剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Hannibal"...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
Can I have Carlo slaughter you a hog?
我能让卡洛为你宰头猪吗
A token of my appreciation for all that you do for Margot.
算是你为玛格所做的聊表谢意
Was Will aware of your intention to get pregnant?
威尔知道你想怀孕的意图吗
I'm all you have.
你只有我了
Will understands that Hannibal Lecter can help him.
威尔知道汉尼拔·莱克特能帮他
What Will understands is if you can't beat Hannibal Lecter,
威尔的想法是 要是不能打败汉尼拔·莱克特
join him.
就加入他吧
Freddie was investigating a story about
弗雷迪在调查威尔与汉尼拔
Will and Hannibal committing murders together.
一同杀人的可能性
She was a slim and delicate pig.
她是一头苗条可口[敏锐]的猪
You slice the ginger.
你来切姜片
Among gourmands, the Ortolan Bunting is considered a rare
在美食家眼里 圃鹀被认为是一道稀有
but debauched delicacy.
却又背德的美味佳肴
A rite of passage, if you will.
可以说是饕客的必修课
Preparation calls for the songbird
烹烤前先要将鸟
to be drowned alive in Armagnac.
在阿马尼亚克酒中活活淹死
It is then roasted
跟着进行烘烤
and consumed whole in a single mouthful.
然后将整只鸟一口吃下
Ortolans are endangered.
圃鹀是濒危动物
Who amongst us is not?
谁不是呢
I haven't been gorged, drowned,
我可还没有被填饱 淹死
plucked, and roasted.
拔毛 然后烘烤过
Not yet.
至少目前还没有
Traditionally, during this meal,
根据传统 吃这一餐时
we are to place shrouds over our heads,
我们要用布罩住头部
hiding our faces from God.
以此来躲避上帝
I don't hide from God.
我不会躲着上帝
Bones and all?
连肉带骨一口吃掉
Bones and all.
连肉带骨一口吃掉
After my first ortolan, I was euphoric.
第一次吃圃鹀之后 我心情非常愉悦
A stimulating reminder of our power over life and death.
这刺♥激♥感让我感受到凌驾生死的力量
I was euphoric when I killed Freddie Lounds.
杀弗雷迪·劳兹的时候我也十分愉悦
Tell me, did your heart race when you murdered her?
告诉我 杀她的时候你心跳加速了吗
No, it didn't.
没有
A low heart rate is a true indicator
低心率能真实反映出
of one's capacity for violence.
人的施暴能力
Your design is evolving.
你的设想正在进化
Your choices affect the physical structures of your brain.
你做出的选择影响了你大脑的生理构造
Killing is changing the way I think.
杀戮正在改变我的思维方式
Yes.
是的
You must understand that blood and breath
你必须明白 血液与呼吸的代谢
are only elements undergoing change to fuel your radiance.
只是为你绽放光芒提供燃料而已
Just as the source of light is burning.
就像这桌上燃烧的火炉一样
Orthodontics confirmed...
比对牙科记录后证实...
it's Freddie Lounds.
死者就是弗雷迪·劳兹
A little bit of kerosene, fwoomp! Incendiary journalism.
泼上一点煤油 轰地点燃了新闻界
See? No scabrous crust on her chin.
看 下巴上没有粗糙的痂
She was dead before the match was struck.
她在被烧前就已经死了
Blood's already pooled to the lowest parts of her body.
血液已经汇集到她身体最低处
She's been dead at least 24 hours.
死亡时间至少有24小时
Freddie had a longing to be noticed.
弗雷迪总渴望引起大众关注
She was noticed.
这下如愿了
Freddie Lounds's ultimate failing was her inability
弗雷迪·劳兹最大的败笔就是无法
to keep herself out of her own stories.
将自己置身于她的故事之外
There's more to this story.
这故事可不止如此
Check it out.
看这个
Severely-burned bodies tend to split along lines of musculature,
严重烧伤的尸体会顺着肌肉组织线条裂开
but that looks like an incision.
可这个看上去像是切口
That's right. He cut out her psoas muscles
没错 凶手切下了她的腰肌
with, uh, it looks like a hunting knife.
用的似乎是把猎刀
A peculiar trophy.
古怪的纪念品
Why did he burn her?
他为什么要烧毁她
How many people has Freddie Lounds burned in her career?
弗雷迪·劳兹的职业生涯中又毁了多少人
Whoever did this
不管凶手是谁
was not striking out against Miss Lounds's exploitative brand of journalism.
都跟劳兹小姐在新闻界的臭名昭著无关
This is something else.
凶手另有动机
This is something sacred.
跟宗教有关
Freddie Lounds had to burn.
弗雷迪·劳兹必须要被烧毁
She was fuel.
她是燃料
Fire destroys and it creates.
火同时具有毁灭性和创造力
It is mythical.
这次与神话有关
She won't rise from the ashes,
她无法浴火重生
but her killer will.
但凶手可以[威尔]
He's the one to be noticed now.
凶手才是现在最耀眼的人
There's no baby.
孩子还没长成
It isn't even an embryo yet,
甚至连胚胎都不是
but here I am,
但是看看我
feeling maternal.
已经觉得自己是个母亲了
You conspired with your unborn child to liberate yourself.
你密谋用自己未出世的孩子来解放自己
You've made Will an unknowing accomplice.
让威尔在不知情的情况下成了你的帮凶
I got what I wanted from Will...
从威尔那我得到了我想要的
but I didn't understand what I was taking
但直到这条蓝条浮现
until the strip turned blue.
我才明白自己得到了什么
I'm not proud of myself.
我并不以此为荣
Nor should you be.
你也不该以此为荣
You said I lied.
你说过... 我撒了谎
Did you know?
你知情吗
I was aware of Margot's goal of having a child.
我知道玛格想要个孩子
I was not aware you were the means to achieving it.
但我不知道她要通过你来达成目的
What do you want from me?
你想从我身上得到什么
Nothing...
我什么也不要
or as much as you'd like to give.
或者随你所愿
As much as I would like to give?
随我所愿
I always thought men were an optional extra in childrearing,
我一直认为在抚养孩子这事上男人并非必需品
so... I'm not opposed to a male influence.
我并不反对男性的影响
As long as it's not my brother.
只要不是来自于我哥哥
He's not good with children.
他不会跟孩子相处
Come on, children.
来吧 孩子们
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Franklin.
富兰克林
Do you like horses, Franklin?
你喜欢马吗 富兰克林
Where do you stay... Franklin?
你住在哪 富兰克林
With mama and Shirley.
跟妈妈和雪莉一起住
Mama is not your real mama, is she?
妈妈并非你的亲生妈妈 对吧
She's my foster.
她是我的养母
Do you love mama and Shirley?
你爱妈妈和雪莉吗
And kitty cat.
还有小猫咪
And kitty cat, yes.
还有小猫咪啊
Franklin...
富兰克林
you can't stay there anymore
你不能再跟妈妈
with Mama and Shirley and kitty cat.
雪莉还有小猫咪一起住了
You have to go away. Who says?
你得搬走 谁说的
The government says. Mama lost her job
政♥府♥官员说的 妈妈丢了工作
and her approval as a foster home.
作为寄养家庭的资格被撤消了
You can't see her after this week.
这周之后你就再也见不到她了
You can't see kitty cat after this week either.
你也见不到小猫咪了
Why not?
为什么
Maybe they just,
也许他们就是
they just don't want you anymore, Franklin.
就是不想要你了 富兰克林
Is there something wrong with you?
你是不是有点小毛病
There is, isn't there?
肯定有 对不对
Oh, here. Here now.
出来了 总算流出来了
Here we go.
这就对了
Can, can you put your head back?
你能把头往后仰点吗
Just like that. Perfect.
就这样 很好
Yes.
很好
Perfect.
棒极了
Have a chocolate.
吃块巧克力吧
Do we do friendly visits anymore?
我们还会互相串门吗
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表