剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
I can't say that I know.
我说不准
Neither can I.
我也是
We have some very similar issues.
看来我们遇到的问题很相似
Although I doubt that Dr. Lecter
不过我猜汉尼拔医生
gave you the same advice on murder that he gave me.
就谋杀的问题上给了你我同样的建议
And what's that?
什么建议
He said...
他说
"If at first you don't succeed,
"如果第一次没有成功
try, try again."
就再杀第二次"
I'm curious what would happen
我很好奇 一旦你的病人开始交换意见
if your patients started comparing notes, Dr. Lecter.
会发生什么事 莱克特医生
What would Randall Tier have to say to me?
为什么兰德尔·蒂尔要跟我说那些话
What did Randall Tier say to you?
他跟你说了什么
He said he was much better now,
他说他已经好多了
that mental illness was treatable.
他说精神病是能治愈的
Randall Tier is a success story.
兰德尔·蒂尔是个成功的病例
You believe he's innocent?
你认为他是无辜的吗
I believe...
我认为
your therapy was successful.
你的治疗很成功
You can be persuasive.
你很能说服人
How many have there been?
有多少这样的人
Like Randall Tier?
像兰德尔·蒂尔这样的
Like me?
像我这样的
Every patient is unique.
每个病人都是独一无二的
Your psychiatrist came to visit me
在我上庭受审之前 你的心理医生
at the hospital before my trial.
来医院探望过我
Dr. Du Maurier.
杜穆里埃医生
She told me she believed me.
她说她相信我
She knew there were others like me.
她知道还有很多像我一样的人
Fascinating.
精彩的推论
Did you kill her?
你把她杀了吗
No.
没有
What do you think about when you think about killing?
你在思考杀人的时候心里都想些什么
I think about God.
我想着上帝
Good and evil?
思考善与恶吗
Good and evil has nothing to do with God.
善与恶与上帝无关
I collect church collapses.
我喜欢搜集教堂坍塌的新闻
Did you see the recent one in Sicily?
你知道最近西西里岛发生的坍塌事故吗
The facade fell on 65 grandmothers
在教♥徒♥唱特别弥撒的时候 教堂的正墙
during a special mass.
倒在了65位老妇人身上
Was that evil? Was that God?
那是恶吗 那是上帝的旨意吗
If he's up there,
如果上帝果真在上
he just loves it.
那他也定是以此为乐
Typhoid and swans,
伤寒与天鹅
it all comes from the same place.
全都来自同一个地方
Does Randall Tier believe in God?
兰德尔·蒂尔信仰上帝吗
Perhaps you should have a more personal conversation
也许你该跟蒂尔先生再私下谈谈
with Mr. Tier and ask him what he believes.
问问他到底信仰什么
The solitude of what you do is to be respected and I intend to honour that.
你的孤狼行动值得钦佩 我很敬重这一点
I've only come to offer words of encouragement.
我只是过来送上几句小小鼓励
You are becoming, Randall,
你蜕变了 兰德尔
and this beast is your Higher Self.
这头猛兽是你的更高自我
Your bodies, voices, and wills are one.
你的形体 声音与意志三位一体
Revel in what you are.
为现在的你沉迷吧
Buster! Buster!
巴斯特 巴斯特
Buster? Buster!
巴斯特 巴斯特
I'd say this makes us even.
我想我们这算是扯平了
I sent someone to kill you...
我派人去杀你
you sent someone to kill me.
你派人来杀我
Even Steven.
这下互不相欠了
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表