剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表
The hell you talking about?
里根是个很棒的演员
Reagan was a damn good actor.
他和猴子一起拍的
How about the movie
那部电影怎么样
he made with the monkey?
超越时代的步伐
That was ahead of its time.
不 是不知所谓 就像里根一样
No, that was out of touch, just like Reagan.
还有你 你只是在
And you, you're just arguing
为了争论而争论
for the sake of arguing.
一定是家族遗传
Must run in the family.
你不了解我的家庭
You don't know my family.
是我帮你叔叔换的便盆 在你和你的男朋友
I changed your uncle's bedpan. While you and your boyfriend.
离开了堡垒去当牛仔的时候
Were off building forts and playing cowboy.
你想知道切斯特午饭和晚饭
You want to know what Chester was eating
都吃什么吗 雷纳德
for lunch and dinner, Leonard?
猫食 他就靠吃这些东西活着
Cat food. That's how he was living.
我不知道
I didn't know.
当然你不知道 因为他把你赶走了
Of course you didn't, because he pushed you away.
他把每个人都赶走了 比如说他的侄子
He pushes everybody away, like his nephew.
看吧 这也一定是家族遗传
See, that must run in the family too.
嗯
Mm.
怎么了
Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
准备好潜水了吗
You ready to dive?
-你找到车了 -没有
- You found the car? - Nope.
没有 我只是
No, I'm just
很想见到
nostalgic to see
你黑色的屁♥股♥
your black ass
再次被包裹在游泳裤里
in swim trunks again.
雷纳德
Leonard...
你还在吗
You there?
我不知道 海普
I don't know, Hap.
我要仔细想想你这个寻宝游戏了
I gotta mull over this hippie scavenger hunt of yours.
你为什么在说悄悄话
Why are you whispering?
劳尔和你在一起
Raoul with you?
怎么了 你嫉妒啦
Why, you jealous?
我懂 一根坚硬的丁丁
I know, a hard dick
是没有理智可言的
knows no conscience.
那还用说
Tell me about it.
你要把你的枪带上
You're gonna need to bring your guns with you.
还以为你不喜欢我的枪
Thought you didn't like my guns.
我也不喜欢短吻鳄
I don't like gators trying
把我的脸啃了
to eat my face either.
你什么时候能到
What kind of time can you get here?
跟你说了我要考虑一下
Told you I had to mull it over.
现在 让我去想一想
Now, let me mull.
好吧 别想太久
Well, don't mull too long.
该考虑多久就考虑多久
A mull takes as long as a mull takes.
很好
Perfect.
那2点钟见
See you at 2:00, then.
这样的你真好看
This is a good look on you.
怎样好看了 破烂 疲惫又大汗淋漓的
What, broke, tired, and sweatin'?
这样才性感
Yeah, sexy.
你只是喜欢看男人下跪而已吧
You just like to see a man on his knees.
昨晚真是美好
It was good last night.
一向都很美好
It's always good.
只有我们两个
It's us.
对 但是昨晚的
Yeah, but it was...
感觉不一样 我觉得
felt different, I guess.
是因为那只鳄鱼
It was that gator.
对 我给了它20美元让它
Yeah. Yeah, I paid him 20 bucks
把你扔进水里 然后把你吓得半死
to throw you in the water and scare you half to death.
可能这只是重拾了
Maybe it just felt
曾经的感觉
like it used to.
他真的没完没了
Just can't get enough of him.
你会慢慢培养出对他的好感来的
Aw, he grows on ya.
就像培养霉菌一样吧
Like a fungus.
好吧 我要离开了
Okay, I'm out of here.
嘿 谢谢了
Hey, thanks.
特鲁迪
Trudy.
你穿着的这套连锁店制♥服♥
That uniform, you working for some chain,
不衬你
don't feel like you.
你越快找到那些钱
The faster you find that money,
我就可以越早烧掉这套烂制♥服♥
the faster I can burn this thing.
嗯
Hmm.
一路好运
Good luck out there.
给点成绩我看看 也许我们还能再一起去捕鳄鱼
Make me proud... maybe we'll go gator hunting again.
海普
And Hap.
嗯
Hmm?
好好考虑下我们刚谈的吧
Please think on what we were talking about.
上♥床♥的事
The sex?
去改变世界的事
Changing the world.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我看起来像还没准备好吗
Don't I look ready?
更像一个
More like a man's got
发春的色鬼
the blood drained into his dick.
你的切斯特叔叔怎样啦
How's your Uncle Chester?
他很好 不再叫我死基佬了
He all right. Stopped calling me "Faggot."
哦
Oh.
还有 他不能说话了
Then again, he can't talk.
关于马维尔溪一名当地警♥察♥被残忍♥杀害的凶杀案
Police still have no clues in the brutal murder
警方仍然找不到任何线索
of a local Marvel Creek
该名警♥察♥
police officer whose...
你还有其他的选择
There are options.
你可以
You can always
搬去加拿大
move to Canada.
你也可以
You can be
拒绝服兵役
a conscientious objector.
你拒绝服兵役是
What you don't want to do
没有好结果的
is refuse to go.
就是这一点让事情变得
That's where things get...
复杂
difficult.
我们谈的后果是什么
What are we talking about?
坐牢
Prison.
正确的路不一定是
The right path isn't always
最好走的路
the easiest one.
我们需要好好想一下
We need to think about this.
- 怎么了 - 这不是一个时间机器 海普
- What? - Ain't a time machine, Hap.
什么不是
What's not?
刚刚跟你聊的那个嬉皮女人
That piece-of-shit hippie van. Back there.
你想跟我说什么
You trying to tell me something?
我想跟你说 你不能回去
I'm trying to tell you, you can't go back.
-我可以再把收音机打开吗 -你试试
- Can I have the radio on again? - Just try.
试试
Try.
在我的卡车里播这个 是故意想让我抓狂撞车吧
Playing that shit in my truck... Gonna make me crash on purpose.
527号♥ 阿尔法
Alpha 527.
527号♥ 阿尔法
Alpha 527 .
对任何可疑行为 请提高警惕
Please be alert. For any suspicious behavior.
搜索所有车辆
Search all vehicles.
有主意吗
Any bright ideas?
你有25美分硬币吗
You got a quarter?
对 我发现几个看起来
Yeah, I saw a couple of real
很可疑的人
suspicious-looking characters.
-你在哪里看见他们的 -厄
- Where'd you see them? - Yeah, uh,
在一个旧伐木场
In the parking lot
的停车场里
of the old lumber yard.
这是在多久之前发生的
How long ago was this?
大概在10分钟之前
About ten minutes ago, ma'am.
好的 我们会派人过去
All right, we'll send someone.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - Yeah, nope, you're welcome.
祝你们好运
Have a good day, y'all.
拜拜
剧集 | 海普与雷纳德(2016) | 导航列表