剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表
没怀孕的话我也会抽
I might join you.
我今天还没吃过东西
I don't think I've eaten today.
但你应该吃一点
But you should.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
赛格夫死了吗
Is Segev dead?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know much about anything.
除了他们答应过安排他去特别行动组
Except that they promised to put him in the special ops unit.
这是他的入门考试
This was his entrance exam.
我必须和赛格夫谈谈
I need to talk to Segev.
可是我联♥系♥不上他
But I have no way to contact him.
我不知道他是不是还活着
I don't know if he's alive.
我们必须讨论一下我们所面临的现实
We need to discuss the reality we're facing.
终身监禁 -是的
Life in prison? - Yes.
但在这过程中 他们会公开羞辱我们
But on the way there, they'll publicly disgrace us.
间谍 叛徒
Spies. Traitors.
诸如此类 你的孩子会很痛苦
Stuff like that. Your kid will go through hell.
那我们怎么办
So, then, what do we do?
总不能把欧麦丢进沙漠里
We can't just dump Omer in the desert.
我不想教你做父母的道理
I don't want to tell you what it is to be a parent.
但这个世界上没有任何事情
But no force on this earth
能阻止我养育自己的孩子
could keep me from raising my own child.
你得走了
You need to leave.
马上 离开以色列
Now. Get out of Israel.
我到底该到哪里去
Where the hell would I go?
那你呢 欧麦呢
And what about you? What about Omer?
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
护士说你被揍得很惨
Nurse says you got knocked around pretty good.
是你吗
It was you?
请回避一下
Give us a minute.
如果说在这件事里
If I have made a consistent mistake
我一直在犯一个错误 那就是低估了你
in this whole saga, it's selling you short.
很奇怪
Strange.
我了解你的整个过去 你的训练…
I know your whole history, the training...
你派了那个混♥蛋♥来找我麻烦
You sent this motherfucker in here after me?
不好意思 我们得谈谈
Sorry. We needed to talk.
那就谈啊 混♥蛋♥ 说啊
So talk, motherfucker. Talk.
别再骗我了 告诉我你到底想要什么
Stop lying and tell me, what do you want from me?
丹妮尔的笔记本
Danielle's notebook.
她希望我拿到它
She meant for me to have it.
她就是为了做到这一点而死的
She died trying to make that happen.
不
No.
她是因为偷窃秘密
She died stealing secrets
和隐瞒秘密而死的
and keeping secrets.
她瞒着我 瞒着她认识的每一个以色列人
From me and from every other Israeli she knew.
撒谎 背叛
Lying and betraying.
赛格夫
Segev...
过去这几个星期你过得很艰难
These last few weeks have been hard on you,
对于我造成的痛苦 我很抱歉
and for my part in that, I'm sorry.
但即使有这么多秘密
But even with all the secrets,
你也知道你的妻子不是那样的人
you know that's not who your wife was.
她是英雄
She was a hero.
我们需要她从国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问那里
We needed her to get very classified information
得到高度机密的情报
from the national security advisor.
那天晚上她给我打了电♥话♥
She called me the night it happened.
她偷听到一个电♥话♥
She had overheard a phone call.
和一次私下见面有关
Something about a meeting. Off the books.
是阿萨夫和他的上司 叫埃坦·沙伦
Between Assaf and his boss. His name is Eitan Sharon.
我叫你两个小时内别给我打电♥话♥
I asked you not to call me for two hours.
怎么了 什么事这么急
Why? What's so urgent?
什么 什么情报
What? Which information?
阿萨夫
Assaf?
不 朋友而已 她不会希伯来语
No, a friend, but she doesn't speak Hebrew.
没关系 你继续说
It's all right. Can you talk?
什么叫大祸临头 你听说什么了
But why a catastrophe? What did you hear?
他们怎么知道的 要是他们知道了 那真是大祸临头
How did they get it? If they found out, that's a major disaster.
好 告诉埃坦 我20分钟之内到
Yeah, okay. Tell Eitan I'll be there within 20 minutes.
我会尽快赶过去
I'll try to get there as quickly as possible.
没什么事吧 -没事 工作而已
Everything okay? - Yeah, it's just work.
你要走了
You're leaving?
对 我晚点给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm... I'll call you later.
亏我赶了过来 还赶走了希德
I'm glad I rushed over and made Syd leave.
我去去就回 我保证
I'll be back soon. I promise.
阿萨夫的上司沙伦拥有最高级别的权限
Assaf's boss, Sharon, was a guy with top-level access
无论在阿曼还是摩萨德
in Aman, Mossad, everything.
这是我们第一次得以接近埃坦
This was the first time we were able to get close to Eitan,
但那个地方太小 她进不去
but the place was too small for her to get in
也无法靠近他们 听清那次对话
and get anywhere near the conversation.
我们通过
We pieced together
以色列方的通讯和监控录像
what must have happened next
推测出下一步会发生的事
from the chatter on the Israeli side and some CCTV footage.
她似乎在餐厅外等了几个小时
It seems she waited outside the restaurant for hours.
监视着
Watching.
希望能得到一些信息
Hoping to maybe get something.
然后机会出现了
And then an opportunity presented itself.
她查到的东西 我们知道是最高机密
Whatever she found there, we know it was top secret,
保密的情报
classified information.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
对不起 我的钥匙掉了
I'm sorry. I dropped my keys.
晚安
Have a nice night.
你也是
You too.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我知道你会怎么想 但事实并不是你想的那样
I know how this looks, but it's not what you think.
我是他的女朋友
I'm his girlfriend.
埃坦 我是埃坦的女朋友
Eitan. I'm Eitan's girlfriend.
我只是想给他留一份礼物
I was just trying to leave him a present.
看看吧
We'll see.
你好 -爸爸
Hello? - Hey, Dad.
亲爱的 你听起来不太开心
Hey, sweetie. You don't sound so good.
对 我很想听听你的声音
Yeah, I just really needed to hear your voice.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
最近不太顺利
Yeah, things have been tough lately.
我感觉不太好
I haven't been feeling great.
我可能染了什么病
I may have caught something that's going around.
你干脆回家一个星期 放松一下
Well, why don't you come home for a week? Unplug.
你妈妈会很高兴有机会宠着你
Your mother would love the chance to spoil you.
我给你安排下一班飞机
I'll get you on the next flight.
我已经成家了 爸爸
I have a family now, Dad.
我不能就这么离开
I can't just leave.
你要照顾好自己
You have to take care of yourself.
家人不重要
Doesn't matter about the family.
你要照顾好自己
You have to take care of yourself.
我知道 不过让我想想办法 好吗
I know, just let me figure it out. Okay?
我们要马上把她撤出来
We need to get her out of there right now.
她本来应该立刻撤离的
She was supposed to evacuate. Immediately.
结果花了72小时
It took her 72 hours.
可能正是犹豫、拖延…
That hesitation, that delay...
葬送了她的性命
probably cost her her life.
索菲是个了不起的女人
Sophie was an amazing woman.
她是最顶尖的特工之一
She was one of our best.
为什么她没走
Why didn't she leave?
因为她觉得…
Because she thought...
她可以说服你和她一起搬去纽约
she could convince you to move to New York with her.
我知道
I know.
发现你对妻子一无所知
It's hard to discover
让人很难接受 不过…
you don't know everything about your wife, but...
剧集 | 肇事逃逸(2021) | 导航列表