剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
我认为他这种坦荡让你找到了共鸣
What can't you repress, Hannibal?
你有什么无法压抑的想法吗 汉尼拔
Hello, Will.
你好 威尔
Dr. Lecter.
莱克特医生
Lost in thought?
想得出神[迷失]了吗
Not lost.
没迷失
Not anymore.
再也不会了
I used to hear my thoughts inside my skull
我以前总能听到我的想法在脑中回响
with the same, um...
用着同一种
tone, timbre, accent,
声调 音色 口音
as if the words were coming out of my mouth.
就好像是我亲口说的
And now? Now...
那现在呢 现在
...my inner voice sounds like you.
我脑中回响的是你的声音
I can't get you out of my head.
我满脑子都是你
Friendship can sometimes involve a breach of individual separateness.
有时友情会打破人与人之间的个体独♥立♥性
You're not my friend.
你不是我的朋友
The, uh, light from friendship won't reach us for a million years.
友谊之光过一万年也不会照耀到我们身上
That's how far away from friendship we are.
我们距离友谊就是这么遥远
I imagine it's easier to believe I am responsible
我想认为是我犯下了那些案子
for those murders than it is to accept that you are.
而不是你 会让你更好受一些
Sure is.
说得没错
Your inner voice can provide a method
你内心的声音可以作为
of taking control of your behavior,
你控制自身行为的一种方式
accepting responsibility for what you've done.
为你所做的事承担责任
Giving your thoughts words encourages clarity.
让你的想法发出声音 能让你看清事实
Oh, I have clarity.
我看得很清楚
About you.
我看清了你
Our conversations, Will, were only ever about you
威尔 我们之间的话题将永远是
opening your eyes to the truth of who you are.
为了帮你看清你究竟是什么样的人
What you did to me
你对我做的事
is in my head,
就在我脑海里
and I will find it.
我会找到那段记忆
I'm going to remember, Dr. Lecter,
我会想起来的 莱克特医生
and when I do,
到那时
there will be a reckoning.
我不会饶过你
I have huge faith in you, Will.
我对你十分有信心 威尔
I always have.
一向如此
I'm amazed what falls off the best of us when moving through a room.
人过留痕 一直让我惊叹不已
Lessons learned from cellular decay:
细胞腐♥败♥告诫我们
enjoy the world while we have it
趁现在享受生活
and give a little bit back.
而且要有所回馈
When possible, I try to leave an
只要可以 我都会在所到之处
indelible mark wherever I go.
留下不可磨灭的痕迹
Hopefully not with your DNA.
希望不会留下你的DNA
How long will you have my suits?
我什么时候能拿回我的衣服
You might want to think about supplementing your wardrobe.
或许你还是考虑扩充衣橱吧
I frequently do.
我经常那么做
You know, this is just a formality. Nobody expects to find anything.
其实这只是走过场 没人真指望能找到什么
Except for maybe Will Graham.
大概除了威尔·格雷厄姆
He'll have to be disappointed.
那他要失望了
The beauty of what you do, Ms. Katz,
卡兹女士 你工作的好处
is in its certainty.
就在于确定性
It'll be your evidence that convicts Will.
威尔将因为你找到的证据被定罪
Well, I found enough of it.
我是找到了不少
No need to infer or intuit or trust.
不用靠臆测 直觉或信任
So much simpler than psychiatry.
比精神医学简单多了
Will is doing his best to understand where he is
威尔在尽力理解他在什么地方
and why.
为什么在那儿
You were supposed to protect him.
你本该保护他的
From himself? Yeah.
即便危险来自他自己 是的
I'm not mad at you - not any more than I'm mad at myself.
我并不生你的气 至少不比我气自己更多
We all missed it, whatever it was - is.
我们都没看出来他的本性
We all are not suspects.
但我们不都是嫌疑人
You're not a suspect; you're the new Will Graham.
你不是嫌疑人 你是新一任威尔·格雷厄姆
Thank you for coming, Dr. Lecter.
谢谢你能来 莱克特医生
Jack, what can I do for you?
杰克 要我做什么
I was hoping you would help me with a psychological profile.
我希望你能协助我做一份精神侧写
We found another body.
又找到一具尸体
This way, Doctor.
这边请 医生
This is the fourth body we've recovered so far.
这是我们目前找到的第四具尸体了
There's at least one more down there.
下面至少还有一具
How long have they been here?
他们在这儿多久了
Hard to say, but someone went through a lot of trouble
难说 但是有人费了很大力气
to make sure that they were well preserved.
完好地保存这些尸体
They've been coated in some kind of resin.
他们身上涂了树脂还是什么的
The big one was partially sealed, rotting from the inside out.
最大那具被部分密封 由内到外腐烂了
The other three look like they were embalmed.
另外三具看起来做过防腐处理了
Whatever he's doing, he's still figuring out how to do it.
不管他在做什么 他还在摸索
Were they injected with silicone?
他们被注射硅酮了吗
They were injected with something. Silicone?
他们确实被注射了某种物质 硅酮
A technique for making resin-coated models out of fish.
一种防止树脂模型不被鱼破坏的技术
Helps the body retain shape in death.
帮助尸体维持原状
He's making human models.
他在做人体模型
You make models of things that you want to keep;
做模型是为了收藏
these were tossed in the river.
这些都被扔到河里了
Maybe they were imperfect.
可能他们还不完美
These are his discards.
这些都是他的废弃物
I'm giving you informed consent to discuss me as your patient.
我同意你把我当做你的病人来与人谈论
With whom?
和谁
Jack Crawford.
杰克·克劳福德
Disclosure of patient information should be limited
公开患者信息只限于
to the requirements of the situation.
特定情况需求
What is the situation, Hannibal?
这是什么情况 汉尼拔
Will Graham made accusations.
威尔·格雷厄姆提出了控告
Jack's only being thorough.
杰克只是想小心点
You're keeping Agent Crawford close.
你和克劳福德探员走得很近
We share an obsession.
我们都对同一人有执念
I got to be Will Graham today.
我今天当了回威尔·格雷厄姆
I consulted at an FBI crime scene.
在联调局犯罪现场协助调查
I stood in Will's shoes,
我站在威尔的立场上
looked through his eyes, and I saw death...
透过他的双眼 看待死亡
...how I imagined he would see it.
想象他是怎么看的
Why would you be inviting the scrutiny of the FBI?
你为什么会接受联调局的调查
I'm being as open and honest as I know how.
我尽可能表现得坦率 诚实
You maintain an air of transparency...
你总是一副坦然的样子
...while putting me in the position to lie for you.
却把我置于为你说谎的境地
Again.
又一次
You're not just lying for me.
你撒谎不光为了我
How far will this flirtation with the FBI go?
联调局的调查会进行到什么程度
It would seem Jack Crawford is less suspicious of me than you are.
看来你对我的疑心比杰克·克劳福德还重
Jack Crawford doesn't know what you're capable of.
杰克·克劳福德还没领教过你的本事
Neither do you.
你也没有
Come on! Come on!
过来 来啊
And how are the dogs?
狗狗怎么样
Good. Well, Winston keeps running away,
很好 温斯顿老是逃跑
but the others are adjusting.
但是其它的都在适应
Where does Winston go?
温斯顿往哪儿跑
Home.
家
Well, he's not gonna find me there. Not today.
他在那儿不会找到我的 今天不会
But maybe someday he might.
但有朝一日他会的
With the right defense.
在合理的辩护下
I don't currently have legal representation.
我目前没有法定代理人
You keep firing your lawyers.
你不断解雇你的律师
No, they're the FBI's lawyers.
不是 他们是联调局的律师
Then I'll find you a lawyer who's not affiliated with the FBI.
那我给你找个跟联调局没关系的律师
What defense do you think I have?
你觉得我有什么辩护理由
Automatism.
自动症
Allows a defendant to argue they shouldn't be held
允许被告抗辩他们不应该
criminally liable for their actions due to unconsciousness.
为无意识行为负刑事责任
Unconsciousness? Will...
无意识 威尔
...your mind was on fire.
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表