剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
But he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
霍华德
Howard...
霍华德后来跟他成了狱友
Howard ends up being his cellmate.
他们很亲近
They get close.
特别亲近
They get so close,
他告诉他有一辆装满偷来的钱的车
he tells him about a car full of stolen money
他把车留在了色滨河底
he left laying at the bottom of the Sabine River.
一百万美元
A million dollars.
他告诉霍华德如果他能找到 他就跟他平分了
Tells Howard if he can find it, he'll split it with him.
让我来猜猜这故事的结局
Let me guess the end of this here story.
他告诉了霍华德钱在哪
He told Howard where the money is.
并且没有别的人知道
And no one else knows about it.
那这个软蛋呢
What about this Softboy?
他不可能出来了
He never made it out.
他吃不惯牢饭
Prison food didn't suit him.
嗯
Hmm?
警♥察♥没有搜河找钱吗
The police didn't search the river for this money?
搜了 但是软蛋
They did, but Softboy
告诉霍华德一个只有他知道的细节
left out one detail he only told Howard.
铁桥
The Iron Bridge.
什么桥
What bridge?
我和海普结婚那会
When Hap and I were married,
他提到过这座老桥在马维尔溪
he'd talk about this old bridge in Marvel Creek.
在我爸还可以四处转悠的时候
My dad used to take me there fishin',
他曾带我去过那钓鱼
you know, when he could get around.
那座桥有很多故事
A lot of stories about that bridge.
这些年来那里发生了很多不好的事
Lot of bad things happened there over the years.
当地小孩都说那里闹鬼
Local kids say it's haunted.
那么你跟霍华德为什么
So, uh, how come you and Howard ain't try
不自己行动去找钱
to find the money on your own?
霍华德不知道色滨河
Howard doesn't know the Sabine River,
也找不到那座桥
and he can't find the bridge.
但海普可以
But Hap can.
海普 海普连昨晚自己穿的鞋都找不到
Hell, Hap can't even find a pair of shoes
更别说一座
he had on last night, much less a bridge
他20年没见过的桥了
he ain't seen in over 20 years.
但是我鞋里可没有一百万美元
'Cept my shoes don't have a million dollars in 'em.
我需要这东西
I need something like this.
你也是
So do you.
你意下如何 搭档
Now, what do you say, partner?
警♥察♥过来干嘛
What are the cops doing here?
切斯特叔叔
Uncle Chester.
派恩 你得收拾这烂摊子
Pine, this belongs to you.
他这次又干嘛了
What'd he do now?
在药店那边捣乱
Caused a nuisance over at the pharmacy
因为一些过期的优♥惠♥券
over some out-of-date coupons.
- 优♥惠♥券 - 打翻了一个显示屏
- Coupons? - Knocked over a display.
我本来打算把他关起来
I was gonna run him in,
但克莱门斯先生没有起诉
but Mr. Clemens wouldn't press charges.
让我把他带到这儿来
Told me to bring him out here.
他威胁说要用这拐杖打我屁♥股♥
He threatened to shove this cane up my ass.
- 真打了 - 从旁边打到了
- That all? - Sideways.
很搞笑吗
Something funny?
没有 没有
No, no.
她是谁
Who's she?
你不认识她吗
You don't recognize her?
那是拉博德小姐 1967年的
That's Miss Laborde, 1967.
别跟我耍嘴皮子
Don't smart-mouth me.
我没有 她真的是
I-I wasn't. She actually is.
我们会带他回家
We'll take him home.
谢了
Thanks.
我需要一个答复 海普
I need an answer, Hap.
好的 稍后
Okay. Later.
给我 给我
Get, get!
赶紧的 小混♥蛋♥们 送我回家
Come on, shitheads. Take me home.
我告诉你 照你见到警♥察♥的频率
I tell you, much as you've been seeing the cops,
你还是走开的好 让他们以为你是个司机
you might as well go and get 'em a chauffeur's outfit.
再给点小费
Start tipping 'em.
把你滔滔不绝的嘴留给你的男朋友吧
Save your smart mouth for your boyfriend.
我可曾经擦过你的小黑屁♥股♥ 小子
I used to wipe your black ass, boy.
这拐杖真不错 派先生
That's a nice cane you got there, Mr. Pine.
你在是想搞笑么
You trying to be funny?
- 我没有 先生 - 不要自认为高人一等
- Nope. No, sir. - Don't patronize me.
好吧 切斯特 歇会儿吧
All right, Chester, just lay off.
随便损我 但别带上海普
Rag on me all you want, but leave Hap out of it.
他帮了我的忙
He do me a favor.
起开
Get...
把你的基佬手拿开
Get your faggot hands off me.
行了 让我出去 让我出去
Come on, lemme out. Lemme out,
你跟你的小碧池可以回家了
so you and your bitch can go home
互相亲亲脸什么的
and cheek stuff each other.
快点
Come on.
听我说 派恩先生
Listen to me, Mr. Pine.
你侄子是我朋友
Your nephew is my friend.
我和你一样是直的 但是他喜欢男人
Now, I don't like dick any more than you do, but he does,
但这是他的私事
but that's his business.
他不在需要你这样挖苦他了
He don't need you riding him on it.
如果你再当着我的面表现得那么混♥蛋♥
So you do that in front of me again,
我会用这个拐杖打你屁♥股♥的
I'm gonna take that cane, shove it up your ass,
再把它毁尸灭迹
and break it clean off.
明白了吗
Understood?
那你俩到底是什么关系
So what's it with the two of you anyway?
他是同性恋但你不是
Him the way he is and you the way you are.
我搞不清楚
I don't get it.
你没必要搞清楚
You don't have to.
现在你可以下车了
Now, you can get out of the truck,
先生
sir.
一群狗♥日♥的♥
Sons of bitches!
底层的黑鬼
Lowlife niggers!
怎么了 派恩先生
What is it, Mr. Pine?
那群嗑药的白♥痴♥
Oh, all them crack-smoking shitheads,
又把我的锁给撬了
they broke my lock again.
老子屁都没有 他们还是不停地闯入
I ain't got shit, and they keep breaking in anyway.
偷厕纸 偷金枪鱼罐头
Stealing my toilet paper, tuna fish.
还觉得有趣
Think that's funny.
雷纳德
Leonard...
你现在很屌♥哦
You bad now, huh?
你想怎样
What you gonna do...
哦
Oh!
你们谁再敢找那老头的麻烦
Any one of y'all mess with that old man again,
我一定会弄死你
I'll come back and rip you so hard,
把你们老大揍得屁滚尿流
your daddy ass'll bleed.
懂了没
You hear me?
搞定了
We done?
嗯 搞定
Yeah, we done.
关于那些钱
'Bout that money...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm?
我们什么时候出发
When we leavin'?
尽快
Soon as.
嘿 你的0.22口径的手♥枪♥呢
Hey, what about your .22 target pistol
霍派隆 卡西迪玩具手♥枪♥呢
and your Hopalong Cassidy cap gun?
呵呵
Ha, ha.
说不定你能找到个火箭筒
Maybe you could find a bazooka
或者几个地雷
or a couple of land mines,
再来几个手榴弹
some grenades.
靠 我们只需要跳下去找钱
Shit, we're just gonna dive down to find that money,
不用射它们
not shoot at it.
作为一个神枪手
You know, for a hell of a shot,
你确实讨厌枪
you sure do hate guns.
我并不在乎枪
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表