剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
我吃了一块奶酪烤面包片
I had grilled cheese,
我送孩子去上学
took my kids to school.
然后和几个朋友去帕莎喝咖啡
Then I met some friends for coffee at Pasha.
我起身准备离开时 车子就不见了
When I was done, my car was gone.
被某个混♥蛋♥偷走了
It was stolen by some fucker.
车上有我的健身包 背包
Gym bag, backpack...
还有孩子们的平板电脑
My kid's iPad was there.
然后呢
Then what?
我叫了一辆出租车把我送回家
And then I called a cab, I went home.
为什么来审问我
What is this, story time?
你们不是警♥察♥吗
Come on, do your jobs, for fuck's sake!
快去查啊 该死
You're the police, no?
我知道你不饿
I know you're not hungry,
但你总得吃点东西
but you need to eat something.
还是没有她父母的消息
Still haven't heard from her parents?
他们的航♥班♥
About their flight?
没有
No.
我要跟拉比说什么
What am I supposed to tell the rabbi?
爸爸 她的父母不来 他是不会开始主持葬礼的
Abba, he's not going to start without her parents.
他们会来的 放心
They'll be here, don't worry.
好吧
Fine. Okay.
给你
Here.
这是她放在巴希瓦的储物柜里的
This is from her locker at Batsheva.
艾弗拉姆 你要跟我们一起吃吗
Avram, are you eating with us?
不了 谢谢
Oh, no, no, no, thank you.
我打几个电♥话♥就出门 谢谢
I have a few more calls to make before I head out. Thank you.
你能坐下吗
Can you sit for a sec?
"为什么不理我"
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"我必须见到你"
"I have to see you."
你知道是谁发的吗
Do you know who sent them?
那个人在她死的那天 给她打了很多次电♥话♥
Whoever it was called her many times the day she died.
对不起 赛格夫 我不知道
I'm sorry, Segev, I don't know.
你好
Hello.
赛格夫
Segev.
马丁
Martin.
你在机场吗
Are you at the airport?
不 不在
No, no.
所以我才给你打这个电♥话♥
No, that's why I'm calling.
我们收拾好行李 准备出发时
We were packed and ready to go,
玛西亚晕倒了
and Marcia fainted.
她得了肺炎
Turns out she's got pneumonia.
可能是因为这件事带来的压力
Probably the stress of all this.
她正在西奈山医院
She's at Mount Sinai.
真是让人难过的消息
That's terrible news.
我们都伤心欲绝
We're devastated.
你知道丹妮必须在
You know that Dani has to be buried
24小时内安葬吧
within the next 24 hours, right?
我无法想象我们不能看着丹妮下葬
Can't imagine Dani being buried without us,
但这里的医生…
but the doctors are...
很担心玛西亚的情况 我觉得我没法抽身
concerned about Marcia, and I don't feel I can leave her.
当然
Of course. Um...
你好好照顾她 有消息就告诉我
Take care of her. Let me know how she's doing.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know. Uh...
我也不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say either.
等玛西亚身体好一些
When Marcia feels better,
我们可能会在纽约办一场小型追悼会
we'll probably do a small memorial
请她在这边的家人和朋友参加
in New York with her family and friends from here.
如果你能来就好了 -没问题
We'd love for you to be there. - Of course.
代我们送上祝福 赛格夫
Say a blessing for us, Segev.
是你妻子吗
Is this your wife?
是的
Yeah.
是她
That's her.
"我们是出乎预料的一对
"We were an unexpected pair.
但遇见丹妮尔的那一刻 我就知道
But I knew... I knew from the moment I met Danielle,
她会改变我的一生
she would change my life.
她的笑容
Her smile.
她教艾拉跳舞时的喜悦
Her joy teaching Ella how to dance.
她完全没法泡出一杯像样的咖啡
Her complete inability to make a decent cup of coffee.
这些我都很喜欢
I loved it all.
她让我成为一个更好的人
She made me a better person.
她是我的一切
She was everything.
她…"
She..."
"她是我的一切
"She was everything to me.
我从没想象过没有丹妮尔陪伴的人生
I never saw my life without Danielle.
现在她已经离开了
And now that's all there is.
我爱你 丹妮"
I love you, Dani."
我很遗憾 赛格夫
I'm so sorry, Segev.
我带艾拉去服丧 -谢谢
I'll bring Ella to Shiva. - Thanks.
爸爸 你的结婚相册在哪里
Dad, where's your wedding album?
厨房♥的橱柜里 -不在那里
It's in the kitchen cabinet. - No, it's not there.
我找过了
I checked.
再找一次 一定在那里
Check again. I'm sure it's there.
我盛了一盘你最喜欢吃的…
I've prepared a plate for you...
我什么都不想吃 真的
I don't want it. I'm not hungry.
赛格夫 -我不饿
Segev. - I don't want it.
我放在这里 说不定你待会就想吃了
Okay, I'll leave it here in case you change your mind.
我不理解那家人
I don't understand.
哪有连自己孩子葬礼都不来的父母
What kind of parents miss their daughter's funeral?
我也不理解他们
I don't get it either, Mom.
妈妈 你去把面包和肉卷端出来
Mom, the bread is ready. The rolls too. Go see.
好的 好
Fine. Okay.
我想让她待在厨房♥里忙活
The kitchen keeps her busy.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好 -很好
Really good. - Really good, huh?
喝点酒会舒服点 我去把三角包端出来
Here, drink that. I'll go deal with the pastries.
谢谢
Thanks.
法证人员对你从那个人身上拿的格洛克手♥枪♥
So Forensics tested for prints and DNA
做了指纹和DNA检测
on the Glock that you gave me
然后… -然后什么
And... - And?
上面什么都没有 只有你的指纹
Nothing. Only your prints there.
毫不意外 他戴着手套
Well, sure, he had gloves on.
我开始怀疑开车的是不是拉米了
Actually, I'm not so sure it was Rami in the car.
可恶 这些事都太离谱了
This whole story's strange.
爸爸 我又找了一遍 哪里都找不到
Dad, I checked. I can't find that album.
抱歉
Sorry.
波阿斯
Boaz,
我想到一个办法
listen for a sec, I have this idea.
跟拉米的妻子谈谈
Get ahold of Rami's wife.
看看他孩子的平板电脑里有没有定位系统
Ask her if the kid's iPad had GPS.
希德
Syd.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
什么事 怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
那个戴着太阳镜 拿着外套的家伙是谁
Who was the guy at the funeral with the sunglasses and the jacket?
我看到你在看他
I saw you looking at him.
你们肯定认识
It's obvious you know each other.
我不认识他 但你认识
I don't know him. But you do.
他叫阿萨夫
His name is Assaf.
阿萨夫 姓什么
Assaf what?
我不记得了 对不起
I don't remember, I'm sorry.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
他是什么人
Who was he?
他是一个商人
He's a businessman.
特别喜欢舞者
Got a thing for dancers.
很多男人都是这样的
There's a lot of guys like that.
他很喜欢跟那些女孩搭讪 整天泡在哈肖弗丁
He hit on the girls and practically lived at Hashoftim.
哈肖弗丁是什么
What do you mean, Hashoftim?
我们经常去的一家酒吧
This bar we used to hang out at.
他认识丹妮尔
He knew Danielle?
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表