剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
However, if I were Beverly's murderer...
不过 若我真是杀害贝弗利的凶手
...I'd applaud your effort.
我会为你的努力喝彩
Oh, I'm no more guilty of what you've accused me of
你对我的指控
than you are of what I've accused you of.
并不比我对你的指控更真实
I don't expect you to feel self-loathing
我没指望你会自我厌弃
or regret, or shame.
或是悔恨 或是羞愧
You knew what you were doing,
你知道你在做什么
and you made your own decisions,
你自己做了决定
decisions that were under your control.
你可以掌控的决定
Oh, you think I'm in control?
你认为我掌控全局了吗
I think you are more in control now than you have ever been.
我认为你现在比以往任何时候都更有掌控力
You found a way to hurt me.
你找到了伤害我的方法
I wonder how many more people are going to get hurt by what you do.
我想知道还有多少人将因你的行为受到伤害
I'll give Alana Bloom your best.
我会替你向阿♥拉♥娜·布鲁姆问好
Goodbye, Will.
再见 威尔
So, it seems all the king's horses and all the king's men
看来国王的所有兵马聚集到一起
could indeed put Humpty together again.
还是可以把"蛋壳"给拼起来的嘛
Is everything back where I found it?
所有东西都回到最初的地方了吗
With one or two exceptions.
有一两个例外
I know people who consider me autocratic.
我知道有人认为我专横跋扈
I'm not the most loved of administrators,
我不是那种受人爱戴的管理者
but that nurse you murdered, she was well-liked.
但被你杀害的护士很受人欢迎
And so were the attendants you killed.
被你杀害的护工也一样
There is nothing like grief and trauma to pull people together.
没什么比悲痛和创伤更能使人团结一心了
Jack Crawford would like to have a word with you.
杰克·克劳福德想和你谈谈
I trust you will behave yourself,
我相信你能管好自己
Abel.
亚伯
I'm sure you and Frederick have had many a conversation
我想你跟弗雷德里克肯定聊了不少
about my bad behavior, Jack.
我的不良行径吧 杰克
How does he describe me?
他怎么形容我的
A pure sociopath, by the book.
十足的反♥社♥会♥者 这是有依据的
Is that by your book, Frederick? Yes.
按你的依据吗 弗雷德里克 是的
I'd just like to point out that the word "Sociopath"
我只想说"反♥社♥会♥者"这个词
has not been used by any respected psychiatrist since 1968.
自1968年起权威精神学家就不用这个词了
Dr. Gideon, do you have any
吉迪恩医生 你到底
information about the Chesapeake Ripper, or not?
有没有关于切萨皮克开膛手的信息
Down to brass tacks.
单刀直入啊
You told Will Graham that you were in Dr. Lecter's home.
你告诉威尔·格雷厄姆你去过莱克特医生家
Why were you there?
你为什么去那里
I have never set foot in Dr. Lecter's home.
我不曾踏入莱克特医生家半步
I only met the man a week ago.
一周前我才第一次见到他
However, Dr. Chilton was kind enough to share the details
不过奇尔顿医生倒是乐于跟我分享
of his dining room. Why would he do that?
汉尼拔家餐厅的细节 他为什么这么做
Yes, why would he do that?
是啊 他为什么这么做呢
Will Graham is very keen to believe
威尔·格雷厄姆一口咬定
that Hannibal Lecter is the Chesapeake Ripper.
汉尼拔·莱克特就是切萨皮克开膛手
Dr. Chilton did very little to disavow him of that notion,
奇尔顿医生并不打算反驳这一观点
and encouraged me to do the same.
还怂恿我也照做
I apologize, Agent Crawford, for wasting your time.
抱歉 克劳福德探员 让你白来一趟
It's not your actions and betrayal that I resent,
我反感的不是你的行为或者背叛
Dr. Chilton; it's just the lies.
奇尔顿医生 我反感的是你的谎言
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Chilton hired a nurse who's had experience in mental hospitals,
奇尔顿医生雇的护工在精神病院呆过
but not as an employee.
但他可不是在那里工作
That nurse attempted to murder Hannibal Lecter,
那位护工企图杀害汉尼拔·莱克特
and you blame Will Graham.
你却怪罪于威尔·格雷厄姆
You got the right box there, Jack,
你方向是对的 杰克
but you're looking in the wrong corner.
只不过找错地方了
All the coiled resentment in this place,
这个地方盘绕着那么多怨气
it's gotta be bad for the digestion.
肯定会消化不好
You know that poor nurse Shell that I murdered?
你知道我杀的那个可怜的谢尔护士
I know she's seen as some kind of beloved sister,
我知道别人都觉得她深受喜爱
but wasn't she also kind of
但她不过就是个
a good-time girl with a beer or two inside her?
给两杯啤酒就没节操的女孩
I asked her if she had eyes for me, and she said no.
我问她有没有看上我 她说没有
So I had to take 'em.
所以我就把她眼睛挖出来了
Prosciutto roses.
火腿玫瑰卷
Heart Tartare.
鞑靼牛心
Beef roulade.
牛肉卷
Whatever this is.
鬼晓得这是什么
Needless to say,
不用说
I will not be eating the food.
我是绝对不会吃的
Nice to see you again, Dr. Chilton.
真高兴又见到你了 奇尔顿医生
Hm. Hannibal the Cannibal.
食人魔汉尼拔
That is what they'll call him, you know.
他们以后肯定会这么叫他
Not according to Abel Gideon.
亚伯·吉迪恩可不这么认为
Gideon has given me enough trouble for one day.
吉迪恩一天给我添了不少乱
The fact that he lied to you makes me
他没对你讲真话 让我更加确信
even more certain he was telling Will Graham the truth.
他对威尔·格雷厄姆说的是真的
Why did you come here tonight if you're so convinced?
既然你那么确信 那今晚为什么还来
Darwinism.
适者生存
I do not want him to think I suspect anything.
我不想让他对我起疑心
I really shouldn't be seen speaking to you.
我都不该让他看到我在跟你讲话
I don't want to be perceived as a threat.
我可不想被当做威胁
Jack.
杰克
I'm so happy you're here.
真高兴你来了
After all, you are the guest of honor.
别忘了 你可是我的座上宾啊
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
Unfortunately, my friend, I can't stay.
事不凑巧 朋友 我不能留下
I would love to take some food to go, if that's all right.
我想打包些吃的带走 如果可以的话
Of course.
当然
I'll get one of the staff to get you something from the kitchen.
我让人从厨房♥给你拿些食物
No, no. That's all right. Just, uh, bring me a container
不 没关系 就给我个盒子
and I'll serve myself from here.
我自己在这打包就好
Um, with your permission, of course, Dr. Lecter.
当然如果你允许的话 莱克特医生
Hello, Jack. Hello, Alana.
你好 杰克 好啊 阿♥拉♥娜
I do have your permission, Dr. Lecter?
可以吗 莱克特医生
Help yourself. Thank you.
你随意就好 谢谢
Eat it soon or it'll spoil.
要尽快食用不然会变质的
Thank you. Good evening. Good evening.
谢谢你 晚安 晚安
Zeller.
泽勒
Test this.
把这个化验一下
Well, the ending to my composition has been eluding me,
这一曲该怎么结尾一直困扰着我
but you may just have solved that problem with "Chopsticks."
不过你刚刚用《筷子华尔兹》解决了这个问题
If only every problem could be solved with a simple waltz.
要是所有问题都能用一曲简单的华尔兹解决多好
Jack's treating you like a suspect.
杰克把你当作疑犯对待
Pointing fingers in the dark.
暗中指责你有罪
I've walked away from Will,
我远离了威尔
but I'm still trailing his accusations.
但我仍因他而遭到指控
I've walked away too.
我也离开了他
I can't forgive Will for what he did to you.
我无法原谅威尔对你做的事
I just want to walk away from all of it.
我只想远离这一切
What does walking away leave us?
远离带给了我们什么呢
Each other.
给了我们彼此
Hello, Dr. Gideon.
你好啊 吉迪恩医生
Put the heart monitor on the guard
把心电监护仪连在守卫身上
so no one knew Gideon was missing
这样就没人知道吉迪恩不见了
at least as long as it took for the guard to die,
至少在守卫死之前没人知道
which wasn't long.
时间不长
It was long enough. He was strung up with fish hooks.
够长了 他是被用鱼钩吊起来的
Hand-tied flies, just like Will Graham used to make.
手工鱼饵 就像威尔·格雷厄姆过去做的那样
This one has a human hair in it, and a tooth.
鱼饵里还带有人类的毛发和牙齿
Jack, there is no way Gideon could've done any of this
杰克 吉迪恩受着那么重的伤
with the injuries he had, much less get out of bed.
他做不到这些 他连下床都办不到
Well, the last time Gideon escaped custody,
上次吉迪恩越狱
he went looking for the Chesapeake Ripper.
是去找切萨皮克开膛手
He found him, all right.
然后 他找到了他
Last night...
而昨晚
the Ripper found Gideon.
开膛手找到了吉迪恩
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表