剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
我想你可能会有办法
I thought you might have some ideas.
塔莉 这个人是谁
Tali, who is this guy?
你跟他说了我的事吗 你把事情弄得更糟了
Did you tell him about me? You're making things worse!
冷静点 好吗
Calm down, okay?
塔莉 你要马上停手 -欧麦
Tali, you have to stop this now. - Omer.
他们什么事都做得出来
You don't know what they're capable of!
欧麦 看着我
Omer, look at me.
我叫阿萨夫
My name is Assaf.
你一定不是有意伤害塔莉的
I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt Tali,
但现在我们处境不妙
but now we're in a situation.
你知道我当兵时被派驻到哪里吗
Do you know where I was assigned in the military?
卡沙夫
Chaksav.
你知道卡沙夫吗 504分队
Do you know Chaksav? Unit 504?
囚犯审问
Prisoner interrogation.
在战争最激烈的时候 非常时期
In wartime, the thick of battle. Desperate times.
你想尝尝那是什么滋味吗
That's what you want now?
我们得到批准 可以不择手段
We were given permission to do it all.
任何手段都可以
And I mean, everything,
只要能获取信息
to retrieve information.
每一个细节
Every detail.
你明白吗
You understand?
事实上 我一点都不怀念那种日子
Truth is, I don't miss it at all.
但我现在看着你
But as I'm looking at you,
开始有点手痒了
I'm starting to get that itch.
塔莉
Tali.
塔莉
Tali!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit.
你害了塔莉
You endangered Tali.
你的女朋友还怀着身孕
Your girlfriend. She's pregnant!
你连恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都不如
That makes you worse than a terrorist.
你知道我们是怎么对付恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的吗
Do you know what we do with terrorists?
出来吧 犯人
Exit your cell, inmate.
放风时间到
It's common time.
我可以用手♥机♥吗
Can I use a phone?
当然了 你可以用我的
Sure, you can use mine.
要不顺便叫份比萨外卖♥♥
Why don't you order a pizza?
快起来吧 中东佬
Get the fuck up, kebab.
用什么手♥机♥…
Using the fucking phone...
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Goddamn it.
你看什么看
Fuck you looking at?
喂 市拘留所
Yeah, hello? City lockup.
我需要安排一名囚犯进行保护性拘留
I need to put a prisoner under protective custody.
我来这里多久了
Hey. How long have I been here?
快一天了
Almost a day.
麻药开始消退了
The anesthetic is starting to wear off.
你可能会有点迷糊
You might feel a little confused.
那个疯子在哪里
Where is the crazy guy?
那个疯子 他在哪里
The crazy guy, where is he?
继续睡吧
Go on back to sleep.
本来症状很轻 他们刚…
It was a minor case when they first...
她马上就恢复了 -是的
She bounced right back. - Yeah.
我们认识董事会中的一些人
We know a few people on the board.
发生了什么事
Oh. What the hell happened?
卡琳娜的助理为什么不停地给我打电♥话♥
Why is Karina's assistant blowing me up?
发行人在会议室
The publisher's in the conference room.
进去很久了
He's been there awhile.
卡琳娜好像对他非常气愤 -维尔顿来了
Karina wants to set him on fire. - Weldon's here?
该死 为什么不给我发短♥信♥
Shit. Why didn't you text me?
那你看过短♥信♥吗
Have you looked at your messages?
没有 拿着
No. Take this.
我只是担心这篇报道生出的枝节
I'm just conscious of the ramifications of this story.
我想为你们保持这里的平衡
And I would like to be...
提供一点指导
a guiding light for balance here.
我相信
I have been led to believe that...
你的线人之一
one of the sources of your story
是你的一位私交
is a personal acquaintance of yours.
我充分信任我的员工
I have complete confidence in my staff.
你们都很清楚自己的职责
You know what you're doing.
你们是记者 而我不是
You are journalists, I am not.
但如此大的一篇报道
But when building a story this big,
它的根基
it would be nice if the foundation
最好没有任何污点
could not be seen to be tainted in any way.
什么污点
Tainted how?
你跟线人的关系是什么
What is your relationship with your source?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
但你们有过恋爱关系
But you had a romantic relationship.
如果你问我们有没有上过床
If you're asking if we slept together,
有 在20年前
yes, 20 years ago,
但这也绝对不会影响到报道的性质
but in no way does that affect the nature of the story.
我并没有说会影响
I'm not saying that it does.
我只是说 偏见的倾向和偏见本身一样严重
I'm saying that the appearance of bias is as good as bias,
尤其是你写的是… 看啊 这是以色列
especially when you're talking about... Look, this is Israel.
我们最亲密的盟友
It's our closest ally.
不要假装自己忘了这一点
Let's not bullshit ourselves.
好吗 很抱歉
Okay? Begging your pardon.
我们必须万分小心
Caution is warranted.
我和线人的关系就是这篇报道成文的原因
My relationship with the source is why this story happened.
如果不是接触到第一手的信息
It wouldn't even be possible
我根本没法把它写出来
if I wasn't a firsthand party to the information.
只有我能写
I'm the only one who could do it.
这也改变不了… -我们如果不报道这样的事情
That doesn't change anything... - What are we doing here,
那还办什么杂♥志♥
if it's not to find stories like this?
这篇报道能提升我们的价值
This makes us relevant.
让你和"时代"
Puts you in the conversation
"哈泼斯杂♥志♥"以及"纽约客"平起平坐
with the Times Magazine, Harper's and New Yorker.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
我们都有自己的工作
We all have jobs here.
我很确定你的工作并不是
I'm pretty sure yours isn't telling me
告诉我这本杂♥志♥的价值
how relevant this magazine is.
卡琳娜向我保证我能看到成品
When I get a look at the final product,
等我看到时
which Karina assures me I will soon,
我才能更好地判断
I'll have a better perspective on this.
现在我想提醒在座各位
Now I want to remind everyone here
以本杂♥志♥的名义发表这篇报道
that the publication of any story
是一种特权
under the banner of this magazine is a privilege.
不是一种权利
It's not a right.
在我的决策过程中能听到各方意见
I take pride in hearing an array
我感到很自豪
of voices in my decision-making process,
但最终是否能发表 决定权在我手上
but the final decision for publication will be mine...
只有我能决定
and mine alone.
明白了 彼得 -很好
Understood, Peter. - Great.
那我就让各位女士继续工作吧
Then I'll let you get on with it.
好好干 我们走吧
Keep up the stellar work. Gentlemen.
那个杂种
That motherfucker.
这篇报道没戏了吗
Is this gonna die?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
你做得很好
You've done good work.
这让这篇报道的发表更悬了
That makes the story even more dangerous.
如果请一个人来帮你呢
What if we bring in someone else to help you with this?
让那个人署名第一作者
Put their name first on the byline,
那样的话 报道就不会显得有失偏颇了
that way things don't seem biased.
绝对不行 调查都是我做的
No fucking way. I did all the work.
我理解 通常我也不会这么提议
I get that, and normally I wouldn't suggest it,
但是你说我们必须现在发表
but you're telling me we have to publish this now.
所以你告诉我 哪个更重要
So, what I'm asking is what's more important?
是发表文章
That the story gets published
还是用你的名字发表文章
or it gets published with your name on it?
我不会和别人分享署名 卡琳娜
I'm not sharing my byline, Karina.
没事 继续抽
No, go ahead
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表