剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
来吧
Come on.
是时候做回你自己了
It's time to be a bird.
飞啊
Go on.
快点 飞吧
Come on, get.
在你面前是全新的生活
You got your whole life ahead of you.
我们本来没打算甩掉你们两个
We didn't intend to cut you out.
但是钱不够所有人分
There wasn't enough money to go around.
而这
And this...
不是我们原本所预料的
wasn't what we banked on.
所以只好走B计划了
So this is plan B.
这是谁的计划
And whose plan is that?
我们说好了
We made a pact.
要是钱不够满足我们所需
There wasn't enough money for our needs.
我们就得吞并你们那份
We'd have to appropriate your share.
霍华德说这只是要事先办的原则而已
Howard says it's just a matter of priorities.
呵 是嘛 有那么一小会儿
Huh. Oh, for a minute there,
我还以为我们被骗了呢
I thought we were just getting screwed.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
你要想留住那只好眼睛 就别乱碰我东西
You want to keep that good eye, keep your hand off my shit.
闭嘴
Shut up!
特鲁迪知道这事吗
Does Trudy know about this?
这不是在针对你 海普
It's not personal, Hap.
哦 是啊 很好
Oh, good, good.
那这是什么
What is it, then?
牺牲
Sacrifice.
快点
Speed it up.
照这个速度 我们得耗上一整晚
At this rate, we'll be here all night.
快点
Come on.
谁他妈会这么无聊的把钱埋了
Who the hell buries money anyway?
你们是浮夸小说看多了吧
Y'all been reading too many damn caper books.
周围有这么多警♥察♥在 这叫做机智
With all these cops around, it's called being smart.
也许你们两个哪天应该试试
Maybe you two ought to try it some time.
你们要是有那么机智
If you're so smart,
为什么还要在我们面前埋这个
why are you burying this in front of us?
-嘿 -嘿 嘿 嘿
- Hey! - Hey, hey, hey.
对于和平主义者来说 这样粗鲁不太好吧
It's an awful lot of rough housing for a peacenik.
现在 看吧 这是你们自找的
Now, look, you had that coming.
疼
Ow.
听着 我从没说过我反对暴♥力♥
Look, I never said I was against violence.
有时候结果证明了意义
Sometimes the ends justify the means.
好吗
All right?
那为什么你不过来给我一下
So why don't you come over here and try that on me?
等我用那把枪爆♥你♥菊♥的时候
Shove that gun so far up your ass
你就能尝到火♥药♥的味道
you's taste gunpowder.
来啊
Come on!
查布
Chub,
把盒子放进洞里
put the box in the hole.
放吧 我看着
Go ahead. I got it.
好了 雷纳德
All right, Leonard.
你把它填满
You fill it in.
然后用玫瑰丛之类的植物把它伪装起来
Pretend it's a rose bush or something,
就跟你们干的那份烂工作一样
whatever the hell you two do for work...
-他们被炒了 -好的吧
- They got fired. - All right.
无所谓 就跟你们曾经干的那份烂工作一样
Whatever... you know, whatever you did for work.
这就是你们所谓的伟大事业 是吗
So this how y'all do, huh?
都是和平的表象
All peaceful-like.
举起你的枪
Get your gun up.
嘿
Hey.
看起来你得用用那东西了 霍华德
Look like you gonna have to use that thing, Howard.
你从前杀过人吗
Ever kill a man before?
我杀过
I did.
帕科 填满它
Paco, fill it in.
这俩家伙趟了这滩浑水
These fellers have stepped in the wrong pile of shit.
就别再挖苦他们了
Let's not rub it in.
从他们来这儿起就一直在使唤我
They've been riding me since they got here.
如果我早知道我会来
If I'd have known I was coming...
注意点儿
Hey.
我会他妈更狠地使唤你
I'd have ridden you a hell of a lot harder.
这就是全部了
This is everything.
这是 这是总数
This is... this is the total.
剩下的都用不了
The rest is unusable.
嗯 这 这不够呀
Well, it's... it's not enough.
如果我们以后更精明些 有效率点
If we're smart about things, efficient,
并且从现在起不再犯任何错误的话
no more mistakes from here on out.
你们已经犯了一个错误
Y'all already made one mistake:
就是惹毛我
pissing me off!
你确定要用那玩意儿吗 查布
You gonna use that, Chub?
让我们做自己的事情 我们就会放你们走的
Just let us do our thing. We'll let you go.
霍华德还不想被别人知道我们的事
Howard doesn't want anybody to know about us yet.
你不用担心我会告诉任何人
You ain't got to worry about me telling nobody.
不会的 先生
No, sir.
难道我会想让全世界都知道我被
Think I want the world to know I got suckered
一群白♥痴♥给坑了吗
by a bunch of idiots?
这是什么情况
What is this thing?
你闭嘴 查布
You zip it, Chub.
不能说
Not supposed to say.
说吧
Come on.
我们能告诉谁 沙发吗
Who we gonna tell, the couch?
我们打算买♥♥些毒品
We're gonna buy some drugs.
哦
Oh.
什么毒品 大♥麻♥吗
What, like, like grass?
-不是 可♥卡♥因♥ -可♥卡♥因♥
- Uh-uh, cocaine. - Cocaine?
- 查布 - 查布
- Chub! - Chub!
你个蠢货
You stupid shit.
好吧 好吧
All right, okay.
见鬼的买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
What the hell does buying cocaine
跟改变世界有个毛的关系吗
have to do with making a difference to this world, huh?
你在给我画大饼的时候可没跟我说过这一块啊
That wasn't part of the big pitch you sold me.
如果我们要开展一个持续运转的项目
If we're gonna launch a sustainable movement,
我们就需要源源不断的收入
we need sustainable income.
他们要用卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的收入来支持他们的事业
They're gonna use cocaine to fund their cause.
你以为麦坎尼克斯靠的是什么来存在这么久的
How do you think the Mechanics survived as long as we did?
靠的就是给大学生卖♥♥让人飘飘欲仙的大♥麻♥
By selling sweet Mary Jane to college students.
可♥卡♥因♥多少还是有些不同的
Cocaine's a bit different.
- 你不认为吗 - 正是如此
- Don't you think? - Exactly.
- 谁会买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥ - 大部分是瘾君子吧
- Who buys cocaine? - Cokeheads, mostly.
是那些吸得起可♥卡♥因♥的人
People who can afford it.
这是个奢侈的毒品
It's a luxury drug.
就当我们收的是奢侈品税好了
Consider us a luxury tax.
我们要把它从有钱人手中夺过来
We're gonna take it from the rich,
然后利用它去帮助有需要的人
and we're gonna use it to help the people that need it.
就像罗宾汉那样
Like Robin Hood.
在我记忆中 小约翰可没有传呼机
Last I remember, Little John didn't have no pager.
你们只是一群该死的毒贩
Y'all just a bunch of goddamn drug dealers.
不 不 我们利用体制去击败体制
No, no, we use the system to beat the system,
之后我们再改变体制
and then we change the system.
你可以一边对我使用暴♥力♥ 一边就在鼓吹你的体制学说
You can beat my meat and preach about the system
再粉饰你自己的罪行 随便你
and the seals all you want...
谁说过关于海豹的事了
Who said anything about the seals?
关海豹什么事 为什么他一直这么说
What's with the seals? Why does he keep saying that?
鲸鱼 大象 随便你怎么说吧
Whales, elephants, whatever.
你知道毒贩最后都是什么下场吗 嗯
You know what happens to drug dealers, hmm?
他们最后要么进监狱 要么被爆头
They end up in prison or in a ditch
然后横尸在臭水沟里
with a bullet in the head.
说真的 这结局听起来不错
Actually, that don't sound like a bad idea.
帕科之前也做过这个
Paco's done this before.
他有关系
He's got the connections.
是啊 看看他现在什么德行
Yeah, look at him now.
他们管运输 我们管收入
They handle the traffic. We handle the income.
我们始终置身事外
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表