剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
不认识 -你的手腕怎么了
No. - What happened to your wrist?
没什么 -你被人绑过
Nothing. - Somebody tie you up?
只有运气好的时候
Only when I'm lucky.
该死的韦克斯勒为什么要杀她
Fucking Wexler. Why kill her?
她做了一些惹他不高兴的事
She did something he didn't like.
比如呢
Like what?
比如嫁给一个无比固执的以色列人
Married an incredibly stubborn Israeli, for one thing.
不过你说得对 这根本说不通
But you're right, it doesn't make sense.
中情局派人到我家来杀我 为什么
The CIA sent someone to my house to kill me. Why?
他们认为丹妮尔向你透露了什么
They thought Danielle was talking to you
而你又告诉了以色列人
and you'd tell the Israelis?
我必须找到韦克斯勒
I need to find Wexler.
你打给谁
Who are you calling?
中情局 我在那里有个以前的线人
CIA. I have an old source there.
你好 我是"纽约杂♥志♥"的 娜奥米·希克斯
Hi, this is Naomi Hicks from New York Magazine.
我找朗姆尼克长官
I'm calling for Officer Numrick.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure. No problem.
可以帮我捎个信吗
Can you give him a message?
告诉他是娜奥米·希克斯打电♥话♥找他
Tell him it's Naomi Hicks calling
因为我有理由相信
because I have reason to believe
一个名叫韦克斯勒的中情局官员
that a CIA officer named Wexler...
在特拉维夫杀害了丹妮尔·阿祖莱
had Danielle Azulai killed in Tel Aviv.
让他回电给我 谢谢
Tell him to call me back. Thank you.
也许这样就能引出韦克斯勒
Maybe that'll draw Wexler from the high grass.
好的
Okay.
我要找一个叫沙乌·曼德尔的人
I need to find someone named Shaul Mandel.
好的
Okay.
那是谁
Who's that?
他任职于国防部
He worked for the Ministry of Defense,
和丹妮尔存在某种联♥系♥
connected to Danielle somehow.
谢谢 -别客气
Wow, thanks. - Enjoy.
他和丹妮尔有什么联♥系♥
So how's he connected to her?
我不知道
I have no clue.
他在跟一个美国记者探讨
He was talking to some American journalist
以色列和美国的关系
about Israeli and U.S. relations.
谈到情报合作方面的话题
Something about collaborative intelligence.
然后突然间 沙乌就沉默了
Then, suddenly, Shaul stopped talking.
为什么
Why?
那正是我要查明的真♥相♥
That's what I'm going to find out.
你愿意的话我可以陪你去
I can come with you if you want.
什么
What?
塔莉 你不能去那里 这很危险
Tali, no way you're going there. It's dangerous.
也许吧 -那你为什么还要去
Could be. - So why would you go?
欧麦 我可是警♥察♥ 要看看我的警徽吗
Omer, I'm a cop. Want to see my certification?
不 但我要你记住 你很快就要当母亲了
No, but I want you to remember you're gonna be a mom.
时候还没到
Not yet.
你必须多加小心
You have to be more careful.
务必要小心
You have to.
干脆让我陪你去
Why not let me come with you?
你逞强的样子还挺可爱的
You're kind of cute when you're patronizing.
你还记得我们在波哥大的时候吗
Remember when we were in Bogotá?
你 我和罗恩开着那辆破车上路
You, me and Ron in that shitty car?
我们被警♥察♥追赶那次 对吧
When the police ran after us, right?
罗恩说"我知道 在这转弯"
And Ron said, "I got this. Turn here."
结果你拐错弯
And you ended up going the wrong way
驶进了一条单行道
down a one-way street.
警♥察♥包围了我们
And the cops surrounded us
罗恩还想贿赂对方
and then Ron tried to bribe him,
可他身上只有三美元 -三美元
but he only had $3. - Three dollars.
当时我以为我们死定了 -但他们收下了
I thought we were dead. - But they took it.
确实
They sure did.
你懂得如何激发别人最好的一面
You know how to bring out the best in people.
这是种天赋
It's a gift.
但你不用担心
But don't worry.
我们对韦克斯勒的判断是正确的
We're right about Wexler.
如果我们的判断是对的
If we're right,
那他可能会深藏起来
he could end up going so deep undercover,
我们永远都不可能找到他
we could never track him down.
如果我们搞错了 那我的麻烦就大了
And if we're wrong, I'm in deep shit.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
谁找你 -亨利
Who is it? - Henry.
什么事 -他说家里来了访客
What? - He says we have a visitor.
我在这附近看过房♥子
Yeah, I looked at a place around here.
社区不错
Nice neighborhood.
但离我工作的地方太远
It's too far from where I work though.
位置是关键 对吧
All location, location, location, right?
你在哪上班
Where do you work?
到处跑
Everywhere.
你是怎么认识娜奥米的
How do you know Naomi exactly?
你说娜奥怪吗
The Naomster?
她和赛格夫 还有我 是在哥伦比亚认识的
She and Segev and I, we met in Colombia.
激流泛舟
White-water rafting.
在苏亚雷斯河上
On the Rio Suarez.
应该说她去参加了 我不玩水上活动
Or rather, she was. I don't do water.
对 卡塔赫纳
Of course. Cartagena.
你不介意吧 我有医生的处方
You mind? I have a doctor prescription.
我是一名司法人员
Well, I am an officer of the court.
对
Oh, right.
对 在卡塔赫纳 我们…
Yeah, Cartagena, yeah, we...
我们三个人什么都分着用
The three of us, we shared everything. You know...
一日三餐 公♥寓♥ 牙刷
meals, apartments, toothbrush.
那时候的她有趣得多
She was much more fun back then.
在她成为西装革履的上班族之前
Before she wearing a suit.
我不是说她现在很无趣 但我从未见过她…
Not that she's not fun now, but I never see her any...
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
他怎么会知道你的住址
How does he know where you live?
你去哪了 -我给你打过电♥话♥
Where were you? - I called you.
有个疯子接了电♥话♥
Some crazy person answered.
我不知道该去哪 -你去了哪里
I didn't know where to go. - Where were you?
我有一个一次性手♥机♥ -等等
I have a burner. - Wait.
他们给你打电♥话♥了 -谁
Did they call? - Who?
警♥察♥ 他们找到了那辆货车
The police?
说英语
They found the van. - Speak English.
货车登记在珍妮名下 他们找到了她家
It's registered to Jenny. They came to her house.
该死 -一名调查人员找上门来
Fuck. - Some investigator came over.
我把他打晕了 -你疯了吗
I knocked him out. - Are you fucked in the head?
他会逮捕我的
He would have arrested me.
英语
English!
我们收拾好东西 离开这里
We pack up, get out of here.
你们俩在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
我们必须离开美国 今天就前往加拿大
We gotta leave America. Today to Canada.
喂 你们两个混♥蛋♥
Hey, motherfuckers.
让我想想 给我一点时间 我需要一个计划
Let me think. Give me a sec. I need a plan.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
我们得走了 抱歉 再见 -什么
We have to go. Sorry. Bye. - What?
刚刚是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你会说希伯来语吗 因为我实在不会
You speak Hebrew? I sure as hell don't.
谋杀 那跟我有什么关系
Murder? What's that got to do with me?
那正是我想弄明白的一点 沙乌
That's what I'm figuring out, Shaul.
几年前 你和一名美国记者
A few years ago, you spoke to
比尔·麦卡弗雷谈过
an American journalist, Bill McAfree.
那件事啊
Oh, that.
那时的我太傻了
I was stupid.
满腔怒火
Angry.
我被解雇了 想发泄一下情绪 那是我的失误
I'd been fired and I wanted to vent. It was a mistake.
所以你才没有继续跟他说下去 -没错
That's why you stopped talking to him? - Sure.
一段时间过后 我冷静下来 改变了想法
Time passed and I calmed down. Got some perspective.
这么说没有人阻止你开口
So no one told you to stop talking?
那是我自己的决定
It was my decision.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表