剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
因为那里阳光明媚
Well, because the sun always shines there,
那里的女人坦率正直 对吧
and women, they shoot straight, huh?
以色列很远
Israel's far.
没你想的那么远
Not as far as you think.
爸爸 那我怎么才能见到你
Dad, how will I get to see you?
我们会有一阵子见不了面
We won't be seeing each other for a little while.
你不是要教我吉他吗
But what about the guitar lessons?
我是不是做错了什么
Did I do something bad?
什么 没有
What? No.
没有 迈尔斯 我只是…
No, Miles, no. It's...
离开一阵子而已
just for a little while.
我不打扰你和朋友了 好吗
I'll leave you to your friends, huh?
爱你 小迈
Love you, Milush!
爱你 小迈
Love you, Milush.
你什么时候学会做饭了
When did you learn how to cook?
可惜没有培根
Too bad there's no bacon.
我闻到香味了 还以为是邻居家
I smelled it. I thought it must have been the neighbors.
娜娜
Nay...
谢谢你用美食致歉 但我们必须谈谈
I appreciate this delicious apology, but we need to talk.
这是一篇重要报道 亨利
This is a big story, Henry.
可能是我职业生涯中最重要的一篇
Might be my most important piece ever.
什么报道 怎么神神秘秘的
What is the fucking story? What's with all the secrecy?
没想到
Turns out...
赛格夫的妻子是中情局的人 她在特拉维夫被杀了
Segev's wife was a CIA officer who was murdered in Tel Aviv.
我的天
Holy shit.
她为什么嫁给他
What was she doing married to him?
他不是个导游吗
Wasn't he just some tour guide?
是的
Yes.
还有很多不清楚的事
There's so much we don't know yet, but...
所以我才这么激动
that's why I'm so excited about it.
娜奥米
Naomi...
新闻记者的职责是观察新闻 而不是参与其中
a journalist's job is to observe stories, not be part of them.
我没有参与 亨利
I'm not part of this story, Henry.
你以为我不清楚自己的职责吗
You think I don't know what my job is?
好吧
Well...
那个罗恩跟你的报道有什么关系
how does this Ron guy figure into the story?
你回来之前
The guy tried to...
那家伙想在客厅里抽大♥麻♥
light up a spliff in the living room before you got here.
罗恩 罗恩是个局外人
Ron? Ron is his own thing.
他…
He, um...
他有创伤后应激障碍 他和赛格夫是以色列国防军战友
He has PTSD. He and Segev were in the IDF together.
娜奥米 如果真的与中情局有关 你得小心点
If this involves the CIA, you gotta be careful.
他们可不喜欢你到处打探国家事务
They won't be happy about you poking around in affairs of state.
我知道
I know.
我就希望他们不喜欢
That's what I'm counting on.
早 -早
Good morning. - Good morning.
合十礼
Namaste.
谢谢
Thank you.
合十礼 -好
Namaste. - Yes.
你做过高温瑜伽吗 -很多次了
Have you done hot yoga before? - Many times.
我们有些… -我看到我朋友在这
We have some... - I see that my friend's here.
你认识雪儿
Oh, you know Xael?
雪儿 当然认识 稍等
Xael? Of course. Just a second.
雪儿 雪儿·维克菲尔德
Xael! Xael Wakefield.
什么事
Yes?
不记得我了吗
You don't remember me?
我在局里和你丈夫共事
I worked with your husband at the agency.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yeah.
哪里 -巴基斯坦
Where? - Pakistan.
在他调到特拉维夫之前
Before he went to Tel Aviv.
我们一起在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡待过
We were together in Islamabad.
你叫什么名字 -赛格夫 赛格夫·阿祖莱
What's your name? - Segev. Segev Azulai.
我会告诉里斯我碰到了你 -你知道吗
I will tell Reese we saw each other. - You know what?
当年我特别胖 和里斯分开后
I was so fat then, since I saw Reese.
我减掉了45公斤
I lost like 100 pounds.
高温瑜伽很管用
Hot yoga, it works.
真的吗 太好了
Really? That's great.
你带手♥机♥了吗 -带了
You have your phone here? - I do.
我们自♥拍♥一张照片发给里斯
Let's take a selfie, send it to Reese.
现在我变得这么帅
He'll think we're running away together
他会以为你要跟我私奔了
now that I became so handsome.
好
Okay.
真可爱 -现在就发给他
Cute. - Send it. Send it now.
看他怎么说
Let's see what he says.
好
Yeah.
进去见 我给你留个位置 -好
See you inside. I'll save a spot. - Yeah. Sure.
合十礼
Namaste.
去你的
Fuck you.
早上好 大卫
Good morning, David.
咖啡
Coffee?
不了 谢谢 我喝过了
No, thanks. I've already had mine.
你好吗 家人怎么样
How are you? The family?
大家都很好 但你不是为这个来的
Everyone's fine. But that's not why you're here.
我的状况很糟糕
I'm in a bit of a mess.
是啊 我们都听说了
Yes, we all heard.
你究竟听说什么了
What exactly did you hear?
我已经不参与这些事了
I'm not involved in these things anymore.
就算我参与 也不能告诉你 你知道的
But even if I was, I couldn't talk to you. You know that.
对 我…我只是…
Yeah, yeah. I... I just...
我只是想让他们明白而已
I just need them to understand.
我现在知道了 这一切都与埃坦…
I know now that all this has to do with Eitan
和丹妮有关 就是那个…
and Dani, the woman that...
和我一起的那个女人 还有她从他那里获得的情报
I was involved with and what she got out of him.
但我不知情
But I had no part in it.
真的 我不知情 而且我能帮上忙
Really. I had no part of it, and I can help.
真的可以 我只需要…
I really can help. I just need...
阿萨夫 别说了 拜托 我…
Assaf, stop, please. I...
什么 大卫 说吧
What? David, talk to me.
我不该说的 但是你听好了
I shouldn't say anything but listen closely.
他们要让你当替罪羊
They're going to make you the fall guy.
他们要指控你从事间谍活动
They're going to accuse you of espionage.
大卫 你知道我绝对不会…
David, you know I'd never...
我们是多年老友了
We've been friends for many years.
听我一句劝
Take my advice:
别管工作了 请一位好律师吧
forget about your job and get yourself a very good attorney.
一小时后给我 -好
Get back to me in an hour. - All right.
喂
Hey.
我可是学过柔道的 -比划比划
I studied judo, you know. - Try me.
下次吧 真的
I will, next time. Not kidding.
怎么了
What's going on?
韦克斯勒给艾拉打电♥话♥自称他在以色列
Wexler called Ella, told her he's in Israel.
想把我引去机场
Tried to lure me to the airport.
见鬼 这家伙想干什么 -我不知道
Shit, what does this guy want? - I don't know.
他联♥系♥过你吗 -没有
Did he contact you? - No.
中情局和警方都在找我
The CIA and the police are after me.
如果韦克斯勒来电♥话♥告诉他我想见他
When Wexler calls, tell him I want to meet him.
我又不是你的秘书 自己接电♥话♥
I'm not your fucking secretary. Take your own calls.
他的真名叫里斯·维克菲尔德
His real name is Reese Wakefield.
这是机密信息吗 -是 他们可以利用这个信息
Is that classified information? - Yeah. And they can use it.
你想在哪见面
Where do you want the meeting?
39街 泰式餐厅
39th Street. The Thai place.
拉玛泰餐 那里只送外卖♥♥ -对
Thai Rama? It's only takeout. - Yeah.
餐厅后面 -巷子里
Behind the restaurant. - In the alley?
对
Yeah.
赛格夫 没有人会去巷子里见面
Segev, people don't do meetings in alleyways.
你还知道其他地方吗 -不
Did you have something else in mind? - No, no, no.
我只想在一个
I just wanna control the meeting
他没法设伏的地方见面 仅此而已
in a place he can't ambush me, that's it.
仅此而已 相信我
That's it. Trust me.
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表