剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
特鲁迪 你必须得去
Trudy, you're gonna have to go.
拿到备用钥匙
Get the keys,
把车开到门廊这边来
get the van, bring it over to the porch.
有必要我会扛起他
I'll carry him if I have to.
出去吗
Go out there?
是啊 他走不动
Well, he can't walk.
我没法拖着他走
I can't drag him if... and move.
好吧 要是你不去的话
Well, it's either that or...
我们就坐在这
We're just gonna sit here and...
然后失血而死
and bleed to death.
- 操 - 嘘
- Shit. - Shh.
我好怕
I'm scared.
你要不怕我才更担心呢
I'd be more worried if you weren't.
噢 擦 军佬你都扛得住了
Oh, hell. The way you stood up to Soldier,
这对一个身经百战的你来说应该小菜一碟
this ought to be a piece of cake for a big ol' martyr like you.
是啊 你这样说也没见得事情会好办很多啊 你知道的
Yeah, you're not making this any easier, you know that?
- 海普 海普
- Hap. Hap.
只要我们逃过此劫
We get through this,
我就再也不会离开你
I'll never leave you again.
以防万一
That was just in case.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
你现在去拿到钥匙 好吗
Now you go and get those keys, huh?
就那样 加油 美女
That's it. Come on, girl.
好 好 好 拿到钥匙了
Okay, okay. Okay, got the keys.
好 加油 快点 我们走
Okay, come on. Come on, let's go.
快走
Come on.
- 就是那样 - 好样的
- That's it. - Good girl.
- 噢 - 卧♥槽♥
- Oh! - Sh...
顶住啊 美女
Come on, girl.
加油啊 美女
Come on, girl.
- 快点 - 加油
- Come on. - Come on.
快点 加油 特鲁迪 加油
Come on! Come on, Trudy! Come on.
不 不要
No, no.
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表