔盗取的信息仍流落在外
He thinks what Danielle learned is still out there.
被她藏到了某处
That she hid it somewhere.
而且现在就在你手上
And you have it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做舞蹈笔记
Dance notation.
舞蹈编导会用这种方式来记录舞步
Choreographers use it to write down dance.
这些数字和字母分别对应身体的不同部位
The numbers and letters correspond to body parts
以及不同的舞蹈动作
and different types of motion.
就像代码一样
Like a code?
有点类似
Sort of.
示范一下
Show me.
示范一下你是怎么做的 -好的
Show me how you do that. - Okay.
E-F
E-F.
E-F -2-J-6
E-F. - 2-J-6.
2-J-6
2-J-6.
E-F
E-F.
我也会
I can do that.
看好了 -好的
Okay? - Okay.
我… -天啊
I... - Oh, my God.
想要…
...want...
你…
you...
就现在
now.
好
Okay!
你去哪了
Where were you?
我很担心你
I was worried.
抱歉 我无法接听电♥话♥
Sorry, I couldn't answer my phone.
整整六个小时
For six hours?
我把手♥机♥关掉了 以防万一
I turned it off as a precaution.
可能有人在窃听 我不想被人跟踪
It might be tapped. I didn't want to be followed.
跟踪
Followed?
不用担心 没事的 -你的手♥机♥被人窃听 还说没事
Don't worry, it's fine. - It's fine? Your phone is tapped.
是可能被窃听 放心吧 没事的
It might be tapped. Don't worry. It's fine.
宝贝 你…
Babe, you...
你失踪了好几个小时连个电♥话♥都没打回来
You disappear for hours and you don't call?
也不告诉我这个
You won't tell me what this amazing...
普利策奖级别的大新闻是什么
Pulitzer-worthy story is really about
我只知道此事涉及到你前男友的妻子
except that it involves your ex-boyfriend's wife,
某个死掉的间谍…
some kind of a spy...
天啊 够了 亨利 别说了
Jesus! Enough, Henry. Enough!
我就从来没有对你负责的案件刨根问底
I don't grill you about your cases.
你还替罪犯辩护呢 -那是两码事
You represent actual criminals. - Not the same.
只要我说我很安全一切安好 那就够了
If I say I'm safe, that it's okay, that should be enough.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表