剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
出来吧 犯人
Exit your cell, inmate.
放风时间到
It's common time.
我可以用手♥机♥吗
Can I use a phone?
当然了 你可以用我的
Sure, you can use mine.
要不顺便叫份比萨外卖♥♥
Why don't you order a pizza while you're at it?
快起来 中东佬
Get the fuck up, kebab.
退后 老实点
Move back. Get back.
回头见 -再见
See you later. - Bye.
你好 -你的表演精彩极了
Hi. - You were amazing.
你真的喜欢吗 -太喜欢了
You really liked it? - I loved that.
你刚刚就像飞起来了一样
It looked like you were flying.
那一段表演会痛吗 -不会 除非掉下来
Did that part hurt? - No, not unless I get dropped.
你们的座位怎么样 -棒极了
How were your seats? - Perfect.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们知道你要去另一家公♥司♥试演吗
Do they know you're auditioning for another company?
现在先不要谈论这件事
Let's not do this now.
我们可以去吃比萨吗
Can we all go get pizza? Please?
我去不了 宝贝 我还得回去收拾行李
I can't, cookie. I've got to go pack.
来比比谁先跑到车那里
Race you to the car.
好…
Well...
快点 爸爸
Come on, Abba!
天啊 爸爸太烦人了
Oh, my God. Dad's being so annoying.
怎么了
What happened?
晚上十点都还没到 他就叫我上♥床♥睡觉
He told me to go to bed and it's not even 10:00 yet.
完全把我当作宝宝对待
He treats me like a baby.
你确实是他的宝宝
Well, you are his baby.
你为什么要带这么多东西
Why are you taking so much stuff?
我喜欢有选择余地
I like to have options.
过来
Come here.
你♥爸♥爸不希望我走
Your dad doesn't want me to go.
所以才会这么烦躁
That's why he's being so grouchy.
不是你的原因
It's not about you.
我很快就会回来
I'll be back soon.
对啊
Hey. Yeah.
快来
Mmm. Hey. Come on.
过来
Come on.
亲爱的 来吧
Honey, come on.
我们十分钟后出发 快点
We got ten minutes, come on.
如果不是要喂鸡 我也不会迟到
If I didn't have to feed the chickens, I wouldn't be late.
是你说要养鸡的
You're the one who wanted chickens!
又不是我 给我过来 -别闹了 爸爸
Not me. Come here. - Stop! Daddy!
过来 我要抓住你 过来
Come here! Come on. I'll get you!
你是乌龟 爸爸
You're a turtle, Dad.
乌龟 -对
I'm a turtle? - Yes.
扎马尾辫吗 -嗯
Hairdo? - Yes.
高一点还是低一点 -低一点
Higher or lower? - Lower.
我联♥系♥了摩西 他马上就到
I called Moshe. He'll be here any minute.
足球 你还记得你的作业吧
Soccer. Did you remember your homework?
我可以送你过去 -不 你得送艾拉
I could take you. - No, you have to take Ella.
听着 我绝对不想
Listen, the last thing I want to do
阻碍你发展事业
is to stand in the way of your career.
如果你想搬到纽约… -一场试演而已
If you have to move to New York... - It's an audition.
说不定我根本得不到那份工作 赛格夫
I probably won't even get the job, Segev.
会有很多舞者参加这次试演 -你会成功的
There'll be tons of dancers auditioning. - You'll get it.
你很优秀
You're amazing.
但如果你成功了 我们要做很多决定
But if you do, we have a lot of decisions to make.
你好 赛格夫 -你好啊 摩西
Hey, Segev. - What's up, Moshe? How are you?
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Good to see you. - Yeah.
亲爱的 你确定不需要我送你 -我都已经迟到了 亲爱的
You sure you don't want me to take you? - We're late as it is.
你好 摩西 -你好
Hey, Moshe. - Hey.
没什么大不了的 我一周后就回来
It's not a big deal. Be back in a week.
来吧 小怪兽
Come here, you little monster.
打败他们 丹妮 -我尽力
Kick their butts, Dani. - I will try.
从纽约给我带些新奇玩意回来 -没问题
Bring me something cool from New York? - Of course.
乖一点 好吗 -好的 再见
You be good, okay? - Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
到了以后立刻联♥系♥我
Call me the minute you land, okay?
我会的
I will.
照顾好她 摩西
Take care of her, Moshe.
当然 -一路平安
Of course. - Yallah. Safe flight.
关门吧
Close the door.
怎么了 有什么事吗
Anything you need?
我约了人在这里见面
I'm waiting for someone.
他可能迟到了
He's a bit late.
♪ 我看上了麦克 ♪
♪ So I hit up Mike ♪
♪ 他是我的菜 我要让他爱得死去活来 ♪
♪ Yeah, he my type I'm-a ride him like a bike ♪
♪ 凯文太垃圾 家暴男有个怪性癖 ♪
♪ Kevin, he a ass-eater in a wife beater ♪
♪ 死变♥态♥ 没得比 ♪
♪ And he got a ten On the pussy-eating meter ♪
这是什么 这是哪门子的音乐
What is this? What is this music?
放点正常的音乐
It's inappropriate.
♪ 宝贝 别伤害我 ♪
♪ Baby, don't hurt me ♪
没门 不 爸爸
Dad, please don't.
爸爸 不要 爸爸
Dad, enough. No!
♪ 什么是爱情 别伤害我 ♪
♪ What is love? Don't hurt me ♪
爸爸 别闹了
Abba! Dad!
♪ 别伤害我 ♪
♪ Don't hurt me ♪
如果丹妮尔得到纽约那个职位…
What if Danielle gets the part in New York?
怎么了
Yeah?
你会搬去纽约吗
You'll move there?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我绝对不会丢下你
I'll never leave you.
绝对不会
Never.
♪ 什么是爱情 ♪
♪ What is love? ♪
行了 别唱了 天啊
Stop, Dad.
爸爸 欧麦
Dad. Omer!
姑娘们
Girls!
再见 爸爸 -你们好吗
Bye, Dad. - What's going on?
等等 艾拉
Wait. Ella, Ella.
爸爸
Dad!
欧麦
Omer!
我盯着你呢
I've got my eyes on you.
我盯着你呢
I'm always looking.
他来了 我们出发吧 伙计们
Here he is! Let's move it, gang!
你们好 辛格一家
Shalom, Singer family!
我是赛格夫 你们备受推崇的导游
I'm Segev, your highly recommended tour guide.
欢迎来到以色列 来吧
Welcome to Israel. Come.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hi.
请上车 -谢谢
Here you are. - Thank you.
不客气 小心点
My pleasure. Be careful.
好了
There you are.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - My pleasure.
如你们所知 以色列是贝都因人 沙漠和骆驼的国度
As you know, Israel is a land of Bedouins, desert and camels.
你们很幸运 这就是你们今天要乘的骆驼
Lucky for you, this is your camel for today.
谢谢
Thank you. Ah!
好的
All right.
辛格一家 虽然以色列才诞生了70年
So, Singer family, Israel may only exist 70 years,
但犹太人的历史可以追溯到4000年前
but the history of the Jewish people goes back 4,000 years.
准备好来点乐子了吗
Ready for some fun?
准备好了
Yeah!
我去去就回
Just be a few minutes.
我有的是时间
I got nothing but time.
你的航♥班♥几点起飞 -还有几个小时
What time's your flight? - In a couple hours.
我只是想过来道个别 -又来
I just wanted to say goodbye. - Again?
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
你就去一周而已
You'll be back in a week.
这一切让我变得有点神经兮兮的
This whole thing has me a little crazy.
你什么时候试演 -后天
When's your audition? - Uh, day after tomorrow.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表