剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hannibal"...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
I've given my life... to death.
我一直都在跟死神打交道
And now death has followed you home...
而现在死神跟着你回了家
I don't think I want to do chemotherapy.
我不想做化疗
Well, do I have any say in this? No.
这事我有话语权吗 没有
I'm devoting a lot of time to this mural, Will.
我已经在研究壁画上花了很多时间 威尔
I could use your help.
我需要你的帮助
What was the cause of death in the bailiff's murder? A bullet.
法警案中受害人的死因是什么 心脏中弹
And in Will Graham's victims? Mutilation.
而威尔·格雷厄姆的受害者们呢 肢解
There are clearly two different killers and two different cases.
这显然是不同的两名杀手 不同的案件
Will claims someone else committed the crimes he's accused of.
威尔声称他被控的罪行是别人犯下的
He said that person was you. Perhaps he was half right.
他说那个人是你 或许他说对了一半
Wrap the leader around the tippet.
把子线缠在母线上
Four, five, six times.
四圈 五圈 六圈
Tuck the end between the lines.
在两线之间把线尾打结
Tighten.
拉紧
And... trim.
然后 剪断
It's called a blood knot.
这叫做血亲结
Your father taught you how to hunt.
你父亲教会你怎样狩猎
I'm going to teach you how to fish.
那我就来教你怎样钓鱼
Same thing, isn't it?
一回事 对吧
One you stalk, the other you lure?
一个是跟踪 一个是引诱
One you catch, the other you shoot.
一个耐心抓 一个开枪打
What are you trying to catch?
你想抓什么
The one who caught you.
抓那个害了你的人
The one that got away.
可惜那人跑了
Catch a fish once and it gets away,
抓鱼时一旦让它溜了
it's a lot harder to catch again.
要想再抓就难多了
Everybody thinks you're lying about the one that got away.
关于跑了的那个人 大家都觉得你在撒谎
That's why I have to catch him.
所以我必须得抓到他
Last thing before casting a line:
甩线前最后一件事
name the bait on your hook
用你曾经所爱之人的名字
after somebody you cherished.
命名你钩上的鱼饵
To say goodbye?
为了跟他告别吗
If the person you name it after cherished you,
如果你选的那个人也爱你
as the superstition goes, you will catch the fish.
根据迷信说法 你就会钓到鱼
And what did you name it?
那你取了什么名
Abigail.
阿比盖尔
You were right. Killer was in the mural.
你是对的 凶手在壁画里
Just where you said he'd be. His name was James Gray.
就在你指出的地方 他叫詹姆斯·格雷
We found his vehicle outside the farm.
我们在农场外发现了他的车
Enough DNA on the bed of his truck for us
根据他卡车货厢里发现的DNA
to be confident he's the Muralist.
我们很确定他就是壁画家
You found as much evidence on him as you did on me.
在他身上找到的证据跟我的差不多数量了
I'm glad you said it.
很高兴你这么说
Who stitched him into the mural?
是谁把他缝到壁画里的
We don't know. He may have had a partner.
我们也不清楚 他可能有同伙
Another killer. Maybe they had a suicide pact.
另一名凶手 或许他们有份自杀协议
There was no partner.
根本就没有什么同伙
This artist worked alone
这名艺术家一直都在单干
until he was stitched into his own creation.
直到他被缝到自己的作品里
No signs of a struggle. No.
没有挣扎的迹象 对
So, this second killer, whoever he is,
所以这第二名凶手 不管是谁
understood the Muralist well enough
他肯定很了解这名壁画家
not just to find his canvas,
不只是找到他的油画
but well enough to convince him to be part of it.
而是了解到能说服他成为壁画的一部分
You have an idea who that might be? I do.
你有怀疑对象了吗 是的
Don't say, "Hannibal Lecter."
别告诉我是 "汉尼拔·莱克特"
I'm saying Hannibal Lecter.
我正是要说汉尼拔·莱克特
Didn't you stop ringing that bell?
你就不能别提这茬了吗
I'm not asking you to believe anything you can't prove.
我不是要你相信你无法证明的事
I'm just asking you to prove it.
我只是请你去证明而已
Hannibal Lecter has no reason That is exactly right.
汉尼拔·莱克特没有理由 你说得很对
He has no discernible reason
他的确没有明显的理由
other than his own amusement and curiosity.
除了自娱自乐和满足他的好奇心
That's hard to prove.
这很难证明
There will be a very clever detail to find on James Gray.
你可以在詹姆斯·格雷身上发现一处很巧妙的细节
He wouldn't be able to resist it.
他对此毫无抵抗力
Probably something that was overlooked.
很可能是之前你忽视了的东西
Something hidden.
隐藏着的东西
I'll look for clever details.
我会去找你说的巧妙细节
But I'm not looking for Hannibal.
但我是不会照着汉尼拔去查的
Just as long as you're looking.
只要你愿意查就行
You look out there.
你在外面查
I'll look in here.
我在里面查
I'll give you the same deal I gave Beverly Katz.
我给你和贝弗利·卡兹一样的交易
I know you know what it is.
我知道你清楚是什么
You've been recording our conversations.
你一直在录我们的对话
Or are we pretending you didn't?
还是我们要假装你没有录
What "This" are you offering in exchange for my "That"?
你要用什么和我换
I'm quite the topic of conversation in psychiatric circles.
我在精神病学界算是个热门话题
I shared my diagnosis of you on the witness stand.
我在证人席说过我对你的诊断
Your personality disorders, neuroses-- all forgeries.
你的人格障碍和神经官能症 都是装的
Even if that were true, I'd still be a psychopath of some interest.
就算那是真的 至少我还是个有些研究价值的精神变♥态♥
Quite a manipulative one at that.
善于操纵别人的精神变♥态♥
Poor, confused, wounded bird
克劳福德探员 莱克特和布鲁姆医生眼中
for Agent Crawford and Doctors Lecter and Bloom.
那只可怜又迷惑的折翼鸟
And for me, well,
而于我而言
I get the psychopath's triumvirate:
你身上有着精神变♥态♥者的三个特点
charm, focus, and ruthlessness.
有魅力 专注以及冷酷
The charm being debateable, of course.
当然你有魅力与否还值得商榷
So, either I'm a psychopath
所以我要么是精神变♥态♥
or I am delusional.
要么就患有妄想症
Or I'm right about Hannibal Lecter.
亦或我并未错看汉尼拔·莱克特
Aren't you curious which one it is?
你就不好奇答案到底是哪个吗
Will you allow me to test you? Test me?
你会允许我测试你吗 测试我
I'll take 'em all.
任何测试都没问题
You will be the first and last word
你将会是首个和仅有的
in the mind of Will Graham.
主宰威尔·格雷厄姆精神世界的人
God, you could dine out on that for years.
天 只靠这个就能保你衣食无忧好几年
What about Dr. Lecter?
那莱克特医生呢
Shouldn't you be my one and only psychiatrist,
我的心理医生不该只有你一人吗
Dr. Chilton?
奇尔顿医生
Ideally. Well then,
理想上说没错 那么
as to your "That" for my "This."
作为让你测试的交换
Do not discuss me or my therapy
不要与汉尼拔·莱克特
with Hannibal Lecter.
讨论我或是我的治疗情况
Tell him that you've decided I am no longer any of his business.
告诉他 你已决定不让他再参与我的治疗
I am now under your exclusive care.
从现在起 我由你全权负责
Lazarus had it good.
拉撒路很幸运
My social circle doesn't include a friend with power over death.
我的社交圈里就没有能战胜死亡的朋友
I suppose I should've embraced Facebook while I had the chance.
看来我早该趁还有机会时好好玩下脸书的
I never should have let Jack talk me into taking chemo.
我真不应该听从杰克的劝告接受化疗
He's trying to extend your life.
他是想要延长你的生命
He's trying to extend a quality of life
他在试图延长一段
that's not worth the effort.
根本不值得为之努力的人生
Jack's efforts or yours?
是杰克的努力还是你自己的
I'm vomiting my stomach lining.
我连胃粘膜都吐出来了
On a good day, I sleep fifteen to eighteen hours.
哪天感觉好点 我能睡上十五到十八个小时
On a bad day, I don't sleep.
糟的时候根本睡不着觉
My best-case scenario is prolonged pain management.
我现在最好的解决办法就是长♥期♥服用止痛药
Jack will help you manage.
杰克会帮你止痛的
He loves you, Bella.
他爱你 贝拉
When you are gone, he will feel your silence like a draft.
当你离去时 你的死会让杰克感到冷清
My silence is inevitable.
我的死亡已成定局
The war is over.
战争已结束
The cancer is an occupying force.
癌症势不可挡
I want to surrender.
我准备投降了
While I still have my dignity.
趁我还有尊严时
You are considering ending your life?
你想自我了结吗
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表