剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Hit & Run.
哲翁 你要多保重…
Hey, Tzion, take care...
是一起肇事逃逸事故 -别离开我
It was a hit-and-run accident. Don't leave me.
你认识他们吗
Do you know them?
不认识 但肯定不是拉米·沙勒姆
No, but none of them are Rami Shalem.
他们来到特拉维夫
They came to Tel Aviv,
然后偷了一辆车撞了丹妮尔 这说不通
stole a car, and hit her? Doesn't make sense.
我要将你撤出调查
I'm taking you off the investigation.
其中一个好像跟乌里打起来了
Maybe one of those guys got into a shoving match with Uri.
我再问一次 他们是谁
I'm gonna ask you who they were.
就是两个臭美♥国♥佬♥
They were just some Americans, that's all!
他们是职业杀手
They're professionals.
快跑
Run!
谁会想杀你
Who tried to finish you?
兄弟 是艾萨克
It was Isaac.
艾萨克九个月前从新新惩教所出来了
Isaac got out of Sing Sing nine months ago.
我明天坐第一班飞机过去
I'm getting on the first flight that I can get.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to the United States.
请将已填好的海关单
Have your completed customs form
以及您的原籍国的护照准备好
and your passport from your country of origin ready.
H-1签证
H-1 visas!
您可能会被要求提供最近的旅行史
You may be asked to provide your recent travel history.
请准备将这些信息 告知我们的海关人员
Please be ready to share these with our customs agents.
通道即将关闭
We are now closing the gate.
请你出来一下
Step out, please.
东边还是西边 -什么
You say east or west? - What?
你住哪 -我说过了 75街
Where are you staying? - I told you, 75 Street.
朋友家 亲人家 还是酒店
Friends? Family? Hotel?
我已经告诉过你了 有问题吗 警官
I already told you. Is there a problem, officer?
朋友家 亲人家 还是酒店
Friends, family, hotel?
亲人家
Family.
阿祖莱先生 你此行是公务还是休闲
Your trip, Mr. Azulai, would it be business or pleasure?
我要参加一场葬礼
I'm going to a funeral.
那算什么 休闲吗
So I guess, what, it'd be pleasure?
赛格夫
Segev.
罗恩 我到肯尼迪机场了 你在哪
Ron, I'm here in JFK. Where are you?
这话是什么意思
What do you mean, where am I?
你说好要来接我的
You said you were gonna pick me up.
接你
Pick you up?
没人那么做了 这可是纽约
No one does that. This is New York, man.
你说过你会来
But you said so.
我说在我公♥寓♥见
No, I said, "See you when you get here."
这可不是一回事 你有地址吗
That's different. You got my address?
有 可是… -在皇后区
Yeah, but... - The one in Queens?
我知道在哪 可是 兄弟… -很好 一会见
I know, but you said... - So we're good. I'll see you soon.
该死
Fuck.
赛格夫
Segev!
哥们 你好吗
How you doing, bro?
我很好
I'm okay.
我想你这张难看的脸了
Glad to see your ugly face.
走吧 -我想你了
Come on. - What is it?
这是我的城♥堡♥
This is my castle.
你是我的公主吗
And you are my princess.
在四楼 电梯坏了
Fourth floor and the elevator's broken.
我坐了12小时的飞机 当散步了
I could use the walk after a 12-hour flight.
太好了 你来了真是太好了
It's weird that you're here, man. It's crazy.
说简单点 弹簧坏了
So the springs are shit,
可神奇的是 床垫表面非常平整
but the mattress managed to retain a shape.
你一定会很舒服
So I think you'll be good here.
告诉我 哥们
Hey, man...
你病了吗
are you sick?
怎么了
Why?
你卫生间里有一大堆药
Your bathroom is full of pills.
那是前一户租客留下的
The last guy who lived here...
我没有多余的枕头 用沙发靠垫吧 哥们
I don't have extra pillows. But here's a cushion, okay?
我喜欢这房♥子的设计
I love what you did with this place.
采光很好 让人心情愉悦
It's so full of light. It's so happy.
去你的
For fuck's sakes, man.
我专门为你打扫了卫生
And to think I actually cleaned for you.
真的吗
Really?
干杯
Cheers.
你没把我的地址告诉海关移♥民♥局的人吧
You didn't give my address out to Immigration, right?
没有 我用了韦克斯勒夫妇的地址 -谁
No, I used the Wexlers'. - Who?
丹妮尔的父母
The Wexlers, Danielle's parents.
我们要去那里参加悼念仪式
We're going to the memorial.
"我们"
We're going?
我们
We go.
会有很多人出席吗
Gonna be a crowd there?
不知道 他们说不隆重
I don't know. It should be small.
艾拉还好吗
So how's Ella?
艾拉
Ella...
很了不起
She's trying.
很坚强
She's strong.
迈尔斯怎么样
And Miles?
挺好的
Um, he's fine. Yeah. Uh...
挺好的
Yeah, good. Very good.
你饿吗
You're hungry?
不饿 布鲁克林远吗
No, thanks, man. Is Brooklyn far?
布鲁克林
Brooklyn?
是的
Yeah.
两个司机都在那里坐牢
The guys who ran over Dani are in prison there.
我想找他们谈一谈
I want to talk to them.
你没开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
你觉得他们会让你跟他们见面吗
You really think they're gonna let you see them?
一个从以色列来的疯子
Some crazy-ass motherfucker from Israel
想见跨国杀手
wants to meet international killers?
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
你没什么熟人吗 那种...
Do you have any connections, someone that you know...?
这里不讲关系
That's not how it works.
只有他们的家属或律师才能见他们
You can meet them if you were related or their lawyer.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我上次坐牢的时候就是这样
That's how it worked the last time I was in.
我们试试吧
Okay, come on.
我们去一趟 我想找他们谈谈 放下大♥麻♥跟我走吧
Let's go for a drive. I want to see them. Let's go.
你没仔细听 他们去过以色列
You're not hearing me, they were in Israel.
我听见了
I hear you fine.
你说过三遍了 贵姓
You already told me that three times, mister...?
阿祖莱 -克里根 昨晚的比赛看了吗
Azulai. - Corrigan. You catch that game last night?
比赛 输了 -见鬼 比分多少
Catch the game? Lost. - Shit, how much?
警官
Officer!
你说他们叫什么来着
What'd you say their names were again?
波斯纳和彻尼克
Posner and Chernik.
没有 不在这里
Nope, not here.
我知道他们在这 他们24小时前刚被逮捕
I know they're here. They were arrested 24 hours ago.
你怎么知道他们不在
How do you know that?
因为两小时前 他们被放走了
Because they were released two hours ago.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我老婆死了 你们居然放他们走
My wife is dead and you released them?
你们脑子有病吧
What the fuck is wrong with you?
纽约市警♥察♥局的人玩忽职守
Someone from the NYPD fucked up,
还推脱责任
they don't want to take responsibility.
我们马上发新的逮捕令
I'll send out new warrants for them.
太离谱了 这要花多少时间
Damn, that's fucked up. How long is it gonna take?
我正在办 赛格夫
I'm on it, Segev.
他们可能会逃出国
What if they try to leave the country?
我已经在处理了 你还想让我怎么办
And I'm working on it as fast as I can.
那好吧 谢谢
Yeah, all right. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
走吧 布♥什♥威克来电♥话♥了
Come on, Bushwick's calling.
布♥什♥威克又他妈是谁
Who the fuck is Bushwick?
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表