剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
Hey.
有好消息吗
Any luck?
不是和钱有关的 不是的 不过我想我知道
Not with the money, no, but I think I know
今年万圣节我该穿些什么了
what I'm gonna be wearing to Halloween this year.
不得了啊你 我去
Softboy. Holy...
哇哦 你找到那辆车了
Whoo! You found the car!
当然 我找到它了
I found it, all right.
没错 为了找它差点把命给搭进去了
Yeah, nearly took it for a damn spin.
但是要把东西捞上来还是一个很棘手的问题
It's gonna be real hard to get at, though.
那儿水很深 需要一些设备才行
It's deep. Gon' need some gear.
好的 接下来 我们可以开工了
All right, then. All right, we're in business.
我们可能又有一点问题
We might have a little bit of a problem here.
另一桩
There's been
凶杀案发生了 一个女人被杀
another murder... A woman.
这整个的小镇
This whole town's
将会挤满警♥察♥
gonna be swarming with police
到早上 所以
by morning, so...
那还等什么 我们赶快去把它捞上来吧
Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go get it.
这边安全了
All clear by me.
这里也是 安全无异动
Same here. We're all clear.
完毕
Over.
上帝 对不起
Jesus! Sorry.
这枪你还是给我拿得了
Maybe you should just hand me this gun.
这次我会更小心的
I'll be more careful.
帕科 我们安全了
Paco, we're all alone.
河这边无异动
River's all clear,
至少现在是
at least for now.
我们可以下去了
We are good to go.
明白
Got it.
通话完毕
Over and out.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
- 噢 不好了 - 趴下
- Oh, no! - Get down.
嘘
Shh.
拿到了
God damn!
这好像那些出现在电影里的画面
That felt like something out of a movie.
我快兴奋炸了
My adrenaline's going crazy.
看到了吧 众人齐心的团队合作能有多大的成就
See what happens. When you work as a team?
我早跟你说了 海普会找到它的
I told you. Hap would find it.
嘿 嘘
Hey, shh.
嘿
Hey.
谁忘记关门了 不好了
Who left the gate open? Uh-oh.
那个天杀的神棍
Goddamned Bible thumper.
他肯定已经听说了赏金的事
He must've heard about the reward money.
操 这下不知得有多少警♥察♥
Shit, no telling how many cops
或者路障在前面了
or roadblocks are out there.
我们需要离开这个镇了
We need to get. Out of this county,
找别的地方
Find someplace
去避一下风头
to lay low for a while.
嘿 嗯 我们可以去雷纳德那里
Hey, uh, we could always go to Leonard's place.
什么
What?
我家太小了
My place too small.
倒车掉头吧 海普
Back it up, Hap.
我们先离开这儿
Get us outta here.
放这儿
Up here.
慢一点 慢一点 慢一点
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
小心别磕了我的桌子
Watch my damn table.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以给你
We can get you
买♥♥一张新桌子的 朋友
a new table, man.
雷纳德 你家的杯子放哪里
Leonard, where are your glasses?
那儿的橱柜里
In the cupboard right over there.
好的
All right.
嘿 威士忌
Here, whiskey.
我们知道大概的数字吗
We got them skinny numbers?
把它放在塑料上
Keep it on the plastic.
点起来
Fire 'em up.
海普 你要去哪里
Hap, where you going?
嗯 这儿
Aw, yeah.
好的
All right.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm, mm, mm.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
想要来一支么
Want a hit?
不 不用了 那东西让人恶心
No, no thanks. That shit gives you tits.
你看过那个叫 杰里 加西亚 的男人吗
You seen that dude Jerry Garcia?
有D罩杯的男人
Man got D cups.
-噢 -给你们的
- Oh. - Here you go.
把它吸进去
Get that in ya.
今晚 是属于所有人的胜利
Tonight, this is a victory for all of us.
干杯
Cheers.
当然 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
不用谢 这是你的威士忌
Your whiskey, man.
你以为我不知道
Don't I know it.
开下窗 屋里乌烟瘴气的像在开 伍德斯托克音乐节一样
Crack a window! Smell like Woodstock in here.
-嘿 - 不 不用了 兄弟
- Hey. - Nah, no, brother.
这东西会让把我变成偏执狂
It give... Makes me paranoid.
嗯 偏执只是说明
Ah, paranoia just means
知道所有真♥相♥而已 伙计
having all the facts, man.
嗯
Huh?
伯勒斯
Burroughs.
哦 对
Oh, right.
是
Yeah.
把那个给他
Give that to him.
嗯
Ahh. Mm.
住嘴 别他妈吃我东西
Hell, no. Hell, no.
我屋子里所有的东西你都不许碰
Everything in my house is off-limits to you.
这是规矩 去吧
That's the rule. Now go on.
啊
Ugh!
你是认真的么 雷纳德
Are you serious, Leonard?
这真是你的东西吗
You actually own this?
我经常放它
Play it all the time.
唱得很好
Great harmonies.
让我试试 我来试试
Let me try. Let me try.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
- 哦 - 你做到了 海普
- Oh. - You did it, Hap.
不 是我们做到了
No, we did it.
你和我 就像旧时一样
You and me, just like the old times.
新时代 亲爱的 崭新的时代
New times, honey. New times.
特鲁迪
Trudy.
勇敢点 亲爱的
Be brave, sugar.
请等一下 就一会儿 先生
Can you hold on. One second, sir?
什么事
What?
基于道德原则 我拒绝服兵役
I refuse to serve, based on principle.
你说什么
What did you say?
基于道德原则 我拒绝服兵役
I refuse to serve, based on principle.
坐在那儿
Line's over there.
所以海普 柯林斯的下一步打算怎么走
So what's next for Hap Collins?
这是一个大问题
That's a big question.
你有一辈子的时间去想
You've had your whole life to think about it.
我等着你的答案 亲爱的
I'm looking for an answer, sugar...
希望是一个好答案
Preferably a good one.
听着 我做所有的一切都是为了改变世界
Listen, I-I'm all for changing the world and all,
而我认为你们所说的那些只是
and I think what you guys have been talking about is just...
但我暂时还不想为了逃避现实
But I don't think I want to run away from everything
而去加入马戏团
just yet and join the circus,
无论那个马戏团是多么让人兴奋
however exciting that circus is.
所以你还是认为这只是个玩笑
So you still think that this is all just a big joke?
不
No.
不不不 我不是这个意思
No, no, no, no, no, that's... That's not what I mean.
我很抱歉 你懂我 亲爱的
I'm sorry. You know me, baby, I...
我一向不是很善于表达
I'm not always good with words.
你有的是时间去说
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表