剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Hit & Run
我在她公♥寓♥里找到一叠护照
Found a stack of passports in her apartment.
她一定是为政♥府♥工作的 中情局吗
She had to be working for the government. So CIA?
文化事务专员只是幌子而已
Cultural Affairs attaché, but that's bullshit.
你觉得是中情局杀了自己人吗
Do you think the CIA killed one of their own?
够了 阿萨夫
Stop, Assaf. Just stop.
我们看见你了 -什么意思 看见了 不可能
We saw you. - What do you mean, you saw...? No, no.
他们打电♥话♥了吗
Did they call?
警♥察♥
The police?
一名调查人员找上门来我把他打晕了
Some investigator came over. I knocked him out.
你疯了吗 -他会逮捕我的
You fucked in the head? - He'd have arrested me.
我必须找到韦克斯勒 给谁打电♥话♥
I need to find Wexler. Who are you calling?
中情局 也许能把韦克斯勒引出来
CIA. Maybe that'll draw Wexler from the high grass.
艾拉 什么 -韦克斯勒外公来了
Ella. What? - Grandpa Wexler's here.
塔莉 听着 韦克斯勒在以色列 我会搭乘下一班飞机回去
Tali, listen, Wexler is in Israel. I'm on the next flight.
车门即将关闭
The doors are closing.
列车即将到达短期停车场和租车停车♥库♥
Now arriving at short-term parking and rental car garage.
打扰一下 请问那列车开往哪里
Excuse me. That train goes where?
我们刚才出发的肯尼迪国际机场
Back to JFK, where we just left.
本列车前往
This train is headed
肯尼迪国际机场一号♥航站楼
for the JFK International Airport, Terminal 1.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
那是我的车
Hey, that's my car! Hey!
你的新公♥寓♥放得下这么多东西吗
Do you have room for all this in the new apartment?
我不需要多大地方
I don't need much.
真是那样就好了
If only that were true.
钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
真的吗
Seriously?
还记得我们买♥♥下这栋房♥子的时候
I remember when we bought this house.
什么 什么情报 -阿萨夫
What? Which information? - Assaf.
不 朋友而已
No, a friend,
她不会希伯来语 没关系 你继续说
but she doesn't speak Hebrew. It's all right, you can talk.
什么叫大祸临头 你听说什么了
But why a catastrophe? What did you hear?
他们怎么知道的
How did they get it?
该死
Fuck.
听着 要是他们知道了那真是大祸临头
Look, if they find out, it's a major disaster.
好 告诉埃坦 我20分钟之内到
Yeah, okay. Tell Eitan I'll be there within 20 minutes.
我会尽快赶过去
I'll try to get there as quickly as possible.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
没事 工作而已
Yeah, it's just work.
你要走了
You're leaving?
对 我晚点给你打电♥话♥
Uh, yeah. I'll... I'll call you later.
亏我赶了过来 还赶走了希德
Uh, glad I rushed over and made Syd leave.
我去去就回 -好
I'll be back soon. - Okay.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
塔莉 怎么样 艾拉还好吗
Tali, what's going on? How's Ella?
我在你家
I'm at the house.
她很好 你回来了吗
She's fine. Are you back yet?
我在纽约 韦克斯勒那个混♥蛋♥就在这
I'm in New York. That motherfucker Wexler is here.
他想在机场抓住我 -好吧
He tried to grab me at the airport. - Okay.
赛格夫 我现在和艾拉在一起还有希拉 我们都没事
I'm here with Ella and Shira, Segev. We're okay.
你怎么样 赛格夫 -我晚点打给你行吗 再见
What about you, Segev? - I'll call you later, okay? Bye.
有人来找过我吗 乔治
Anyone come asking for me, Georgie?
只有利多
Uh, just Lido.
利多想干什么
What did Lido want?
每次都一样 不是吗
What does Lido always want?
还有别人吗
Anyone else?
有人在我的公♥寓♥楼附近打探吗
Anyone poking around my apartment building?
没有 我什么时候变成你的门卫了
No. What am I, your fucking doorman now?
伙计 我必须知道 这对我很重要
Hey, man, I need to know. It's important to me.
没有 只有利多
No, just Lido.
你都没有听我说话
You got wax in your ears.
你这是不是有货 -滚开
Aren't you the oregano guy? - Fuck off.
别激动 伙计
Whoa, chill out, man.
他一直没下火车 -稍等 长官
He never got off the train? - Hold on, sir.
我刚收到一张照片 现在发给你
This just came through the wires. Sending to you now.
对 这是赛格夫·阿祖莱
Yes, that's Segev Azulai.
监控录像显示
Surveillance footage shows him
他上了返回肯尼迪国际机场的列车
boarding the return train to JFK.
该死
Fuck.
我们查过运输安全管理局的名单
We went through the TSA lists,
他没过安检
he never went through security.
他还在美国
He's still in the U.S.
找到他 -是 长官
Find him. - Yes, sir.
阿萨夫 搞什么 -你告诉谁了
Assaf, what the hell? - Who did you tell?
你不能突然闯进… -你告诉谁了
Uh, you can't just barge into... - Who did you tell?
告诉谁什么 -我和丹妮在这里的事
Who'd I tell about what? - About me and Dani here?
没告诉谁 丹妮很信任我
No one. Dani trusted me.
阿萨夫 你吓到我了
Assaf, you are scaring me.
几年前你为什么介绍我们认识
You introduced us years ago. Why?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在哈肖弗丁问我她是谁
You were at Hashoftim,
我就介绍你们认识了
you asked who she was, I introduced you.
没人让你给我们牵线 -你怎么回事
No one told you to set us up? - What's wrong with you?
喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
除了我和丹妮 还有谁来过这里
Who else was here other than me and Dani?
这是我的公♥寓♥ 混♥蛋♥ 我也有生活
It's my apartment, asshole. I have a life too.
没人在乎你们和你们的婚外情
No one gives a fuck about you guys and your affair.
你什么都不懂
You don't know shit!
滚出我的公♥寓♥
Get out of my apartment!
阿萨夫 住手
Assaf, stop!
住手
Stop.
你到底在干什么 为什么在这里发疯
What the fuck are you doing? Why are you acting so crazy?
不管你和丹妮之间发生了什么
Whatever happened between you and Dani,
都与我无关 去你的
it's got nothing to do with me. Fuck you!
去你的 这是我家
Fuck you, this is my house!
天啊 好吧 你真的吓到我了
Oh, my God. Okay, right, you are really scaring me.
亲爱的 怎么回事
Honey, what is going on?
阿萨夫 亲爱的 你醉得很厉害 你得回家了
Assaf, honey, you are so, so drunk. You need to go home.
他们知道了 这事只有你知道
They found out. You were the only one that knew.
你疯了
You're crazy.
好吧 我要报♥警♥
Right, I'm calling the police.
该死
Fuck!
你是不是…
Are you fuck...?
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
是什么
What is it?
该死的摄像头
A fucking camera.
什么
What?
等等 它怎么装在这里的
Wait, how did that get there?
怎么回事
What...? What's going on?
莎皮拉 这是昨晚有人寄来的
Hey, Shapira. Somebody sent this over last night.
给你的
It's for you.
嘿 小伙子
Hey, boychik. Boychik!
你好吗
What's up?
爸爸 那天你去哪了
Dad, where'd you go the other day?
这是你♥爸♥ -是啊
That's your dad? - Yeah.
他是流浪汉吗
What is he, homeless?
让你看看什么叫流浪汉 你有什么本事
Hey, I'll show you what homeless is. What you got there?
你该等绿灯的 爸爸 -说得对 是吧
You should wait for the light, Dad. - I should, shouldn't I?
我们一起走到学校吧 -我该坐校车去
Let's walk together to school. - I'm supposed to ride the bus.
好吧 我跟你一起坐 没问题
Okay. I'll ride along, that's fine.
你不能上车 -我一会就下车 我是他爸
Hey, you can't get on the bus. - I'll get right off. I'm his dad.
孩子们怎么带午餐去学校
So how do kids supposed to get lunch to school?
不能在车上吃
No eating.
那怎么没写在告示牌上
So the sign should say "no eating."
我得告诉你一件事 小伙子
I have to tell you something, boychik.
什么
What?
我得回以色列了
I gotta go back home to Israel.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表