剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
必须把它赶出来我才能进去挖
I got to take him out so I can go in there and dig.
这样啊
Okay.
好吧 去吧
All right. All right.
乖孩子 乖孩子 斯威特奇
Good boy. Good boy, Switch.
跟军佬问声好
Say hello to Mr. Soldier.
- 嘿 好了 伙计 - 啊
- Hey, okay, man. - Ouch!
你个婊砸
You bitch!
嘿
Hey!
快跑
Run, Switch!
跑向树林那边
Run for the woods!
起来 快点
Get up! Come on!
我们走
Let's go!
臭婊砸
Bitch!
该死的 你中枪了
God damn it, you've been hit.
没有 继续跑 快点
No, keep goin'. Come on.
跑快点 海普
Keep goin'! Hap!
叫我跑回进去 你想都别想
Don't you even think about askin' me to go in there!
我们不能回头
We keep runnin'!
我们找到马路 截辆车 然后报♥警♥
We hit the road, flag down a car, and call the cops!
- 走啊
- Come on!
海普
Hap!
别这样 我们不能把她单独留下 大兄弟
Come on, we can't just leave her there, man.
不 我们能啊
Yes, we can!
整件挫事都是那个婊♥子♥惹的
That bitch brought all this shit down on us!
都烧到我们眉毛了 为了什么 钱吗
On our heads and for what? Money?
那些钱不值得冒死啊 海普
Ain't no money worth dying for, Hap.
噢 别这样 那都是瞎扯 大兄弟 你知道的
Oh, come on, that's bullshit, man, and you know it.
在你的一生你绝对不会做逃兵的
You would never run away from a fight in your life!
这他妈的不是什么小打小闹啊
This ain't no God damn fight!
不是他们死就是我们亡
They gon' kill us or we're gon' kill them.
这是战争
This is war!
我打过仗 你没有
I've been there, Hap. You ain't.
你进入战斗模式了吗
You ready for that?
快扑灭它 快扑灭它
Put it out! Put it out!
我♥操♥ 这男的怎么老喜欢点火烧自己
God damn, that man loved putting his head on fire.
你想去了结这一切吗 宝贝
You want to go finish this off, baby?
走 趴下 别起来
Go. Get. Stay down.
待在角落里
In the corner.
不 你做了什么
No! What have you done?
- 噢 你们这群脑残 - 天啊
- Oh, you shitheads! - God!
你不会又中枪了吧
You ain't hit again?
操♥他♥妈♥
God damn it!
我的老天啊
Dear God!
你还好吗
You okay?
她没事 我才是中枪的那个
She fine. I'm the one that's shot.
他在哪
Where he at?
我不知道 我看不到
I don't know. I can't see him.
噢 特鲁迪
Oh, Trudy...
你必须把它拔♥出♥来♥
you got to get that out.
来这儿
Come here.
数三声
On the count of three.
One,
two,
three.
- 来
- Here.
快 拿着
Here. Here.
包起来 扎紧
Wrap it 'round. Hold it tight.
就这样 扎紧了
That's it. Real tight.
该死的 该死的
God damn it. God damn it.
我们必须要找东西把链剪断
We gotta find something to cut the chain.
噢 别玩我了
Oh, come on.
- 打911 - 没错
- Call 911. - Yeah.
9 快点
9... come on...
1 1
1, 1.
- 电♥话♥用不了
- The phone's dead.
他们肯定已经把线断了
They must've cut the line.
操
Shit.
嘿 加油 坚持住
Hey, come on. Come on.
就这样 没错
All right. Yeah.
坚持 这边
Come on. This way.
嘘
Shh.
好了
Okay.
好了 靠过来点
All right, come here.
宝贝 嘘
Baby, shh.
嘘
Shh.
好了
Okay.
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
没有正中穿过
That went clean through.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
噢 别这样 这又不是你的错
Oh, come on, this ain't your fault.
不是你的错
It ain't your fault.
怎么样了
How you doing?
感觉不太好
I don't feel too good.
看起来很好啊
You look great.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
名字就表明了
Name says it all.
就像天使一样
Just like an angel.
你知道 我们拿到钱后 我会
You know, when we get that money, I'm gonna...
我会信守承诺带你去阿卡普尔科
I'm gonna take you right to Acapulco like I promised.
阳光 沙滩 海水 那就是我们的未来
Sunshine, sand, salt, that is our future.
但首先我们要在这休息一下下
We're just gonna rest up here for a bit first.
好吗
Okay?
- 确定吗 - 确定
- Sure? - Yeah.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 好了 嘘
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Okay. Shh.
我来拿 我来拿
I got it. I got it.
他们会为此付出代价的
They're not gonna get away with what they did.
爸爸会处理这一切
Daddy's gonna take care of everything.
谁是我的女孩
Who's my girl?
我是
I am.
是的
Yeah.
这就对了
Yeah.
该死的
God damn it.
我了个大操
Holy shit.
噢 噢 天啊
Oh. Oh, God.
感觉怎么样
So how's it feel?
射人的感觉
Shootin' something that ain't a target?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没有机会去想过这个问题
I haven't had a chance to think about it yet.
会有的
You will.
你回来了
You came back.
那你为什么转移了那笔钱 哈 说真的
So why'd you move the money? Huh? Really.
那批毒品 雷纳德猜得没错
The drugs. Leonard was right.
操 现在死无对证了
Shit, you'll just say anything now.
- 她需要我们 - 那是假的
- She need us. - That's not true.
噢 瞎扯
Oh, bullshit.
你想把钱独吞 你心知肚明的
You was gonna take that money for yourself and you know it.
那些钱是用来做好事的
That money was meant for something good!
嘘 嘘 嘘 别吵了 你们俩
Shh, shh, shh, settle down. Both of you.
如果我们都死在这了 我希望死有所值
I hope it was worth it when we are all lying here dead.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
你失血的速度太快了
You're bleeding out real fast.
我们得把他送去医院
We got to get him to the hospital.
是啊 怎么送呢
Yeah, how we gonna do that?
我们可以冲到那辆车那
We can go for the van.
什么 军佬不是拿着钥匙吗
What? Hasn't Soldier got the keys?
霍华德身上总留有备用钥匙
Howard always kept an extra set on him.
我们直接冲过去
We go ahead and make a run for it.
我只剩半条腿 血也快流干了
I got half a leg, two pints of blood.
我哪也不去
I ain't running nowhere.
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表