剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Hit & Run:
如果你想搬到纽约…
If you have to move to New York...
说不定我根本得不到那份工作
I probably won't even get the job.
会有很多舞者参加这次试演
There'll be tons of dancers auditioning.
你会的 -我很快就会回来
You'll get it. - I'll be back soon.
哲翁 你要多保重…
Hey, Tzion, you take care...
我需要你帮我 -当然没问题
I need your help here, okay? - Of course.
我抓到他了 撞了丹妮的人
We got him. The guy who hit Dani.
拉米·沙勒姆 那名黑帮分子
Rami Shalem, the gangster from the crime family.
昨晚我看到了一个人 我今早也看到了他
There was somewhere there.
什么 是谁
What? Who is this?
对不起 打错了
Sorry, wrong number.
塔莉 有人闯进了我家 那个人死了
Tali, there was a break-in. He's dead.
请尽快过来
Please hurry.
为什么他被铐起来了
Why is he handcuffed?
他很暴躁 像个白♥痴♥一样 我有什么办法
He got mad, acted like a fool. I had no choice.
他打电♥话♥告诉我们他杀了人
We got the call. Guy told us he'd killed someone.
我们进了屋 里面什么都没有
But when we got here, there was nothing.
没有尸体
Not even a body.
可能是他喝多了
Maybe he had too much to drink.
如果他说他杀了人 那他肯定杀了人
If he said he killed someone, he killed someone.
在我看来这就是犯罪现场
Treat it like a crime scene.
通知法证部 围起警戒区 给我手铐钥匙
Call Forensics and block the area. Keys, please.
他身上有枪
Guy had a gun.
你好
Hey.
让我看看 -我没事
Let me see. - I'm okay.
你非要跟他们大闹一场吗
Did you have to fight them?
他们不相信我
They don't believe me.
他们只是巡警 我们会找负责调查的警探
They're patrol cops. I told them to call Homicide.
你看到那个人了吗 -看到了
Did you catch his face? - Yeah.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
我进去看看
I'll go and check for a sec.
好 谢谢 -马上回来
Go ahead. - Be right back.
谢谢
Thanks.
附近有其他类似的入室盗窃案吗
Any other break-ins in the area?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你注意到任何可疑
Did you notice anything suspicious,
或异常的情况吗
anything weird happen lately?
是的
Yeah.
昨天早上有个人开车停在我家门前
Yesterday morning, near my house, there was a car.
就在丹妮尔出门后
Right when Danielle left for her flight.
就是袭击你的那个人吗
The same guy who attacked you?
不是
No.
不是
No.
会不会是有人想伤害你
Is there any reason that someone would want to go after you?
我是一个导游 有谁会想伤害我
I'm a tour guide. Why would anyone want to hurt me?
你以前可不是导游
You weren't always a tour guide, right?
波阿斯
Boaz.
拉米·沙勒姆呢
What about Rami Shalem?
你和他没有关系
You really don't know him?
我不认识他 跟那种人毫无瓜葛
Why would I know? I don't mess with guys like that.
你的妻子呢
What about the wife?
我妻子怎么会认识他
Why would she know him?
这里的搜证完成了 莎皮拉
Okay. It appears we have everything we need, Shapira.
有任何新消息 我们会通知你的
Anything new comes up, we'll contact you, okay?
等等 就这样
Wait, wait, what? That's all?
在拿到法证部对枪♥支♥和犯罪现场的分♥析♥结果之前
Until Forensics get back to us about the gun, yeah.
我们也做不了什么
There's not much we can do.
我有个12岁的女儿
I have a 12-year-old kid,
还有一个前妻 也住在这个村庄里
and my ex lives in the same moshav.
我要怎么保护她们
How am I supposed to protect them?
我们派个警♥察♥去你前妻的房♥子前守着
We can station an officer there. Maybe that can help you.
可以吗
All right?
来 我给你做点吃的
When we get home, I'll get you something to eat.
我不饿
I'm not that hungry.
好吧 不管怎样
Fine. Still...
你也要洗个澡 好吗
you could use a shower. Okay?
我一直想给她打电♥话♥
I wish I could still call her.
是啊
Yeah.
你能追踪到那个号♥码吗 给丹妮发短♥信♥的那个
Did you ever manage to track that number?
不行
Not exactly.
发短♥信♥的人用的是一次性手♥机♥
Whoever texted her texted her from a burner phone.
在城南买♥♥的那种
The type you get from the south of the city.
一次性手♥机♥ 为什么会有人用一次性手♥机♥给她发短♥信♥
A burner, really? Why would anybody contact her like that?
我不知道
No idea.
你觉得她可能有外遇吗
Maybe an affair?
不
No.
我不知道 我真的不知道
I don't know. I really don't know.
我们很恩爱
We were in love.
我们很幸福
Things were good.
人都是很复杂的
People are complicated.
好好想想吧
Go figure.
爸爸
Dad.
赛格夫
Segev.
希拉打过电♥话♥
Shira called.
你没事吧
You're holding in there?
没事 我很想喝咖啡
Yeah, I just need a coffee.
去冲个澡 我给你泡咖啡 这个给我
Get clean. I'll make it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 -你好
Hey. - Hi.
怎么了 痛吗
What? It hurts?
是的
Yeah.
让我来
Give it to me.
你的后背 你的脚 你的腿
Your back, your feet, your legs...
有多痛
how much pain?
值得吗
Is it worth it?
我不知道
I don't know.
当你非常热爱一件事时
When you love something so much, you just...
你就会全力以赴
go for it.
听起来很疯狂吗
Does that sound crazy?
不会
No.
这冷吗 -是的
This cold? - Yes.
如果我把它放在那里或这里… -不
And if I put it there or here... - No, don't!
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
所有的停尸间我都查过了
I checked every morgue there is.
过去24小时 没有身份不明的尸体被送来
No unidentified bodies in the past 24 hours.
不知道还能跟你说什么
I don't know what to say.
听着 我知道他是你表哥
Listen, I know he's your cousin,
他也肯定是个好人
and I'm sure he's a good guy,
但血迹在哪里
but where's the blood?
杀人的地点在哪里
What about the struggle he said happened there?
我只发现几个碎了的陶罐
All I got was a few broken pots.
没别的了 没有DNA
No, uh... No DNA.
没有指纹
No prints at all.
可能有人将犯罪现场清理干净了
Someone could have cleaned up there.
看
Listen...
我调查了你表哥的背景
I ran a background check, okay?
他的过去可有点令人起疑
And there's a few things that, you know...
有什么问题
Like what?
他为什么被驱逐出墨西哥
The guy was deported from Mexico.
在那里的四年 他都做了什么
Did time there for four years.
他昨晚还喝了不少威士忌
Besides, he downed a whole bottle of whiskey.
我们会调查所有线索
Tali, we're looking into it, okay?
不过你想想
But, come on,
对这样的调查 你会花多少心思
how much of your time would you invest in this?
波阿斯 他不是疯子
Boaz, he's not like that.
好了 拉米 我们从头开始吧
All right, Rami, tell me everything from the beginning.
说吧
Go ahead.
我已经交代过了
I told you.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表