剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Hit & Run
韦克斯勒想把我引去机场
Wexler tried to lure me to the airport.
告诉他我想见他 -你想在哪见面
Tell him I wanna meet him. - Where do you want the meeting?
是我 回家吧
It's me. Go home.
我不会一个人回去
I'm not going alone.
下午六点 在布鲁克林博物馆见面
Meeting's at 6 p.m., Brooklyn Museum.
生什么气出什么事了
What happened?
你跑去疯了似地追捕什么人把所有烂摊子丢给我
You ran off on some manhunt and left all your shit to me.
赛格夫今天他们让我停职了 我不能帮…
Segev, they suspended me today. I can't help!
赛格夫在哪里
Where's Segev?
用力按压 哥们
Hold it tight, bro.
按紧了 -我送你回以色列 别担心
Hold it tight. - I'm taking you to Israel. Don't worry.
是不是中情局杀了索菲·德雷尔
Did the CIA kill Sophie Dreyer?
索菲·德雷尔是谁
Who's Sophie Dreyer?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你惹了不该惹的人
You son of a bitch. You messed with the wrong guy.
希拉 听到这条留言立刻打电♥话♥给我 情况紧急
Shira, call me the second you get this message. It's urgent.
129块六
It's $129.60.
托马斯
Hey, Thomas.
那种酸奶味的奇怪饮料有货了吗
You guys get those weird yogurt-y drinks back in?
有 在倒数第三排货架上
Oh, yeah. Third shelf down.
这些应该足够了吧
This will cover it, right?
对
Yeah.
应该够了
That should cover it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hello?
希拉 听我说 你必须带上艾拉去一个安全的地方
Shira, listen. You need to take Ella and go someplace safe.
赛格夫 你在说什么
Segev, what are you talking about?
我现在没办法跟你解释这边情况有变
I can't explain it right now. Things here have changed.
你又来了
You're doing this again?
你刚跟塔莉说她可以离开
You just told Tali it was fine for her to leave.
听着 这太疯狂了我还有自己的事情要做
Listen, this is crazy. I have things to do.
希拉 发生了一件很可怕的事
Shira, something awful has happened.
什么
What?
我不能跟你细说 但你必须离开那里
I can't go into it, but you need to get out.
如果有什么问题 我自己会报♥警♥的
If there's a problem, I'll just call the police myself.
不能报♥警♥ 我不相信那些警♥察♥
You can't go to the police. I don't trust the police.
那我们该去哪
So where are we supposed to go?
去一个没有人认识你
Go someplace nobody knows you.
你这辈子从没去过的地方
Someplace you've never been in your life.
不要告诉任何人你在哪里 -不 够了
And don't tell anyone where you are. - No. Enough.
不可能每次你一声令下我就收拾行李…
I can't just pick up and leave every time you...
立刻给我离开那里
Get the fuck out of there now.
该起床了 亲爱的
Wake up, honey.
抱歉 我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
娜奥米
Naomi?
娜娜
Nay?
抱歉 我不知道该说什么
Sorry, I don't know what to say.
你希望我怎么做 原谅你吗 -不是
What do you expect me to do, forgive you? - No.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted you to know.
如果你真的在乎他
If you really cared,
当初你就不会把他...
you wouldn't have gotten him involved in your shit...
卷入你的破事之中
in the first place.
你给我滚
Get the fuck out.
你到底跑哪去了
Where have you been?
我和韦克斯勒在博物馆等了你好几个小时
I was waiting at the museum for hours with Wexler.
我们拖住他了
We had him.
发生什么事了
What happened?
发生什么了 赛格夫
What happened, Segev?
我只能把他的尸体留在那里
I had to just leave him there.
我最好的朋友因为我而死了
My best friend died because of me.
你确定那是摩萨德的人干的
Are you sure it was the Mossad?
他说希伯来语
He spoke Hebrew.
他使用的那把枪上面的编号♥被抹去了
The serial number on his gun was stamped out.
你必须离我远一点
You need to stay away from me.
别告诉我该怎么做
You don't get to tell me what to do.
我的手♥机♥才开机30分钟摩萨德就追踪到我的位置
Mossad tracked my phone because I left it on for 30 minutes.
他们只用了30分钟就找到我 杀了罗恩
It took them 30 minutes to find me and kill Ron.
情况就是这么凶险
That's how dangerous it is.
我已经关掉了手♥机♥
I disabled it.
会面结束后我就关了 以防他们追踪
As soon as I left the meeting, just in case they tried to trace it.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
不管他们这样做的理由是什么
Whatever's making them do this,
摩萨德也好 中情局也罢人们有必要知道发生了什么
the Mossad, the CIA, it's important. People need to know what happened.
这篇报道不是写希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的事
This is not some story about Hillary Clinton.
他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you.
你必须离开 -不 你干什么
You have to leave. - No. What are you doing?
你走吧
Go, just go.
快走
Leave.
你知道我走了会发生什么吗
You know what happens if I go?
他们会找到你把你杀了 真♥相♥将永远石沉大海
They hunt you down and kill you, and no one knows why.
我可以保护你
I can protect you.
我不会让你独自面对这一切的
I'm not gonna leave you alone in this.
绝对不会
I won't do it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起…
I'm sorry...
对不起…
I'm sorry...
我也是
Me too.
我明天一早会去一趟办公室
I'm gonna go by the office... in the morning.
杂♥志♥社有些公♥司♥手♥机♥可用
The magazine has some company cell phones I can use.
我会尽快联♥系♥你的
I'll reach out as soon as I can.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
那是我的笔记本电脑吗
Is that my laptop?
医生说需要有人好好照顾你不是吗
The doctor said you need to be taken care of, no?
我记得你喜欢吃北非蛋
I remember you love Shakshuka,
所以我找了一个食谱学着做给你
so I was looking for a recipe to make for you.
我已经很多年没睡到早上六点以后了
Wow, I think it's been years since I've slept past 6 in the morning.
真是可喜可贺 你感觉怎么样
Delightful. How do you feel about it?
懒洋洋的 -好的
Lazy. - Okay.
我觉得你有必要习惯一下
I think you need to get used to it.
我还觉得这次休假对你有好处
And I think this break will be good for you.
你肚子里的小家伙怎么样
How is your little one?
挺好的 今早没有痉挛
Fine. No cramps this morning.
事实上 我感觉好极了
Truth is, I feel really good.
太好了
Good.
吃北非蛋吗
Shakshuka?
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
我还是不能相信我被停职了
I still can't believe I got suspended.
我该怎么办 -你会想出办法来的
What am I supposed to do? - You'll figure something out.
你说得倒轻松 没有人会愿意聘用一个孕妇
Easy for you to say. No one wants to hire a pregnant woman.
赛格夫真的气死我了
Ugh. I am so mad at Segev.
那你去跟他说啊
Tell him.
告诉他你感觉被利用了
Tell him you feel used.
不要把愤怒压在心里
Don't keep it in your belly.
那样对宝宝不好
It's not good for the baby to walk with all that anger.
你好
Hello?
塔莉·莎皮拉
Tali Shapira?
赛格夫打的吗 -你是哪位
Segev? - Yes, and who is this?
我是阿萨夫·塔莫尔 你之前问过我丹妮尔·阿祖莱的事
Assaf Talmor. You called me about Danielle Azulai.
对
Yes.
稍等一下
Hang on.
食物快准备好了 -我马上就好
Food'll be ready in a few. - I'll be quick.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你之前联♥系♥过我
You called me.
你不是在调查丹妮尔的死吗
Aren't you looking into Danielle's death?
是警方在调查 我已经停止调查了
The police are, but I'm not anymore.
为什么
Why's that?
我被调职了
I was reassigned.
那不重要
Well, that's not important.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表