剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
稳住 软蛋
Hold on, Softboy.
第一国家银行发生一起抢劫案
Robbery at First National Bank.
一名警卫中枪身亡
Guard shot and killed.
嫌疑犯有武装
Suspects armed.
帮帮我 兄弟 我血快流光了
Help me, man. I'm bleeding out here.
不要担心 软蛋 我来处理
Don't worry, Softboy. I got this.
兄弟让我们离开这个鬼地方
Get us the hell out of here, man!
我们甩掉他们了
We lost them.
小心
Careful!
减速
Slow down!
卧♥槽♥
Shit!
路在哪里
Where's the road?
哦 卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
软蛋 救我
Softboy! Help!
我的发际线已经开始南下了
That hairline going toward the south.
肯定会一直退到墨西哥的
Gonna end up in Mexico.
这被称为 “轻轻地离去”
It's called "Gently receding."
这个得叫 "正在灭绝"
It's called "Disappearing."
好吧 我的脑袋上正在长...
Well, my brain's growing...
长杂草
Growing weeds.
就是因为我满脑子想的都是我到现在做过的事
'Cause of all that thinking I've been doing.
考虑什么呢
Thinking 'bout what?
在洗发露上省下的钱吗
All the money you gon' save on shampoo?
在考虑为什么你话这么多
Thinkin' about how you talk too much.
嘿 你们两个 下班了
Hey, you two. End of the day.
来取你们的工资 不用再来了
Collect your pay. You're done.
- 凭什么? - 凭着有更便宜的工人
- On account of what? - On account of cheaper labor.
这里南边的农场破产了
Farm south of here went under.
大批的墨西哥人刚刚过来
Whole batch of Mexicans just rolled in.
简直是提前过圣诞节
Christmas came early.
把墨西哥人送给我
Send in the Mexicans!
该死的
God damn it!
- 雷纳德 - 妈的
- Leonard... - Shit!
好吧 这真是太差劲了
Well, that sucks.
这么多种
So many kinds.
原味的要便宜点
Regular's cheaper.
在货架底部
Bottom shelf.
哦
Oh.
四号♥通道上没人排队
Cleanup on aisle four.
那些可都不便宜
Those aren't cheap.
你可以夺取一个人的工作 但是不能夺走他的饼干
You can take a man's job, but you can't take his cookies.
你现在开始用优♥惠♥券了
You doing coupons now?
别盯着我看 他才是持家那位
Don't look at me. He's the domestic one.
你有两美元吗
You got 2 bucks?
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, miss.
好了 走啊 去推车 罗切斯特
Well, go on. Go get the car, Rochester.
哦 遵命 先生 主人 海普
Oh, yes, sir, Massa Hap.
我现在就走
I'll go right away.
你一定喜欢我给你洗个澡在你...
You like me to give you a bath while you...
不 不 不用 十分感谢 快走吧
No, no, no. Thank you. Go on.
- 只要你一句话 - 滚出去
- 'Cause I'll do it now. - Get out of here.
好吧 主人 我会给你洗脚的 主人
Okay, Massa. I'll wash your feet, Massa.
在现在这日子里找个好佣人真是太难了
It is so hard to get good help these days.
哦
Oh...
拉
Pull.
你有失手过吗
You ever miss?
除非我放水
Just on purpose.
哦 兄弟 麻烦来了
Oh, boy. Here comes trouble.
你哪怕能友好一次吗
Can you be nice for once?
你看看她
You just watch her.
我看着呢
I'm watching.
我说的不是这个意思
That's not what I'm talking about.
她要再那样的话 不要来找我哭啊
She does it again, don't come crying to me.
我看起来像傻子吗
I look like a fool to you?
是有点
And then some.
你得记住
You just remember:
别用下半身思考
a stiff dick ain't got no conscience.
嘿 海普
Hey, Hap.
嘿
Hey.
雷纳德
Leonard.
特鲁蒂
Trudy.
晚些和你联♥系♥
Check up on you later.
记住我说的啊
Remember what I said.
他生气了吗
He mad about something?
他不喜欢你
He doesn't like you.
我都忘了
I forgot.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
好久不见了 是吧
Been a while, huh?
唔
Hmm.
我想看起来漂亮点
I wanted to look good.
你很漂亮
You do.
爵士健美操
Jazzercise.
我给自己买♥♥了个影碟 并且跟着上面跳
I got myself a video, and I do what it says.
我们这些老女人得在这方面下功夫
Us older ladies have to work at it.
这样 很有效啊
Well, it's working.
你想要点什么吗
So you want something?
有咖啡吗
Got any coffee?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我们应该到那个房♥子里去吗
Should we go up to the house?
去那儿才有咖啡啊
That's where the coffee's at.
你还在玫瑰田工作吗
You still working the rose fields?
这是个本分的工作
It's honest work.
你值得有更好的工作
You deserve better.
当你变得太老不能做这个的时候怎么办
What're you gonna do when you're too old for it?
你这话听起来像雷纳德说的
You sound like Leonard.
也许他比我想象的要聪明
Maybe he's smarter than I think.
哦 他当然是
Oh, he is.
为什么他这么讨厌我
Why's he hate me so much?
这个 是在20年前
Well, it was 20 years ago...
他参加战争
But I think him joining up for the war
你却把他臭骂一顿
and then you giving him hell for it
这和他恨你一定有些关系
had something to do with it.
我还是觉得他是错的
I still think he was wrong.
如果没人会打斗 就不会有战争了
If no one would fight, there'd be no wars.
你怎么样
How's...
他叫什么名字来着
What's his name?
霍华德
Howard.
霍华德
Howard.
我认为我不适合结婚
I don't think I'm cut out for marriage.
我曾经有你 但是我搞砸了 不是吗
I had you, and I screwed that up, didn't I?
这没有太多损失
It was no great loss.
我离开你去找皮特 离开皮特去找比尔
I left you for Pete and Pete for Bill
又离开比尔去找霍华德
and Bill for Howard.
我们一年前离婚了
We got divorced a year ago.
哦
Oh.
也许我应该长大了
Maybe I ought to grow up.
我听说 感情都是建立在信任上的
Relationships are all about trust, I hear.
我信任你
I trust you.
我已经失去你了 海普
I've missed you, Hap.
好长时间了
It's been a long time.
记得那个夏天
Remember that summer
我们跳舞一直到那个旅馆关门
when we would dance till the roadhouse closed?
在繁星下
Fool around in the back of your car
在车后座上亲热
underneath the stars?
我并没有在开玩笑
I wasn't fooling.
我也没有
Neither was I.
嗯
Huh.
那是为我准备的吗
Is that for me?
哦 这不公平
Oh, that's not fair.
没东西是公平的 甜心
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表