剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Of course it would be me!
他当然会选我
Hannibal was never going to kill me.
汉尼拔从没打算杀了我
I'm his patsy. I...
我是他的替罪羊 我...
I have to leave the country. I am leaving the country.
我得出国 我要出国
No, if you run, you look guilty.
不行 你这样看起来像畏罪潜逃
You did not run and you looked plenty guilty.
你没跑也没好到哪儿去
Abel Gideon was half-eaten in my guest room.
亚伯·吉迪恩在我的客房♥里 被吃掉了一半
I have corpses on my property.
我房♥子里有一堆尸体
You just threw up an ear.
你不过吐了一只耳朵
There's an APB on you right now.
他们发了全境通报追捕你
They've canceled credit cards, they're tracing your phone.
他们封了你的信♥用♥卡♥ 追踪你的手♥机♥
I have cash and I tossed my phone.
我有现金 也把手♥机♥扔了
Jack Crawford thinks I killed two agents - three agents.
杰克·克劳福德觉得我杀了两名 三名探员
You know what tends to happen to people who do that?
你知道这种人一般什么下场吗
Shoot on sight.
格杀勿论
I'm going to prove Hannibal Lecter is the Chesapeake Ripper.
我要证明汉尼拔·莱克特就是切萨皮克开膛手
I know you will.
我知道你会的
And when you do, I will read about it from a secure location
等你证明了 我会在安全的地方读到报道
and I will reintroduce myself to society at that time.
等到那时我再以新面貌重归社会
Will... what have you done?
威尔 你干了什么
I called Jack Crawford. No.
我打给杰克·克劳福德了 不
No...
不
No. No.
不 不
No.
不
No! No! No, stay there!
不 不 你站着别动
You're not a killer, Frederick.
你不是杀人犯 弗雷德里克
Why'd you come alone, Jack? Where is he?
你为什么独自过来 杰克 他在哪
Why'd you come alone? Where is he?!
为什么一个人来 他在哪里
Hey, I told you, everything is not what it seems.
我告诉过你 所有事情都不是像表面上那样的
The Chesapeake Ripper is still playing with us. All of us.
切萨皮克开膛手还在耍我们 耍我们所有人
The Chesapeake Ripper is not playing all of us, Will;
切萨皮克开膛手没耍我们所有人 威尔
he's playing you.
他只是在耍你
Jack, wait. I'll bring him out.
杰克 等等 我去带他出来
He's got a gun.
他有枪
Good.
好极了
Chilton!
奇尔顿
Chilton, stop where you are!
奇尔顿 站住
Please.
求求你
One navy blue sweater
海军蓝毛衣一件
one pair of men's dress pants in charcoal gray,
炭灰色西装裤一条
one black and red pea coat,
黑红相间海军短外套一件
one black leather billfold containing $443,
黑色真皮钱夹一个 里面装了443块钱
various credit cards,
一堆信♥用♥卡♥
one set of car keys.
一串车钥匙
I need to speak to Will Graham.
我得跟威尔·格雷厄姆谈谈
I don't care what you need.
我才不管你要什么
One Montblanc fountain pen in silver and black.
灰黑色万宝龙钢笔一支
Does it have to be you?
一定得你来吗
It seems like one final indignity.
来给我仅剩的尊严最后一击
Not like you to hide an achievement.
隐瞒自己的"成就" 这不像你的作风
The achievement is not mine.
那不是我的成就
Whose is it?
那是谁的
Hannibal Lecter's?
汉尼拔·莱克特的吗
Those are just words coming out of your mouth.
这些话你只是随口一说
No weight to them.
一点分量也没有
No consideration they may be true.
你根本没考虑过它们也许是真的
They're not true.
那不是真的
You were using coercive therapies,
你一直在使用强制性疗法
influencing Abel Gideon and Will Graham
支配亚伯·吉迪恩和威尔·格雷厄姆
to point the Ripper investigations in false directions.
将开膛手案的调查引向错误的方向
You cannot see it,
你看不到真♥相♥
and you will not see it until it is too late.
等你看到的时候就太晚了
Don't say I did not warn you, Dr. Bloom.
别说我没警告过你 布鲁姆医生
In fact, I believe these should be
事实上 在我律师来之前
my last words on the subject of the Ripper
这也是我在开膛手的问题上
until my lawyer arrives.
说的最后一句话了
You're waking now.
现在你要醒来了
Waking, calm.
醒来 平静
Waking in a quiet room.
你在一个安静的房♥间醒来
You're waking now. Waking in a quiet room. Safe.
醒来 在一个安静的房♥间醒来 你感到很安全
It's him. It's him. It's him.
是他 是他 是他
It's him... It--
是他 是...
It's all right.
没事了
Hello, Will.
你好 威尔
May I come in?
我能进去吗
Do you intend to point a gun at me?
你打算用枪指着我吗
Not tonight.
今晚不是
Are you expecting someone?
你在等人吗
Only you.
就等你
Kept my standing appointment open?
我的治疗时段你没安排别的病人吗
And you're right on time.
你准时到了
I have to deal with you.
我要应对的事关于你
And my feelings about you.
和我面对你的感受
I think it's best if I do that directly.
我想还是直截了当地说比较好
First you have to grieve for what is lost
首先你需要哀悼那些逝去
and what has changed.
与改变了的事物
I've changed; you changed me.
我变了 你改变了我
The friendship that we had is over.
我们的友谊已不复存在
The Chesapeake Ripper is over.
切萨皮克开膛手也不在了
It had to be Miriam, didn't it?
一定得由米里亚姆处决他 是吗
She was compelled to take his life
她在潜意识里被迫要取他性命
so she could take her own back.
才能换回自己的人生
How will you take your life back?
你打算怎么找回自己的人生
I'd like to resume my therapy.
我想重新开始治疗
Where shall we begin?
我们该从何开始呢
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表