剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
比他自己的辩护更重要
Hannibal's not guilty.
汉尼拔没有罪
Neither is Will.
威尔也没有
But he's clinging to the hope
但是他坚信
Hannibal did this so he doesn't have to face what he did.
汉尼拔是元凶 从而逃避自己的所作所为
Convince me he didn't know what he was doing.
告诉我他不知道自己在干什么
I would really like to be convinced, Alana.
我很想被说服 阿♥拉♥娜
A psychopath wouldn't be so scared of the truth, Jack.
精神变♥态♥者不会如此惧怕真♥相♥ 杰克
Will's terrified, but that's not stopping him
威尔感到恐惧 但这并没有阻止他
from trying to find it.
去找寻真♥相♥
Somebody's gotta find the truth, eh, Winston?
总得有人去找寻真♥相♥ 对吧 温斯顿
If Will doesn't remember what he did...
如果威尔不记得他做了什么
he'll never accept the truth.
他永远不可能接受事实
Will?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Hey, Will.
嗨 威尔
Hi, Jack.
嗨 杰克
Where were you just now?
你刚才神游去了哪里
Gone fishin'.
在钓鱼
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I needed to remind myself of who you once were.
我需要让自己回想起曾经的那个你
You know, that man whose classroom I walked into months ago.
数月前我曾走进那个人的课堂
I remember that man.
我记得那个人
Memories are all I have.
如今我仅剩下记忆了
Imagine how nice it is to stumble on a new one.
想想无意中发现一段新记忆是多么美妙
I was almost certain
我当时几乎可以肯定
Hannibal Lecter did this to me.
是汉尼拔·莱克特陷我于此
And it's a funny thing, doubt.
怀疑是个有趣的东西
I had nothing to prove to myself or...
我无法向自己证明
or anyone else that Hannibal was responsible -
或向其他人证明汉尼拔才是罪魁祸首
not even a memory.
我一点记忆都没有
You have something now?
现在有了吗
You've recovered a memory?
你恢复记忆了吗
Yes.
是的
That's meaningless.
但毫无意义
Not to me.
对我而言不是
He did it so well.
他做得天衣无缝
I... there... there wasn't an orgy of evidence.
我...他没有留下多少证据
There was just enough to convince you.
但要说服你 足够了
We investigated your claims about Dr. Lecter, Will - thoroughly.
我们就你提出的指控彻底调查了莱克特医生 威尔
We went over every fiber of every stitch of clothing.
我们检验了他所有衣物的每一针纤维
We took his DNA.
取了他的DNA化验
We took his fingerprints. We found nothing.
取了指纹对比 一无所获
You let the fox into the henhouse.
你这是引狼入室
You stood over Cassie Boyle's
你当时在犯罪现场
body in that field and you described yourself to me.
站在卡西·博伊尔的尸体旁向我描述的就是你自己
No, I described Hannibal Lecter.
不 我描述的是汉尼拔·莱克特
I can't hear this anymore.
我不想再听这个了
I... I am not the intelligent psychopath you are looking for.
我...我不是你要找的高智商精神变♥态♥
Goodbye, Will.
再见 威尔
You may not believe me now.
也许你现在不相信我
You will.
总有一天会的
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表