剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
This crime offered us both reasonable doubt.
这起犯罪让我俩都产生了合理怀疑
It offered us a distraction.
它让我们分心
Maybe this acolyte is giving you your path to freedom.
也许这个追随者给了你一条自♥由♥之路
Even Jack is ready to believe, Will.
连杰克都打算相信了 威尔
It would be a lie.
这是个谎言
I don't want you to be here.
我不希望你在这里
I don't want me to be here either.
我也不希望自己在这里
Then you have a choice.
那你有一个选择
This killer wrote you a poem.
凶手为你写了一首诗
Are you going to let his love go to waste?
你要辜负他的爱意吗
I'm confused.
我不明白
You're going to abandon your defense strategy,
你要在案子审理中途
the entire case you've built, mid-trial.
抛弃原有的全案规划和既定策略吗
Exciting, isn't it?
真刺♥激♥ 对吧
And this seems reasonable to you?
你觉得这合理吗
It's not only reasonable;
不止是合理
it's fashionable.
还很与时俱进呢
There's a killer on the loose,
有一个凶手正逍遥法外
demonstrating all the hallmarks of
他所犯的案子表露出了所有的
Will Graham's alleged murders.
所谓威尔·格雷厄姆案的特征
Do you think this killer
你觉得是这个凶手
committed the crimes that you're accused of?
犯下了那些归在你头上的案子吗
Don't answer that,
不要回答
not in front of me. It's inconsequential.
不要当着我 这没有意义
But is it true?
但那是不是真的
You're being awfully high and mighty, Dr. Bloom.
你真是神气活现 布鲁姆博士
Very ivory tower, very reductive.
想法如此脱离实际 如此抽象
Very far from the point,
如此不着调
which is the exoneration of your friend Will Graham.
重点是让你的朋友威尔·格雷厄姆免罪
And the point you're trying to make is reasonable doubt.
而你想做出的是合理怀疑
That's a win, yes.
那就算赢了 没错
The best you can hope for is mistrial.
你能期待的最好结果就是审判无效
That's also a win.
那也算赢了
You won't be able to plead unconsciousness again.
你将再也不能用无意识为自己辩护
Your fast, triumphant diagnosis
你关于无意识的速成诊断
of unconsciousness was the best play we had.
是我们之前能做的最好打算
Now we have a better play.
但我们现在有更好的打算了
Needless to say,
不用说
I won't be calling you to the witness stand.
我不会召你在证人席上作证了
Who's taking the stand in my place?
换成了谁来作证
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
我宣誓说出实情 据实禀告
and nothing but the truth, so help me God.
无半句虚言 愿上帝助我
Good morning, Doctor.
早上好 医生
Please describe your relationship with Will Graham.
请描述一下你和威尔·格雷厄姆的关系
I was asked by Jack Crawford
我受杰克·克劳福德所托
to monitor Will's emotional well-being while he worked on cases.
监察威尔办案时的情绪状态
I was never officially his psychiatrist.
我从不是他正式的心理医生
If you weren't his psychiatrist, what were you?
如果你不是他的心理医生 那是什么身份
I was meant to be his stability.
我本该是他的精神平衡支柱
I failed him in that. How did you fail him?
但我辜负了他 怎么说
I was unable to determine if Will's condition was due
我不能准确判断威尔的病情是源于
to mental illness or stress from his work at the FBI.
精神疾病还是联调局的工作压力
My mistake was never considering his innocence
我的错误之处在于从没想过他会是无辜的
until the murder of a bailiff from this courthouse.
直到一桩本法♥院♥法警被谋杀的案件
And how did you know about that, Dr. Lecter?
你是怎么知道这件事的 莱克特医生
I have been asked to consult on the case by Jack Crawford.
杰克·克劳福德就此案向我进行了咨♥询♥
He wanted a profile of the bailiff's killer.
他要我给这个杀人犯做一份心理侧写
So, you believe
因此 你认为
the bailiff's murder was committed by the same person
法警案的凶手和威尔·格雷厄姆被控
guilty of Will Graham's alleged crimes, yes?
所犯案件的凶手是同一人 对吗
Profiles aren't evidence; they're opinion. This is hearsay.
侧写不是直接证据而是个人观点 这是传闻证据
I will allow it.
允许陈述
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
I believe there are alarming similarities in the crimes, yes.
我相信这些案件间有惊人的相似之处 是的
Will Graham accused you
威尔·格雷厄姆称
of the crimes for which he now stands trial, and yet
他所被控案件是你所犯 然而
here you are, testifying
你却在此
on his behalf for the defense.
为他作证辩护
Will rightfully couldn't accept these actions to be his.
威尔无法接受这些案件是他所犯 这很正常
A mind faced with the possibility of committing such deeds
当人面对这自己可能犯下这种行为时
will find an alternative reality to believe in.
理智会让自己相信另一种事实
You don't blame him for that?
你不怪他吗
No.
不
Will Graham is
威尔·格雷厄姆是
and will always be my friend.
并将永远是我的朋友
Your witness.
你方提问
Dr. Lecter, what was the cause
莱克特医生 法警案中
of death in the bailiff's murder?
受害人的死因是什么
A bullet to the heart.
心脏中弹
Mm. And in Will Graham's victims, or alleged victims,
而威尔·格雷厄姆的受害者 或者说所谓他的受害者
what was their cause of death?
他们的死因都是什么
Mutilation.
肢解
That's very different from a bullet.
这和枪击可大不一样
No two crimes
任何一名凶手
of any killer are going to be exactly the same.
所犯的两桩案件都不可能完全相同
The similarities Your Honor,
其相似之处... 法官阁下
the witness's personal beliefs and biases
证人是以个人的观点和偏见
are driving his conclusions.
得出结论的
There are clearly two different killers and two different cases.
这显然是不同的两名杀手 不同的案件
Your Honor, there are
法官阁下 我方有
sufficient similarities to consider this a defense.
足够的相似之处可作为辩护理由
I'm ruling this defense inadmissible, Mr. Brauer.
我判定辩护无效 布劳尔先生
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您 法官阁下
All previous testimony on
所有此前关于该问题的
the matter will be stricken from the record.
证词都将被判为无效
So, it appears that the judge was murdered in this chambers
看起来法官是在内庭被杀害的
and then he was hauled out here to be put on display.
然后被拉到这里挂起来展示
Not only is justice blind; it's mindless and heartless.
不仅挖去了眼睛 还取出了大脑和心
How did the killer get so close?
凶手是怎么能离这么近的
No sign of a struggle. Mutilation was post-mortem.
没有挣扎的痕迹 是死后剖尸的
He was shot in the chest just like the bailiff.
和法警一样 他胸部中枪毙命
Can't see the, uh, entry wound because he removed the heart.
看不到射入口 因为他把心脏拿走了
But there is an exit wound.
但是有出口伤
No slug - must have taken it with him.
没有子弹 他一定是拿走了
A trophy.
作为纪念品
Doctor.
医生
With this judge's death, there will be no verdict.
法官一死 就不会有判决结果
No ending. It'll start again,
没有结果 一切都要从头来过
like the trial never happened.
就好像审讯从未发生
But why?
但为什么
Psychopathic violence is predominantly goal-oriented,
心理变♥态♥的暴♥力♥行为其目标非常明确
a means to a very particular end.
就是为了达到特定的结果
So, the killer wanted a mistrial?
所以这个凶手是想要使审判无效
It's an elegant, if rather unorthodox, solution.
这是个简洁明了却颇为异端的方法
He spares Will a guilty verdict and his life for the moment.
他暂且帮威尔避免了有罪判决 救了他一命
Yes. The question is, is it the same killer?
是的 问题是 这是否出自同一人之手
Is Will still on trial, in your mind?
你认为威尔是否仍会受审
The use of a gun;
凶手用了枪
death first, mutilation last.
先把人杀死 再损毁尸体
I feel like St. Peter ready to deny Will for the third time.
我感觉圣彼得会第三次背弃威尔
I'm not sure this is the same killer, Jack.
我不确定这是同一人 杰克
Excuse me.
失陪
The killer exerted careful control of the environment.
凶手对于环境的掌控十分精细
He left very little evidence behind.
他几乎没有留下任何证据
Jeez, Jack.
天啊 杰克
The trial was supposed to put an end to this.
审判本应该终止这一切
Instead, the circus has just added another ring.
结果反而给这场马戏又增添了一环
And we're the clowns.
我们则成了小丑
Who's "We," Jack?
谁是"我们" 杰克
I got off track.
我偏离了方向
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表