剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
正在维尼餐厅外的雪地上 写你的名字
writing your name in the snow outside Vinnie's.
在那之前 我在餐厅里做什么 珍妮
What I was doing before that, inside, Jenny.
在一支糟糕的翻唱乐队里演奏
Playing in that awful cover band.
看到了吧 你妈妈爱上我
You see? Your mother fell in love with me
是因为我的吉他演奏 -不 不是
because of my guitar playing. - No. No.
那只是你的说法
Your version.
你妈妈说我可以常来这里
So Mom says I can come more often.
现在每周五我都可以过来
Every Friday now.
我们周五一起合奏怎么样
What do you say, Friday we jam?
有兴趣吗 -好啊
You game? - Cool.
你有一辆绿色的小型货车 对吧
You do own a green minivan, correct?
车牌号♥码为QW43XZ9
Plate QW43XZ9?
是的
Yeah.
但我不知道它在哪里
But I don't know where it is.
我可以进去吗
May I?
可以 -谢谢
Yeah. - Thanks.
不过有个条件
Only one catch though.
这把吉他的前主人 是谁人乐队的彼得·汤森德
This guitar used to belong to Pete Townsend from The Who.
知道吧
You know?
我答应过他 如果他把这吉他送给我
And I promised him if he gave me this guitar,
我就学他的所有歌♥曲
I would learn to play all his songs.
一言为定
So it's a deal?
你儿子多大
How old is your son?
十岁
He's 10.
那他应该没有偷走货车
He didn't steal the van.
我猜
I'm guessing.
我和前夫离婚的时候 他把货车开走了
My ex-husband took it in the divorce.
不过…
But, um...
他住在城市里
he lives in the city.
那么大一辆车 在市区街道很难停放 所以…
It's hard to park a car that big on the city street, so...
他很可能把车借给了朋友之类的
probably lent it to a friend or, you know, someone.
♪ 我从小就玩弹球游戏 ♪
♪ Ever since I was a young boy I played the silver ball ♪
罗恩
Ron. Ron!
进来一下
Come inside.
站在原地 别跑
Hey, stay where you are! Don't run!
不要再逼我追着你跑
Don't ever make me run like that.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
喂
Hello?
赛格夫 你是谁
Segev? Who's that?
我是你最可怕的噩梦
This is your worst nightmare.
你是谁啊
Who the fuck is this?
你需要咖啡
You need coffee.
是的 谢谢
Yes, please. Thank you.
去煮点咖啡吧
Make some.
这是她以前住的公♥寓♥
This was her apartment, huh?
她一个月前去过纽约
She was in New York a month ago.
这些印♥章♥都是去年盖的
There's stamps in here from all last year.
她的踪迹遍布各地
She went everywhere.
她是巴希瓦现代舞团的成员
She was with Batsheva.
她知道如何掩盖踪迹
She knew how to cover her tracks.
索菲·德雷尔
Sophie Dreyer?
对
Yep.
这是阿♥拉♥伯语
This is in Arabic.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以她有化名 枪♥支♥ 多重身份
So she had aliases, guns, multiple identities.
她来特拉维夫到底想做什么
What the hell was she doing in Tel Aviv?
你不是说她是中情局特工吗
You said she was CIA.
对 但我想不明白
Yes, but I don't get it.
我们为什么会在特拉维夫派驻特工
Why would we use covert operatives in Tel Aviv?
美国和以色列是盟友
The U.S. and Israel are allies.
中情局应该和以色列情报机关合作
The CIA is supposed to work with Israeli intel, not...
而不该瞒着他们
behind their back.
她为什么要打印 这篇"纽♥约♥时♥报♥"的报道
Why did she print this New York Times article?
"过去 以色列和美国之间实行非常开放的政策
"In the past, Israel and the U.S. have had a very open policy
彼此共享情报和国防技术
when sharing intelligence and defense technology,
但在过去18个月 这扇大门逐渐关闭
but over the past 18 months, that door has begun to close.
导致美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局
It has led to behind-the-scenes tension
和以色列国家信♥号♥♥情报部门之间关系紧张 暗流涌动"
between the NSA and Israeli SIGINT National Unit."
她什么时候保存的
When did she save it?
不知道 但标题下方的署名是 比尔·麦卡弗雷
I don't know, but the byline is Bill McAfree.
我们去查个究竟吧
Let's find out.
你再看一遍 -我还是没见过她
Look again. - I've still never met her.
你知道她为什么会保存你的报道吗
Any idea why she saved your article?
你去问她吧 -问不了
Ask her. - I can't.
她被人谋杀了
She was murdered.
世事无常
Shit happens.
这是一篇有趣的专题报道
It was an interesting premise for an article
但也仅此而已
but not much there.
你做后续报道了吗
Did you do a follow-up?
这个世界上可报道的新闻多得是
There's a lot of stories to cover in this world.
少来了 你不是那种三流记者
Come on, you're not a shoddy reporter.
为什么放弃调查 -别恭维我了 这招很低俗
Why'd you drop it? - Don't flatter me. It's cheap.
你那么聪明能干 还是另寻题材吧 这个报道已经结束了
You're the wunderkind. Find another story, this is a dead end.
听着 -赛格夫
Listen. - Segev!
死去的女人是我的妻子 -所以呢
The woman who died was my wife. - So?
所以我需要一个答案 -赛格夫 别这样
So I need some answers. - Segev, stop.
别这样
Stop.
抱歉 他还沉浸在悲伤中 -我不在乎
I'm sorry, he's grieving. - I don't give a shit.
小心我致电"纽约杂♥志♥"
How about I call up New York Magazine,
控诉你们动手威吓线人
tell them you're physically intimidating your sources?
所以你是线人
Oh, so you're a source?
这么说 这个故事可不简单
So there's more to the story.
在我发表那篇文章数周后
A few weeks after I published the article,
一个以色列男人打电♥话♥来 要求我撤下那篇报道
I got a call from an Israeli guy, told me to take the story down.
那个人是谁 -他没有表明身份
Who was he? - He didn't identify himself.
他向我询问我其中一个线人的情况
He asked me what else I knew about one of my sources,
一个叫沙乌·曼德尔的中层官员
an Israeli mid-level bureaucrat named Shaul Mandel.
我和他只交谈过一次 之后就再无联♥系♥
Only talked to him once, never heard from him again.
我是这样跟电♥话♥那头的男人说的
That's what I told the guy on the phone.
在那之后 你就没再写这个话题
And you never wrote about the subject after that?
对
That's right.
不是吧 比尔
Come on, Bill.
他们砸了我的公♥寓♥
They trashed my apartment.
拿走了所有东西 我的手提电脑 笔记本
Everything was taken. My laptop, my notebooks,
他们还剪掉我照片上的脸
they cut my face out of my photos.
我领会了他们的意思
they cut my face out of my photos. I got the message.
所以拜托你们也领会一下我的意思吧
So please, for fuck's sake, get mine.
我不是你们的内♥幕♥消息来源 你们另找题材吧
I'm not your Deep Throat. Find another story.
我们必须查明沙乌·曼德尔是谁
We need to find out who Shaul Mandel is.
打扰一下 你是店主吗
Excuse me, you the owner?
我们是纽约警♥察♥局警探 埃利斯·纽柯克和泰伊·本内特
Detectives Ellis Newkirk and Tay Bennett, NYPD.
没事 -我们想问你几个问题
It's all right. - We have a few questions.
我不确定自己知不知道答案
I'm not sure I have any answers.
前几天晚上 有两个人在这里遭人杀害
A couple of guys got killed here a few nights ago.
你知道些什么吗
Know anything about what happened?
有人说你当晚在这里 -那个人搞错了
Someone said you were here. - Someone was wrong.
当晚在这里的另一个人给了我这个
Another guy who was here that night gave me this.
罗恩·哈雷 你认识他吗
Ron Harel, you know him?
没听说过这号♥人
Never heard of him.
也许你可以先看看照片再下结论
You wanna look at a picture before you decide?
他也是以色列人
He's Israeli too.
我不是以色列人 -是嘛 从什么时候开始
I'm not Israeli. - Yeah, since when?
自从那些该死的狂热分子 把我赶出了这个国家
Since the zealot fuckers kicked me out of the country.
以色列毫无特色 只有沙漠 废墟之类的破玩意
Israel has no character. It's all sand and ruins and that shit.
而纽约…
New York...
纽约有分明的四季 鲜明的个性…
New York has weather, character...
对
Yeah.
我听说新新惩教所里的春天特别美
I hear the inside of Sing Sing's beautiful in the spring.
你认识他吗
You know him?
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表