剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
我真不希望你去 你不会找到
I hate that you're doing this, you're not gonna find anything
比这里更好的条件了 -我得走了
better than we have here. - I gotta go.
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
把这个转交给他好吗
Would you give this to him?
拜托了 -等你回来后
Please. - When you get back,
你必须跟他谈谈… -我知道 我爱你
you have to talk to him... - I know. I love you.
我也爱你 -再见
Love you too. - Bye.
所以如果你得到这份工作 赛格夫就会搬到美国
So, if you get this job, Segev's gonna move to the States.
我觉得他不会
I don't think so.
异地恋很艰难的
Long-distance relationships are hard.
但你们一定能行 我知道你们可以的
But you two can make it work. I know you can.
你们经历了那么多
You've been through so much already.
他和希拉结婚的时候 我就认识他
Don't forget, I knew him when he was married to Shira.
他们在一起并不幸福
Those two, it wasn't a good thing.
没有欢笑 没有喜悦…
There was no laughter, no joy...
你改变了他的人生
You've changed his life.
我想喝杯咖啡
I'm gonna grab a cup of coffee.
你要吗 我们还有时间
Want one? We've got time.
好 我去买♥♥吧
Oh, sure. I'll grab it.
你在这等着 -好的
Wait here. - Okay.
意式浓缩吗 -双份浓缩
Espresso? - Make it a double.
你好
Hey.
早上好 哲翁 -早上好 丹妮
Good morning, Tzion. - Hey, Dani. Good morning.
两杯双份意式浓缩
Uh, two double espressos please.
麻烦做两杯双份意式浓缩
Can I get two double espressos?
丹妮 你的咖啡
Dani, your coffee.
谢谢 再见
Thanks, bye.
要跟我下一局吗 美女 -今天不行 约西
Up for a game, beautiful? - I can't today, Yossi.
我要赶飞机 -去哪儿
I gotta catch a plane. - Where to?
纽约 -替我问候芭芭拉·史翠姗
New York. - Give my best to Barbra Streisand!
一定
You bet!
帮我买♥♥随身听和锐步鞋 -好的
And buy me Walkman and Reebok! - Okay.
哲翁 你要多保重…
Hey, Tzion, you take care...
糟了
Oh, my God.
糟了
Shit!
丹妮尔
Danielle.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
天啊 丹妮尔 不
Shit. Danielle. No.
丹妮尔 坚持住…
Danielle, hang on.
丹妮尔 你干什么 别碰那个
Danielle. Leave it alone, leave it alone!
不…丹妮尔 -她快不行了
Come on... No... Danielle. - We're losing her!
丹妮尔 坚持住
Danielle, no. Just hang on.
坚持住 丹妮尔
Just hang in there. Hang in there.
不要 别
No, no, no.
坚持住
Hang on. Hang on.
挺住
Hang on. Hang on.
别走 丹妮
Dani, stay with me.
丹妮 醒醒
Dani, wake up.
丹妮 别睡
Dani, stay with me.
这座城市需要水
So the city needed water.
希律王便在2000年前建了这条水渠
King Herod built this aqueduct 2,000 years ago,
水渠从这里一直延伸到…
and it stretches from here to...
稍等一下 不好意思
Just a second. I'm sorry. Okay?
什么事 摩西
What's up, Moshe?
什么
What?
什么
What?
这里不能停车
Hey. Hey, you can't park here.
你不能把车停在这里
Hey. You can't park there!
给我回来
Hey! Get back here!
赛格夫
Segev.
她怎么样了
How is she?
医生抢救了一个多小时…
They operated for over an hour, Segev.
我们接到你的电♥话♥就马上赶来了 -她在哪里
We came as soon as you called. - Where is she?
我想看看她
I got to see her now.
赛格夫 已经太迟了
Segev, it's too late.
我去叫医生
I'll call the doctor.
她还有呼吸
She's still breathing.
赛格夫
Segev.
医生已经尽力了
The doctors did everything they could have done.
阿祖莱先生 我是孟德尔医生
Mr. Azulai? I'm Dr. Mendel.
你的妻子被车撞了
When the car hit your wife,
头部遭受了猛烈撞击
she suffered a severe blow to her head.
在送往医院的途中停止了呼吸
She stopped breathing on the way to the hospital.
等她到这里时 心脏已经完全停止跳动
And when she got here, she was already in full cardiac arrest.
我们抢救了一段时间 但还是无法…
We tried to revive her, but sadly...
恢复她的心跳
we couldn't.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, doctor.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
我需要和她单独待一会
Can I have a moment?
莉娅 给我一点时间
Lia, give me a second.
宝贝
Baby.
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
求求你
Please.
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
你好 -马丁 我是赛格夫
Hello? - Martin, it's Segev.
一切还好吧
Everything all right?
我有个可怕的消息
I have terrible news.
发生了一起事故
There's been an accident.
丹妮尔她…
Danielle, uh...
天啊
Oh, my God.
难道她…
Um, is she...?
她去世了 今天早上的事
She died. This morning.
医生已经尽力了 很抱歉
They did everything they could. I'm sorry.
怎么会这样
How?
是一起肇事逃逸事故 她当时正在过马路
It was a hit-and-run accident. She was crossing the street.
对不起
I'm sorry. Um...
你想让我跟玛西亚说吗
Do you want me to speak with Marcia?
不
No.
不用了 我来跟她说
No, no. I'll talk to her.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们会搭乘最早的航♥班♥过去
We'll leave as soon as we can get a flight.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 马丁
I'm sorry, Martin.
真的很抱歉
Terribly sorry.
很多人都向她伸出了援手
So many people tried to help her.
咖啡店里的人…
The guys from the coffee shop...
摩西
Moshe.
赛格夫 -她说什么了吗
Segev. - Did she say anything?
没有
No.
我只是握着她的手 赛格夫
I just held her hand, Segev. I...
尽我所能地安慰她
I tried to keep her calm, I really did.
打扰一下 你是她的丈夫吗
Excuse me, you're the husband?
你们找到那个害死她的人了吗
Did you find the guy who killed her?
还没有 我们正在努力寻找
Not yet, sir. It's still in process.
商♥铺♥门口的监控录像呢
What about security cameras from the stores?
你们查看过了吗
You checked them?
我们马上就能拿到 放心吧
I'm sure we'll get to it. Don't worry.
你们在这里干什么 -请你冷静点
What are you doing here? - Calm down.
你们怎么不去找那个混♥蛋♥
What are you doing here
在这里干什么
instead of finding the guy who killed her?
赛格夫 够了 让他们做事吧
Segev. Stop. Leave it.
赛格夫 艾拉 怎么…
Segev. Ella, what are we going to do?
够了… 我得出去透透气 马上回来
Stop, stop. I need some air. I'll be right back.
赛格夫
Segev!
她走了
She's dead.
我知道
I know, I heard.
艾弗拉姆叔叔联♥系♥过我
Uncle Avram called me.
警♥察♥来了 -他们有什么消息吗
The police came. - They have something?
什么也没有
Nothing.
没找到肇事司机 也没找到肇事车辆
They can't find the driver or his car.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表