剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
No.
不够
It wasn't.
远不足够
Where'd you find Miriam, Jack?
你在哪找到米里亚姆的 杰克
The property was condemned years ago.
这里已报废多年
Apparently the Ripper has been using it since that time.
看来自那时起开膛手就一直在此活动
Will.
威尔
In here.
在这边
It's Beverly Katz's blood.
这是贝弗利·卡兹的血
He drained her before he froze her before he cut into her.
在他冷冻并切开她之前 先抽干了她的血
Chesapeake Ripper's latest victim,
最近发现的切萨皮克开膛手的被害人
he was found in the other cistern.
他曾被关在另一处地下蓄水池中
The water in his lungs is what led us here.
我们通过他肺里残留的水的成分找到了这里
We found Miriam down there.
在这下面发现了米里亚姆
She believed the Ripper brought her here to kill her.
她认为开膛手带她来这是准备杀了她
He was saving her to be his last victim.
他将她留作最后一名受害人
He knows we're close to catching him.
他知道我们快要抓到他了
He's been caught before.
他以前被抓到过
Catch a fish once and it gets away...
钓上的鱼一旦溜走
...it's a lot harder to catch a second time.
想再让它上钩就很难了
I sowed the seeds...
我播下种
and watched them grow.
看着它们发芽成长
I cultivated...
我栽培好一切
a long chain of events leading to this.
让重重线索指向这里
All of this...
这所有一切
...has been my design.
都是我的设想
It's theater.
这是我的舞台
Every time the Ripper kills someone, it's theater.
开膛手每次杀人 都是在表演
The Ripper didn't bring Miriam here to kill her.
开膛手带米里亚姆来这里并不是为了杀她
He brought her here for you to find.
他带她来是等着你来找到她
But the Ripper's not self-destructive.
但开膛手并未自暴自弃
He doesn't want to get caught.
他不希望被抓住
He wants you to catch someone.
他想让你抓住别人
Like he wanted you to catch me.
就好像他希望你抓到我
Somewhere, in all of this evidence,
在所有的证据之中
you will find something
你一定能发现某个线索
that will lead you away from Hannibal Lecter.
能够洗清汉尼拔·莱克特的嫌疑
Miriam Lass has already done that.
米里亚姆·拉斯已经那么做了
Two years -
两年
it's a long time to have Hannibal in your head.
足够让汉尼拔改变你的意识
You can't trust her, Jack.
你不能相信她 杰克
You can't trust any of this to be what it seems.
你不能采信这里任何表面上的线索
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for looking after them.
谢谢你照顾他们
They seem happy.
他们看上去挺开心的
Happy to see you.
是见到你才开心
Who's this?
这是谁
Applesauce. She's mine.
苹果酱 是我的
She likes applesauce.
她喜欢苹果酱
I rescued her.
我救了她
Picking up some of my bad habits?
学了我的坏习惯吗
Picking up your good habits.
是好习惯
You challenged my whole framework of assumptions about the way you are.
你动摇了我对你的整体认知
The way I think you are. Well, the way you think I am
至少是我眼中的你 你眼中的我
isn't always a reliable guide to who I am.
并不总是那个真正的我
I was wrong about you.
我看错了你
Because you didn't believe me? Or in me?
因为你没相信我 没信任我吗
Because you
因为你
let me question my sanity,
让我质疑自己是否疯狂
my sense of reality?
和对现实的认知吗
Because you tried to kill Hannibal.
因为你想杀汉尼拔
You're wrong about him, Will.
你看错了他 威尔
No, you're wrong about him, Alana. You see the best in him.
不 是你错了 阿♥拉♥娜 你只看到他的好
I... don't.
而我...不是
What was done to you
你遭受的罪
doesn't excuse what you did.
也不能作为你行为的借口
Are you going to try to hurt Hannibal again?
你还会再试图伤害他吗
Is he safe?
他安全吗
From me, or for you?
你是质问我 还是担心自己
He's dangerous, Alana.
他是个危险人物 阿♥拉♥娜
I suggest you stay as far away from Hannibal Lecter as you can.
我建议你离汉尼拔·莱克特越远越好
Come on.
走吧
What can I do for you, Dr. Chilton?
有什么事吗 奇尔顿医生
It is what I can do for you.
我能帮助你
I would like to offer my services on the Ripper case
我想协助你们侦破开膛手的案子
pro bono, of course. I see.
当然了 不要酬劳 这样啊
You wish to be helpful expediting Hannibal Lecter's arrest?
你是想帮忙逮捕汉尼拔·莱克特
I have consulted with the FBI on previous Ripper murders.
我之前就开膛手的凶案为联调局做过咨♥询♥
You have an agenda with this case, Doctor.
但这事上你自己另有目的 医生
Yes, I have an agenda:
是啊 我的目的是
living.
活下去
I should be assigned an FBI escort.
应该派探员来保护我才对
Everyone who believed Will Graham
每一个相信威尔·格雷厄姆
about Hannibal Lecter is dead.
对汉尼拔·莱克特的看法的人都死了
Except you.
除了你
Except me.
除了我
I would like to remain not dead for the foreseeable future.
我希望短期内我能不用死掉
Do you have something substantial to contribute, or just an opinion?
你有什么实质性的证据吗 还是仅仅有个看法
I have a witness. A witness?
我有证人 证人
If Will is not a suspect, then he is a witness.
威尔既然不再是嫌疑人 他就是证人了
To his own manipulation?
证明他操纵别人的事吗
We have had remarkable success recovering memory.
我们在恢复记忆方面进展极大
He remembers so much of what was done to him.
他记起了很多他经受的事
Why hasn't Will told me this himself?
威尔怎么没自己来告诉我
Because you told him his memories were meaningless.
因为你说他的记忆毫无用处
I imagine Hannibal Lecter used the same coercive techniques
我认为汉尼拔·莱克特对米里亚姆·拉斯
on Miriam Lass that he used on Will Graham.
和威尔·格雷厄姆用了同样的强迫性手段
He buried memories in both of them.
他埋藏了他们两人的记忆
Jack, I dug those memories out of Will;
杰克 我挖掘出了威尔的记忆
I can dig them out of Miriam.
我也可以挖掘米里亚姆的记忆
Miriam Lass is not your patient, Doctor.
米里亚姆·拉斯不是你的病人 医生
Over the shoulder...
搭到肩上
Are you an FBI agent?
你是联调局探员吗
No. Uh...
不是
I used to teach at the academy.
我之前曾在联调局学院教课
And, uh, two days ago,
两天前
I was an inmate
我还是
at the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane...
巴尔的摩州立精神病犯罪医院的囚犯
...courtesy of the Chesapeake Ripper.
拜切萨皮克开膛手所赐
who had any practical understanding of the Ripper was you.
对开膛手真正有所了解的人就是你
But he didn't mention that you were a victim.
但他没说你也受到了他的伤害
Guru?
古鲁
Jack Crawford.
杰克·克劳福德
He has a peculiar cleverness.
他有一种独特的睿智
The Guru tells me
古鲁对我说
that you don't remember much about what the Ripper did to you.
你不怎么记得开膛手都对你做了什么了
I couldn't remember either.
我之前也一样
Couldn't? Oh, I remember now.
之前 我现在记得了
Uh... not all of it. Pieces.
没有全记起来 只有片段
I was... under his influence.
我之前受到了他的控制
He used some kind of light
他利用某种灯光
to induce a seizure response in my brain.
来诱发我脑中的癫痫反应
It created blackouts and lost time.
造成失去意识与记忆断片
I remember the light.
我记得那灯光
He, uh, would stand in front of it,
他站在灯光之前
at a distance from me, silhouetted, very still.
离我有一段距离 我能看到一个静止的剪影
He would listen to chamber music.
他会听室内音乐
I still hear that.
现在还在我脑中回响
You're waking now.
你现在醒来了
And his voice, low and even, would pull me to him.
他的声音低沉 把我拉向他
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表