剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
I don't mind guns.
我在乎枪用来干嘛
I mind what they used for.
听着 特鲁迪才是你背负的十字架
Look, Trudy's your cross to bear.
但我们根本不知道霍华德的来路
We don't know this Howard from nothing.
哦 他就是个嬉皮理想主义者
Oh, he's a hippie idealist.
他会把那些钱从大资本家那里拿过来
He's gonna take that money from the big bad capitalist bank
用在理想的事业上
and give it to a good cause.
什么事业
What cause?
拯救海报 拯救鲸鱼之类的
Save the seals. Save the whales.
没细问
I didn't ask.
我要是拿到那笔钱
I get any money out of this,
唯一的事业就是给我自己
the only cause I'ma give it to is me.
海豹可没有账单要付
Seals ain't got no bills to pay.
对啊
Yeah.
霍华德和特鲁迪关系到底有多亲密
How close is this Howard and Trudy, anyway?
我不知道 也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care.
告诉过你了 只是上♥床♥ 仅此而已
I told you... just getting laid, that's all.
小子 你不停地再给自己心理暗示
Boy, you keep telling yourself that.
真不知道我是怎么被你说服参与进来的
I don't know how I let you talk me into these things.
谣言说是因为
Well, rumor has it,
我有一个欢脱的屁♥股♥
it's something to do with my perky ass.
天呐 欢脱的屁♥股♥
Christ, perky ass?
我那么说只是为了刺♥激♥特鲁迪
Oh, I only said that to annoy Trudy.
你活着就是对她最好的刺♥激♥
You being alive annoys Trudy.
好孩子
Hey, good boy...
真乖
Good boy.
对
Yeah.
你走了他们能行吗
They gonna be okay while you're gone?
邻居会帮我照顾他们
Neighbor gonna look after 'em for me.
嘿 小宝贝们
Hey, babies.
他怎么回事
What's his problem?
他在保护雷纳德 特别是有陌生人在的时候
He's protective of Leonard, especially around new people.
-说翻脸就翻脸 -所以我给他起名叫开关
-Turns on a dime. -That's why I named him Switch.
你认为这很搞笑是吗
You think this is funny, don't you?
你的狗很危险 雷纳德
Your dog is dangerous, Leonard.
只是对人品有个好的判断
Just a good judge of character.
这特么是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
以前是摩托车帮的地盘 联邦警♥察♥把他们抓起来了
Used to belong to a biker gang; the feds busted 'em,
银行把财产没收了
and the bank foreclosed on the property.
嘿 查布
Hey, Chub.
哦 嘿 特鲁迪
Oh, hey, Trudy.
这是海普和雷纳德 我们的人
This is Hap and Leonard. They're with us.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我不会跟保护鲸鱼的人打交道
I ain't giving my share to no whales.
我读过白鲸记 我是赞成阿哈伯的[文中猎杀鲸鱼的人]
I read "Moby Dick." I was rooting for Ahab.
这是查布
This is Chub.
我大名叫查尔斯
My real name's Charles.
大家都叫我查布 因为我胖[音似chubby]
Everybody calls me Chub, you know, 'cause I'm fat.
我不知道特鲁迪还有黑人朋友
I didn't know Trudy had any African-American friends.
她没有
She don't.
我是马丁路德金的崇拜者
I'm an admirer of Martin Luther King.
从没见过他
Never met him.
也没见过甘地
Gandhi, either.
倒是见过一次猫王
I seen Elvis, though, once,
小时候在 鲍比的大男孩[加州一餐厅] 见过
at a Bob's Big Boy when I was a kid.
哦 我爱猫王
Oh, I love Elvis.
你知道埃猫王有恋母情结吗
Did you know that Elvis had an Oedipus complex?
查布的老爸脾气暴躁
Chub's father had anger issues.
他曾经打过我妈和我
He used to beat on my mama and me.
查布接受过治疗 恢复还需要段时间
Chub's been through analysis. He's come real far.
要跟来吗
Want to follow me?
哦 天 他是个猎物
Oh, my, he's a catch.
霍华德 这是海普
Howard, this is Hap.
你好
Hey.
见到你很高兴
So nice to meet you.
同高兴
So nice to meet you.
特鲁迪经常提起你
Trudy's told me a lot about you.
哦
Oh.
这是雷纳德
And this is Leonard.
他也参与
He's in on it too.
不带他海普就不来了
Wouldn't come without him.
他俩就像结婚了或者其他什么关系
It's like they're married or something.
刚订婚而已
Just engaged.
还在仔细挑选呢
Still picking out china.
没问题的
It's okay.
雷纳德曾经是水兵 他是个受训的潜水者
Leonard was a marine. He's a trained diver.
好吧
Yeah, right.
所以你会游泳 对吧
So you swim, right?
游起来跟个鳗鱼一样呢
Like a goddamn eel.
好吧 欢迎
Okay, well, welcome.
那我们进去吧
So let's head inside.
团队成员互相认识一下
Get the team acquainted.
来吧
Come on.
团队 我喜欢这说法
"Team." I like that.
或许我们应该穿印有同样标志的T恤
Maybe we'll get some T-shirts with a logo on it.
印上 笨蛋们 或者 笨蛋前夫们
Thinking "Bozos," Or "Dipshit Ex-Husbands."
我是帕科
I'm Paco.
那个时代的精神依然在这里留存
The spirit of the era is still alive here,
我们曾经怀有的理想没有毁灭 只是沉睡了
and those ideals we held are not dead, just sleeping.
就像一头冬眠的熊 是时候唤醒它了
Like a hibernating bear, it's time we wake it up.
对 这个 这很不错
Yeah, that... that... it's great.
都很好 但是我们开了那么长的路过来
That's all good, but it's been a long drive,
我们以为是要过来谈生意的
and we thought we were here to talk business, so...
这个
This...
这个就是我们的生意
this is our business.
团结人类
To unite people.
我们组成一个国家却没有任何意义
We've become a nation that values nothing,
只有贪婪和消费
except greed, consumption,
对最需要我们的人视而不见
turning our backs on those who need us most.
始终在养肥那些华尔街的人
All the while lining the pockets of Wall Street.
- 没错 - 大生意
- Right. - Big business.
90年代马上就要到了
The '90s are right around the corner.
我们依然无视社会不公正
We're still ignoring social injustices
比如经济不平等
like economic disparity,
属于你的美国梦想在哪里 雷纳德
and where's your piece of the American pie, Leonard?
哦 已经被我吃掉了
Oh, I ate mine.
霍华德说得没错
Howard's right.
人们都快窒息了
People are getting smothered.
富的人更富 穷的人穷死
Rich get richer while the poor get poorer...
- 简直要被逼死 - 嗯哼
- Get obliterated. - Mm-hmm!
我是说 看看你们两个
I mean, just look at you two.
这么说的话
Well, on that note,
我想我得抽口烟
think I'ma go have me a pipe.
你们进行到民间乐部分的时候再叫我
Call me when you get around to the folk song part.
我很擅长 我有个锤子
I'm good on "I Got a Hammer."
我感觉你的朋友不喜欢我们
I don't think your friend likes us.
好吧 我朋友在60年代可没有抽大烟
Well, my friend didn't spend the '60s smoking dope
参加抗♥议♥
and protesting.
他当时在越南
No, he... he spent 'em
努力让自己不被子弹打中屁♥股♥
trying not to get his ass shot off in Vietnam.
所有他对枪很熟悉
So he knows about guns.
就像狗熟悉自己的屁♥股♥一样
Like a dog knows his own ass.
嘿 额 为什么我会有种
Hey, uh, why do I get that feeling
自己被招募了的感觉
that I-I'm being recruited?
如果这个世界还有任何改变的机会
Like-minded people need to work together
那么想法相似的同志需要一起工作
if there's any hope for change in this world.
可是我认为这个世界该怎样怎样
Yeah, I think the world
有没有海普 柯林斯没什么区别
will be as it is with or without Hap Collins.
我知道任重而道远
I learned that the hard way.
你不能这么倦怠 海普
You can't be that jaded, Hap.
你曾经憧憬过这些愿景
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表