剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
我叫普雷斯科特 琼斯
My name's Prescott Jones
我出♥售♥上帝的话
I sell the Lord's word.
我们很忙
We're busy.
你有没有 听说过机械师
Did you ever. Hear of The Mechanics?
帕克曾经和他们在一起
Paco was with them.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are...
那个做炸♥弹♥
bomb maker who
把自己炸飞的人
blew himself up.
你们今天过的可是惊险刺♥激♥啊
You guys had a big adventure today.
铁桥 就在那里
The Iron Bridge, is right here.
那么 河在哪里
Then. Where's the river?
切斯特
Chester.
该回去了
Gotta go back.
我们来夜钓吧
We're gonna do a little night fishin'.
海普 你找到了
Hap. You found it!
嘿
Hey.
早上好
Morning.
海普 这是什么
Hap, what is it?
噢
Oh...
特鲁迪
Trudy.
你觉得他们是想自己去找它吗
You think they was trying to find it on their own?
我也一直在想
I been wondering
这件事
the same thing.
这是我所想的那一块吗 海普
This what I hope it is? Hap?
河里大概还沉着上百万块车牌
There's probably a million license plates in that river.
但是我对这一块
But I got a feeling
有一种预感
about this one...
一种很好的预感
A real good feeling.
对
Yeah.
雷纳德 你醒了吗
Leonard! You awake?
起床啦
Hello!
该份公告
The announcement...
我并不感到惊讶 乔治 布♥什♥
I'm not surprised... George Bush,
作为共和党提名人
the GOP's nomination,
代表共和党 去参选
on the Republican side, for
美国总统
President of the United States.
雷纳德
Leonard!
雷 早上好
Len, good morning.
朱莉娅 查尔德会突然从冰箱后面出来吗
Is Julia Childs gonna come from behind the fridge?
这不算什么
This is nothing.
我只是想着你 呃 你一定饿了
I just thought you, uh, you might be hungry.
为什么不坐下来 然后我给你端一盘
Why don't you sit down, and I'll fix you up a plate?
我的垫子他妈的到底怎么了
What the hell happened to my mats?
噢 它们该洗了
Oh, they needed to be washed.
为什么你不用我买♥♥给你的那对
How come you don't use the ones that I bought you?
它们很好看啊 不是吗
They look nice, don't they?
看起来像上面被淋了彩虹果子露一样
Look like rainbow sherbet threw up on 'em.
我 我已经在蛋糊里放了辣椒粉了
I put... I put cayenne in the batter already,
因为我 因为我知道你喜欢辣的
because I know... 'cause I know you like spice.
对 我喜欢辣的
Yeah, I like spice.
但是除非辣到我屁♥股♥着火否则我都没感觉
Can't taste it unless my ass on fire.
海普 为什么六十年代的精神无法延续呢
Why wasn't the spirit of the '60s sustainable, Hap
我不是专家
I'm no expert,
但是我很肯定
but I'm pretty sure
大♥麻♥跟这件事
the marijuana might've had
肯定有点关系
something to do with that.
我跟你说了他不会把这当回事的
I told you he wouldn't take this seriously.
你只是扔出来很多很好听的词
You're just slinging a lot of jazzy words around,
但是我现在连杯咖啡都还没有
and I haven't even had a coffee yet.
你对如何运作一家公♥司♥很有经验吗
You know much about how corporations work?
不敢这么说
Can't say that I do.
霍华德很了解
Howard does.
他知道的一清二楚
Howard knows all about it.
好吧 我们这么说 我有很多的时间
Well, let's say. I had a lot of time.
来研究这些东西的深层内容
To read up on things inside,
着重关注他们
focusing on their
成功的手段
tactics for success...
基础设施 发展
Infrastructure, growth,
多样化经营
diversification...
那些永远不会
Strategies that were never
真身被应用到
truly applied to...
拉票上的策略
Canvassing.
-激进主义 -激进主义
- Activism. - Activism.
我们的行动四分五裂因为
Our movements fell apart because they weren't
除了理想主义没有别的东西能把他们融合到一起去
held together by anything other than idealism.
我们会把从抢劫里弄到的钱
We'll take the money from the heist
作为我们的起始资金
as our seed investment.
这使企业启动运行 也就是说
That starts the corporation, so to speak.
我们本质上
We are essentially
就是公♥司♥的董事会
its board members.
我们的目标
Our goals will be
就和他们一直以来的目标一样
as they've always been:
为平等而奋斗
Fighting for equality,
反抗人类
fighting against the man,
打击腐♥败♥
fighting against corruption.
而现在 我们有了
Only now, we'll have
反击的武器
the means to fight back.
好吧 我看到了一个章鱼
Yeah, I'm seeing an octopus
还有大概一些小三角形帽子
with a-a little triangle hat, maybe.
上帝 也许你没有
Gee, in case you hadn't
注意到 海普
noticed, Hap,
你兄弟现在已经
your buddy's not here
不在这里了
right now.
而我们对于讽刺的口味
And our appetite for sarcasm
还没有这么毫无底线
isn't quite as bottomless.
噢
Oh.
-海普 -嗯
- Hap. - Hmm?
你知道是什么让世界运转下去的
You know what makes the world go round:
钱和关系
Money and connections.
霍华德在美国花了很多时间
Howard's put in time all across the U.S...
选民扩展 社区组织 讲座
Voter outreach, community organizing, lectures.
那些城镇 那些人
Those towns, those people
他努力经营了很多年的一切
he's worked with for years,
他们会成为我们的伙伴
they'll be our partners.
用华丽的商业用语来说 那就是基础设施
In jazzy business terms, that's infrastructure.
-噢 -十年前
- Oh. - Ten years ago,
绿色和平只是一群
Greenpeace was just a couple of activists
在旧渔船上瞎晃荡的激进分子
kicking around in an old fishing boat
除了一堆传♥单♥什么都没有
with nothing but a stack full of flyers.
看看他们现在
Look at 'em now.
谁说我们就做不到呢
Who says we can't do that?
嘿 特鲁迪 你还是想让我
Hey, Trudy, you still want me
代你的班吗
to take your shift later?
因为厄尔想出去和他的兄弟们喝酒
Because Earl wants to go. Drinking with his buddies,
我又要带孩子了
And I got the baby again.
没事 我能上班
That's okay. I can do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感激
I appreciate it.
好吧 假设
Okay, say...
假设我有兴趣
Say I was interested.
怎么
How...
我怎么样才能参与
how would I fit in
参与到这一堆中间来
to all... all of that?
看我的嘴唇
Read my lips.
没有额外税负
No new taxes.
-我会继续带领美国向前迈进
- I will keep America moving forward.
我真的希望这个人能比里根干得好
I really hope this man does a better job than Reagan did.
糟糕的演员 作为一个
Bad actor, even worse
总统就更差了
of a president.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表