剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
You have your moments.
我只是想和你在一起
I just want to be with you.
不是连带你的一群人
Not the whole... package.
只是和你
Just you.
你明白么
You understand?
嘘
Shh.
噢 草
Oh, shit.
不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
什么
What?
-不 - 都泡烂了
- No, no. - It's mulch.
不
No.
别想那些事了
Don't think about it.
想什么
Think about what?
那些你现在想的事
Whatever it is you're thinking about.
明天的这个时候
This time tomorrow,
我们将会有一大桶的现金
we are gonna have a bucket-load of cash,
在沙滩上享受脚底按♥摩♥
foot massages on a beach somewhere,
小黄瓜片贴在我们眼睛上
little cucumber rings on our eyes.
伙计 看来
Boys, it looks like
你说的是别人的故事了
the shoe's on the other foot.
霍华德
Howard...
我不知道你什么意思
I don't even know what that means in this context.
我的意思是我们得拿走所有钱
It means we're taking all the money,
如果你们敢阻止我们
and if you try to stop us,
我们会杀了你们
we'll kill you.
他妈的 海普
Goddamn it, Hap.
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表