剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
you're being interviewed.
你只是在接受询问
The FBI is just being thorough.
联调局只是谨慎为上
What are you writing down?
你在写什么
An observation. About me?
观察记录 关于我吗
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.
抱歉 我并非有意让你感到不安
That's smart.
这招很聪明
She keeps pushing him on his feelings, not on the facts.
她一直在试探他的情绪 而非询问事实
She's trying to gauge how comfortable he is with emotion,
她试图了解他对情绪的反应
if he has any.
如果他真的有情绪的话
He couldn't bear being touched by her.
他不能忍♥受被她触碰
Yes, his responses are typical of psychopaths during interviews,
是的 这是典型的精神变♥态♥会有的反应
but could also be resentment.
但也可能厌恶的表现
No, his eyes are dead.
不 他的眼神是一潭死水
He's a predator.
他是个捕食者
Did you know Sarah Craber?
你认识莎拉·克雷伯吗
No.
不
Peter talked about her extensively though during our house visits.
我们家访时 彼得总是忍♥不住提到她
I'd say he was obsessed with her.
不得不说他对她非常着迷
Do you think Peter Bernardone is capable of murder?
你认为彼得·伯纳德楠有能力杀人吗
I'm not a psychiatrist, Dr. Bloom.
我不是心理医生 布鲁姆博士
I'm curious, Mr. Ingram.
我很好奇 英格拉姆先生
Why did you become a social worker?
你为什么做了社工呢
Society needs caring people.
社会需要有爱心的人
It also needs a few psychopaths...
社会也需要几个精神变♥态♥...
to keep the rest of us on our toes.
好让其余人保持警惕
There is no evidence I did this.
没有证据能证明我杀了人
And if you'd like to know how I feel...
如果你想知道我现在的感受...
I feel like I don't want to be here anymore.
我感觉我不想再留在这里了
So, if you're not detaining me,
所以 倘若你们没有拘留我
I'd like to be on my way now.
我想我就先行一步了
Let him go.
放他走
You're making a mistake, Jack.
你做了一个错误的决定 杰克
I've got nothing to hold him on.
我没有理由拘留他
Peter Bernardone is psychologically disadvantaged.
彼得·伯纳德楠在心理上处于弱势
He's been manipulated. As his social worker,
他被人操控了 作为他的社工
this man is in a position of trust,
这个人赢得了他的信任
and he has betrayed that trust.
而他却背叛了那种信任
I know what it's like to
我知道那是什么滋味
point at a killer and have no one listen.
指认出凶手 却没人相信你的滋味
You pointed in the wrong direction.
你指错了方向
What have you done, Peter?
你干了什么 彼得
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
You've been expressing a lot of rage recently.
你最近频繁表现出愤怒
So often in my line of work,
我在这一行见得多了
I see people take out their resentments on those closest to them.
我知道人们容易迁怒于亲近的人
It's a sad fact of human nature.
人性可悲的一面
And you're prone to extremes of emotion.
你容易爆发极端情绪
The way you think is compromised.
你的想法易受影响
You're destroying your life.
你在摧毁自己的人生
Sarah was a bitter reminder
你每当看到莎拉
of everything you'll never have.
只会看到自己永远无法拥有的一切
And this... is the very horse that kicked you in the head.
而正是这匹马一蹄子踢醒你了
Didn't mean to... She was just scared.
她不是故意的...她只是受惊了
Some will say this was a long time coming.
有人会说你是早有预谋
I know I will. I already have.
至少我已经这么想了
Sixteen women, Peter.
十六个女人 彼得
You killed them because
你杀了她们
you weren't worthy of them. You killed them.
因为你配不上她们 是你杀的
You killed them!
你杀的
If I had killed them, it would be because
要是我杀的 那也是因为
they were worthy of me.
她们配得上我
You look like a man who has suffered an irrevocable loss.
你看着像是刚遭受了无法挽回的损失
I'm trying to prevent one.
我正试图避免损失
Do you think if you save Peter Bernardone,
你觉得你救了彼得·伯纳德楠
you can save yourself?
就能拯救自己了吗
Save myself from what, Dr. Lecter?
谁会伤害我 莱克特医生
From who you perceive me to be.
你眼中的我这个恶魔
I'm afraid I need to be saved
恐怕我得让自己摆脱
from who you perceive me to be.
你眼中的这个我
Many troublesome behaviors strike
一旦你迷失自我
when you are uncertain of yourself.
就会惹出很多麻烦事
Peter Bernardone lies in the same darkness that holds you.
彼得·伯纳德楠和你一样身处黑暗
No.
不
I'm alone in that darkness.
只有我身处黑暗
You're not alone, Will.
你并不孤单 威尔
I'm standing right beside you.
还有我陪着你
Peter.
彼得
Is your social worker... in that horse?
你的社工 在那匹马肚子里吗
Yes.
是
I used to have-- used to have a horrible fear
我原来特别害怕
of-- of hurting anything.
伤害任何生物
But...
但
he helped me get over that.
他帮我战胜了恐惧
Feels so abnormal.
感觉太不正常了
An abnormal reaction to an abnormal situation is normal behavior.
对异常情形做出异常反应是很正常的
I think--
我觉得
think he deserves to die.
我觉得他就该死
But...
但是
but you didn't deserve to kill him, Peter.
但你也不该杀了他 彼得
I want you to come with me.
你跟我走好吗
What was done to you
你遭受的一切
was cruelty for cruelty's sake.
是惨无人道的虐待
I think I hate him.
我觉得我恨他
I envy you your hate.
我羡慕你还能恨
It makes it easier when you know how to feel.
清楚自己的感情 下手就容易多了
What-- makes what easier?
什么 容易下什么手
Killing.
杀人
I--I didn't kill him...
我没杀他
I just wanted him to--to understand
我只想让他知道
what it's like to--to suffocate and to--to--to experience
窒息的感觉 让他也经历下
the destiny that he created.
他一手创造的"天意"
Mr. Ingram.
英格拉姆先生
Might want to crawl back in there,
你要是明白事理
if you know what's good for you.
不如自己爬回去
Officer...
警官
I'm the victim here.
我才是受害者
I'm not an officer.
我不是警官
I'm Peter's friend.
我是彼得的朋友
Peter's confused.
彼得糊涂了
I'm not.
我不糊涂
Pick up the hammer.
把锤子捡起来
Will.
威尔
Pick it up.
捡起来
It won't feel the same, Will.
你不会有同样的感觉的 威尔
It won't feel like killing me. It doesn't have to.
这跟杀我不一样 无所谓
You did the best anyone could do for Peter,
为了彼得你已经尽力了
but don't do this for him.
但别为了彼得杀他
If you're going to do this, Will...
如果你要杀人 威尔
you have to do it for yourself.
那你也必须为自己而杀
P-Please don't.
求你了 不要
You would be wise to remain silent, Mr. Ingram.
你最好不要出声 英格拉姆先生
Will.
威尔
This is not the reckoning you promised yourself.
这不是你想要的最终审判
With all my knowledge and intrusion,
我穷尽了所有学识对你强加干涉
I could never entirely predict you.
却仍无法完全预知你的行为
I can feed the caterpillar,
我可以给喂养幼虫
and I can whisper through the chrysalis, but
对着蛹窃窃私语
what hatches
但破茧而出的成虫
follows its own nature and is beyond me.
只遵循自己的天性 我也束手无策
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表