剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
- 你好吗 罗伊 - 挺好的
- How you doing, Roy? - I's all right.
我知道你和你的房♥东有矛盾
I understand you havin' problems with your landlord.
噢 事实确实如此
Oh, ain't that the truth.
他告诉我 要么交租要么搬出去
He told me I gotta pay my rent or move on out.
我猜那番话可把你吓哭了吧
I suppose his words moved you to tears.
没有
Nope.
他们把我赶到路边
They moved me to the sidewalk.
前几天我试着找份工作
Iried to get me a job the other day.
哦 真的吗
Oh, yeah?
他们给多少工资
How much they gon' pay?
他们说这要看我能值多少了
They said they's gonna pay me what I's worth.
好吧 那不合理
Well, that ain't fair.
你总得赚点钱吧
You gotta make some money.
哦 看这雨下得
Oh, look at the rain.
等一下 好了
Hold on. There you go.
准备
Ready?
1 2 3 走你
One, two, three, go!
冲 冲
Go, go!
他们告诉我
They tell me
你坏名声在外
You've got a bad name
那个黑鬼比挖井佬的屁♥股♥还湿
That nigger's wetter than a well digger's ass.
你只是不停的劝导
And you're only preaching
忏悔吧
Regret
操
Damn it.
但那是星星之歌♥
But that is the song of a star
在黑夜闪耀
At night
好吧
All right.
黑鬼有个小孩在车里
Nigger's got a kid in the car.
你待在这 海普
You stay here, Hap.
看着货车
Hold down the wagon train.
待着别动 听到没
You stay put, you hear?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
因为这玩意整个晚上都毁了
It's a hell of a night for this.
别担心 我只是来帮忙的
Don't worry, I'm just here to help.
- 哦 谢谢你 先生 - 发生什么事了
- Oh, thank you, sir. - What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 看一下那个 - 好吧
- Take a look at that. - All right.
- 可否借个光 - 没问题
- Light that up for me? - Sure thing.
我想我知道怎么回事了
Think I know what's happening.
这年头黑人苦力的生活条件都这样了 哈
So this is what a working coon gets these days, huh?
这么他妈的好了
It's damn nice.
我还以为就是个外屋(大房♥子外附属的小屋)
I was expecting an outhouse,
走廊上有几只鸡
a couple of chickens on the porch.
你个自♥由♥主义者还杞人忧天 担心这个
And you bleeding-heart liberals think there's something wrong
国家出了什么乱子
with this country?
出来 快点
Come on. Out.
有什么主意没
Any ideas?
我倒是有一个
I got an idea.
闭上嘴
Shut up.
赶紧从车里滚出来
Get out of the van.
帕科
Paco.
你不能再这么做了
You have to stop this.
为什么
Why?
我们所做的一切
Everything we worked for,
都要被你毁了
you're throwin' it away.
你知道整容多贵吗
Do you know how much a new face cost?
为什么有人说话
Why is there talking?
她在给你扣罪恶感的帽子吗 帕科
Is she laying a guilt trip on you, Paco?
我们是一个团队
We we're a team.
这样的废话吗
Shit like that?
看看这个 笨蛋
Check this out, Doodles.
嘿 帕科 钱在哪呢
Hey, Paco, where's the money?
埋在车♥库♥了
They buried it in the barn.
喔
Ooh.
有钱能使鬼推磨
Money wins every time.
安吉尔 宝贝
Angel, baby.
- 怎么 - 找把铲来
- Yeah? - Find us a shovel.
海普
Hap.
怎么了
Yeah?
看见可行之机 别犹豫
You see any chance, don't you hesitate.
但别学兰博(《第一滴血》男主)
Just don't go all Rambo on me
否则结局就跟查布一样了
or we'll end up like Chub.
大傻♥逼♥
Damn fool.
给我掐住他的脖子
Sticking his neck out for me.
快挖 黑鬼
Dig. Jig.
挖得了吗
Can you dig it?
"勇士" 有没有
"Warriors"? Anybody?
军佬
Soldier.
现在 如果我 如果我们同意
Now, what if I... what if we just agreed to...
把钱分了
split the money?
就那么分了
Just split it?
是的 我们就那样把钱分了 因为这是一个
Yeah, we could just split it 'cause this is a...
这整件事只是一个慈善活动
this whole thing is a charity drive and I'm a...
而我出手蛮阔绰的
I'm a generous individual.
不 你一分钱也别想拿到
No, I get all the money.
钱全是我们的 一分不少
We get all the money.
我 我的意思是 我先拿着钱
Wh... what I mean is, uh, I could take the money
然后 呃 然后我可以让这笔钱翻两倍
and... and, uh, I could probably double,
或者三倍
triple your investment.
你要拿这笔钱来干嘛
What are you gonna do with it?
啊 用来投资创业
Uh, for starters,
我们可以随心所欲
we're gonna do whatever the hell we want,
华仔 然后
Howie, and then...
之后
after that,
我要买♥♥一颗最大的钻石
I'm gonna buy the biggest rock that I can find
戴在这个尤物的手指上
and I'm gonna put it on the finger of this lovely thing,
让她成为良家妇女 好吗
and make her an honest woman. Okay?
但不要太纯良 一点也不纯良
Not too honest. Not very honest at all,
但她将会是世界上
but she will be the biggest trophy wife
最美的花瓶妻
the world has ever known.
我说了 给我挖
I said dig.
快点
Come on.
挖到了
Eureka.
连尼 帮我弄出来 可以吗
Lenny, help me out, would you?
连 请帮我弄出来好吗
Len, could you help me out please?
弯腰啊
Get down there.
帕科
Paco.
请 过来这里
Come over here, please.
- 好吧 那可不妙 - 是的 对他们来说是不妙
- Well, that ain't good. - No, for them it's not good.
嘿 华仔 你 你的脚好点了吗
Hey, Howie. How... how is that foot?
- 没有 - 那另一个脚呢
- No. - How is the other foot?
- 东西 - 华仔
- It was... - Howie.
- 东西在那儿 - 华仔
- It was there. - Howie.
我 我发誓 帕科看见了的
I... I swear. Paco saw it.
- 帕科 你看着的 - 就在那
- Paco! You saw it. - It was there!
噢 不 妈的
Oh, no, shh.
不要 别再呻♥吟♥了
Don't. Stop whining.
别吵了 都惹毛我了
Stop whining 'cause that's getting on my nerves and I...
我神经过敏
I have sensitive nerves.
宝贝 请把那递给我可以吗
Baby, can you give me that, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
华仔 过来这里 好吗
Howie, come here, would you?
过来 就站在这
Would you come... could you stand right here for me?
噢
Ooh!
- 钱哪去了
- Where's the money?
华仔
Howie.
我没动过那笔钱
I didn't touch it.
我没有动过
I didn't touch it.
那么 谁干的
Then who did?
是谁
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表