剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hannibal"...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
We're just alike.
我们很像
This gives you the capacity to deceive me
这也使你能够欺骗我
and be deceived by me.
或被我蒙蔽
Have you been firing a gun? I told you I was feeling paranoid.
你之前开过枪吗 我说了我觉得草木皆兵
All I want to do is catch him.
我只想抓住他
He's given me nothing.
他没露出马脚
I know what to expect from lung cancer.
我知道肺癌是个什么情况
And there will be a time when there is nothing you can do.
你迟早也同样会走到束手无策这一步
No.
不
What are you up to?
你在打什么主意
I want you to come with me.
跟我过来
Alana Bloom isn't harbouring any doubts.
阿♥拉♥娜·布鲁姆没有任何怀疑
She's convinced that he murdered Freddie Lounds.
她坚信威尔杀害了弗雷迪·劳兹
How was my funeral? We're gonna get caught.
我的葬礼怎么样 我们会被抓的
Jack already suspects you killed Freddie Lounds.
杰克已经怀疑弗雷迪·劳兹是你杀的了
That means he suspects you. I know.
告诉你就说明他也怀疑你 我知道
You should give him what he wants.
你该满足他
Give him the Chesapeake Ripper.
告诉他谁是切萨皮克开膛手
Dr. Hannibal Lecter requests the pleasure of my company for dinner.
汉尼拔·莱克特医生诚邀我共进晚餐
You sit in that chair, Will,
你又坐在这把椅子上了 威尔
as you have so many times before.
如同往常一样
It holds among its molecules the vibrations
它的分子中凝聚了
of all our conversations ever held in its presence.
它所聆听到的我们每一次的谈话
All the exchanges,
所有的交流
the petty irritations,
躁动的情绪
deadly revelations,
致命的真♥相♥
flat announcements of disaster.
还有断然的噩耗
The grunts and poetry of life.
人生的不平与诗意
Everything we've ever said.
我们说过的每句话
Listen.
听
What do you hear?
你听到了什么
A melody.
旋律
We're orchestrations of carbon.
我们都是碳元素谱写的管弦乐
You and me.
我们二人
And Jack.
还有杰克
And Jack.
还有杰克
All our destinies flying and swimming in blood and emptiness.
我们的命运在血与空虚中翻腾
Everybody's settling in for dinner.
晚餐席上的人都就位了
I'm wearing a wire.
我会带上窃听器
I have sharp shooters on the roofs of neighbouring houses
在邻楼屋顶上安排狙击手
with lines of site to all the windows.
所有窗户都能看到
He'll try to kill you in the kitchen
他会在厨房♥对你下手
make it easier to prepare the tartar.
这样准备鞑靼更方便
Jack won't be easy to kill.
杀杰克绝非易事
He'll be armed.
他会带武器
He's strong, well-trained.
还很强壮 训练有素
We can't hesitate.
我们不能迟疑
Hannibal thinks you are his man in the room.
汉尼拔以为你是他那边的
I think you're mine.
我认为你是我这边的
When a fox hears a rabbit scream, he comes running,
当狐狸听见兔子惨叫 他会跑去
but not to help.
但不是跑去帮忙
When you hear Jack scream, why will you come running?
当你听见杰克惨叫 又是为何跑来
When the moment comes.
等那一刻来临
When the moment comes.
等那一刻来临
Will you do what needs to be done?
必要时你会出手吗
Oh yes.
当然
See? See.
看到了吗 看啊
Forgiveness is such a profound,
宽恕是种很深刻的
conscious and unconscious state of affairs.
既有意识又无意识的事
You can't actually choose to do it.
不为你所左右
It simply happens to you.
只能顺其自然
Does forgiveness happen to you?
你宽恕了吗
I died.
我死过了
I'm between deaths.
我是夹在两次死亡之间
The punctuation at the end of a sentence
一句话末了的标点
gives meaning to every word, every space that proceeded it.
给了这句话中的每个字 每个空格以意义
You moved my punctuation mark, Dr. Lecter.
你移♥动♥了我的标点 莱克特医生
You moved my meaning.
你夺走了我的意义
I'm not here because I want to be here.
我还活着并非我所愿
You saw to that.
你确保了这点
I'm here...
我还活着
because I can't abandon Jack.
是因为我没法抛下杰克
Not again.
我不能再那么做了
Love and death are the great hinges
爱与死亡总能让
on which all human sympathies turn.
任何人为之动容
What we do for ourselves dies with us.
我们为自己做的事 会随我们化归尘土
What we do for others... that's beyond us.
为他人做的事 才能超越生死
You saved me for Jack.
你为杰克而救了我
Will you save him for me,
等我死去
when I'm gone?
你能为我拯救他吗
I'm going to enjoy my resurrection.
我会好好享受我的复活
Nothing sells better than a survival story.
幸存的故事最抓人眼球了
I wouldn't count us as survivors just yet, Freddie.
现在还难说我们是不是幸存者 弗雷迪
Counting me as a survivor?
至少我算幸存者吧
I started as a cancer editor at a supermarket tabloid.
我最初是给超♥市♥小报写抗癌版块
Cancer is very lucrative media.
癌症真是种很赚钱的法子
Ain't that the truth?
可不是嘛
"New Cures for Cancer," "Cancer Miracle Cure."
《癌症新疗法》 《癌症的神奇疗法》
We're all desperate for a little hope.
人都不想放弃最后一根稻草
I want to ask you to do something for me, Freddie.
我想请你帮我做件事 弗雷迪
Or rather, don't.
或者该说 不要做某件事
Don't write about Abigail.
不要写阿比盖尔
You can write about me.
你可以写我
You can write about Hannibal.
可以写汉尼拔
But, leave Abigail alone?
但请放过阿比盖尔
You really don't know if you're going to survive him, do you?
你是真不敢确定能否从他手中活下来 是吗
Just let her rest in peace.
让她安息吧
These are your notes on me.
这都是你记的关于我的笔记
So they are.
没错
Don't your patients need these after you're gone?
你走之后 你的病人不会需要这些吗
The FBI will pore over my notes if I left them intact.
如果我留下笔记 就会被联调局仔细审阅
I will spare my patients the scrutiny.
我不想让我的病人被人窥视隐私
I'm dismantling who I was and moving it brick by brick.
我要一砖一瓦地拆卸 抹掉我这个人
When we've gone from this life,
等我们离开了这种生活
Jack Crawford and the FBI behind us,
把杰克·克劳福德和联调局抛在身后
I will always have this place.
这里仍将永远是我的
In your memory palace?
在你的记忆宫殿中吗
My palace is vast, even by medieval standards.
我的宫殿很广阔 即便以中世纪的标准衡量也是
The foyer is of Norman Chapel in Palermo.
门厅是巴勒莫的诺曼礼拜堂
Severe, beautiful and timeless.
肃穆 美丽 永恒
With a single reminder of mortality.
只有一件东西能让人想起凡人
A skull. Graven in the floor.
雕刻在地板上的头骨
All I need is... A stream.
而我就只需要一条河流
In those moments where you can't overcome your surroundings,
当你无法战胜周遭发生的事的时候
you can make it all go away.
你可以驱走一切
Put my head back, close my eyes,
躺下身 闭上眼
wade into the quiet of the stream.
淌进安静的河里
If I'm ever apprehended, my memory palace
如果我被捕 那么我的记忆宫殿
will serve as more than a mnemonic system.
将不仅仅是记忆系统
I will live there.
我会住在那儿
Could you be happy there?
你会觉得快乐吗
All the palace chambers are not lovely,
宫殿内并非每个房♥间都很好
light and bright.
充满光明
In the walls of our hearts and brains, danger waits.
我们大脑和心灵的高墙内 也有危机四伏
There are holes in the floor of the mind.
精神的地板上也有破洞
In the few jerky seconds of sleep I do get,
我真正能入睡的短暂而不安的时间里
all I see is dark,
我满眼皆是黑暗
swarming behind my eyelids.
在眼睑下涌上来
I dream darkness comes into me.
我梦到黑暗的侵袭
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表