剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
How I was a failure at things.
告诉自己必须向前走
Told myself I had to move on.
做我自己
Be my own person.
但当我这样做了之后 你却还是挥之不去
But when I did, you were still there.
你一直在我的脑海里
You're always there.
我爱你 海普
I love you, Hap.
天堂见 亲爱的
See you on the flip side, sugar.
这种天气的晚上碰上这种事真是糟透了
Hell of a night for this.
别担心 我只是来帮忙的
Don't worry, I'm just here to help.
哦 谢谢你 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
出什么问题了
What's going on here?
我不是特别确定 可能是变速器出问题了
I don't rightly know. Might be the transmission.
哦 是
Oh, yeah.
爸爸
Daddy?
救命
Help...
爸爸
Daddy?
你活过来了
So you made it.
你也是
And you, you too.
我们昏过去了多久
How long we been out?
我昏过去了3天
Me, three days.
你更久一点
You, longer.
特鲁迪呢
Trudy?
抱歉 海普
Sorry, Hap.
真的很抱歉
I mean that.
你找到钱了吗
Did you find it?
没有
No.
没仔细找所以没找到
Not for lack of trying.
该死的医疗保险
Goddamn health insurance.
付的费用连一半都不到
It ain't even paying for half this shit.
差点没了一个肾
Almost lost a kidney.
我听说了
I heard.
为越战拼死拼活 最后得到了什么
Busted my ass in that damn war, and for what?
差点都要他们从你那儿挖个肾过来给我了
Almost told them to give me one of yours.
你真不是我的贵人 海普 柯林斯
You no good for me, Hap Collins.
也许不是
Maybe not.
好吧
Well...
呃
It's, um...
看到你醒来了很高兴
It's good to see you.
- 海普 - 怎么了
- Hap? - Yeah?
记得我跟你说过你不是我喜欢的类型吗
Remember when I told you you weren't my type?
然后呢
Yeah?
只是想告诉你我是说真的
Just wanted you to know I meant it.
多谢
Thanks.
海普 柯林斯吗
Hap Collins?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
杰克 迪维特 FBI
Jack Divit, FBI.
警♥察♥局已经给你录了口供
Sheriff's Office got a statement from you.
既然你已经好转了 我们也想给你录一份
Now that you're feeling better, we'd like to get one too.
你说你的前妻 法奥斯特小姐
So now you say your ex-wife, Ms. Fawst,
没有告诉你为什么他们在找
didn't say why they were searching for
那辆沉没了的车 对吗
the sunken car, is that right?
哦 她只说了那个 呃 那个叫霍华德的人
Oh, she just said this, uh, this Howard guy
能从捞这辆车里获利
had an interest in it.
没说为什么
Didn't say why.
他们给出了不错的报价
They were offering up a chunk of change,
所以我们也没问
so we didn't ask.
能让你和你前妻的前夫一起合作
Must have been a nice chunk of change
看来是很丰厚的报酬
for you to partner up with your ex-wife's other ex-husband.
哈 对 对 是很丰厚
Ha, yeah, yeah, it was.
所以在找到车之后
So after the car was recovered,
你们有找到什么特别的东西吗
did you find anything special in it?
呃 里面有 呃
Well, there were, uh...
两个大概这么大的金属盒子
Two metal boxes about so big.
不过他们对这盒子神神秘秘的
They were real secretive about them, though.
他们付给你报酬了吗
Did they pay you what they owe you?
呃 没有 没有 长官 他们没给
Uh, no. No, sir, they didn't.
在他们掏出枪来之后 雷纳德和我就被困住了
No, after the guns came out, Leonard and me were held
直到军佬和安琪尔来了 然后
until Soldier and Angel arrived, and...
然后就一场大乱
and all hell broke loose.
你对软蛋 麦考尔这个名字 有印象吗
Does this name... Softboy McCall ring a bell?
没有 没印象
No, I ca... I can't say it does.
他是霍华德在莱温沃斯的狱友
He was this Howard fella's cellmate in Leavenworth,
和几十年前的一个银行劫匪有关系
tied to a bank robber a few decades ago.
一部分钱也在那条河附近失踪了
Some money came up missing right around the same river.
哦 好吧
Oh, well.
我发现你有过服刑记录
I noticed that you have a prison record of your own.
我 我要因为这件事而受审吗
Are we... we gonna go to trial or anything for this?
我的意思是 你在发生了这么混乱的事情之后
I mean, you don't end up in a slaughterhouse like this
不会不想不解释下发生了些什么事情吧
and not have some talking to do.
你正当防卫的理由很充分
You got a good case for self-defense.
军佬和他的搭档 那个女的
Soldier and his partner, this woman,
我们已经密切关注了他们很长时间了
we've had our eye on for quite some time.
你的口供很有帮助
That helps.
我觉得我们就谈到这儿吧
I think we're done for now.
如果你想起了有关那些钱的下落的话
If anything comes to mind about this money,
能跟我联♥系♥吗
give me a call?
- 乐意效劳 - 祝你有个愉快的夜晚
- Happy to. - Have a good evening.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
哦 该死
Oh, God damn it.
嘿 开关
Here, Switch.
到外面去
Out.
你还好吗 孩子
You okay, boy?
你好
Hey.
你看起来不太好啊 海普
You don't look so good, Hap.
呃 我之前看起来也不怎么样 所以
Yeah, well, I didn't look so good before, so...
对了 他怎么样了
Oh. How's he doing?
嗯 恢复得比较慢 但他在好转
Hmm, it's slow, but he's healing.
我能进来吗
Mind if I come in?
我觉得这样不太好
I don't think it's a good idea.
别误会 不过为了他好
Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you shouldn't
你最近也许该别来看他了
come and see him for a while for his sake.
我觉得平静放松的状态对他才比较好
I think it's best if he stays calm and relaxed.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
你能告诉他我来过了吗
Would you tell him I dropped by?
如果他问的话我会说的
If he asks.
哦对了 呃 你能帮我把这个转交给他吗
Oh, uh, can you make sure he gets this?
晚安 海普
Have a good night, Hap.
嗯
Yeah.
事情都解决了 奥蒂斯先生
It's taken care of, Mr. Otis.
不是你儿子的错
Wasn't your boy's fault.
是那个蠢黑鬼在黑漆漆的暴风雨天靠路边停车
Dumb coon pulled over out there in the dark in a storm,
没有照明 没有灯光
no flares, no lights.
你的儿子没有受重伤真是万幸
Lucky thing your boy wasn't hurt worse.
谢谢你 汤姆 感激不尽
Thanks, Tom. Appreciate it.
谢谢 先生 奥蒂斯先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Otis.
你的爸爸是一个好人 波
Your daddy's a good man, Beau.
不要老是想着这件事了 意外时时有
Don't dwell on this. Accidents happen.
忘了这件事吧 好吗
Put it behind you, huh?
好的 先生
All right, sir.
你看起来真可笑
You look ridiculous.
你把我的狗当猪喂了
And you've been feeding my damn dog too much,
看他都肥成球了
making him fat.
你什么时候出院的
When'd they let you out?
昨天
Yesterday.
你的 呃 肾怎么样了
How's your, uh... your, uh, kidney?
疼
It hurts.
劳尔说得对 你看起来一团糟
Raoul was right. You look like shit.
真是谢谢他了
Well, that's nice of him.
你的小甜心呢 没和你在一块儿吗
Where is the little ray of sunshine, with you?
我们暂时分开一下
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表