剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
南茜 很多人看到"喃喃"现象 都会联想到自♥由♥
It's a feeling a lot of people get when they look at a murmuration, Nance.
我理解她的感受
I feel for her.
怎么说?
What do you mean?
不知道 我就是可以同理她的感受
I don't know. I… I just do.
一个人孤伶伶地住在这间大房♥子里
Living in this big house all on her own.
从照片上看来 她和丈夫儿子住在一起 她并不孤单
She had her husband and son here by the looks of it. She wasn't alone.
绣得惟妙惟肖 她肯定也很喜欢观鸟
It's an accurate embroidery. She must have been a keen birdwatcher.
我又做错了什么?
What have I done now?
- 我不懂我要怎么做你才满意 - 你什么都不用做
-I don't understand what you want from me. -I don't want anything.
我也说不上来
I don't know.
别说了
Forget it.
-今天工作完成得如何? -人生还有比工作更重要的事
-Did you get much work done today? -There is more to life than work.
我知道 但我们来这里是有工作在身的
I know there is, but we're here to work.
- 你不是叫我好好休息吗?- 是 没错
I thought you wanted me to take a break once in a while. I do.
真美
This is beautiful.
可是看着这幅刺绣
But when I look at it,
我心里满是悲伤
all I feel is sad.
她把手臂伸得那么高
Her arm outstretched like that.
肯定是觉得自己被拘束在屋里 动弹不得
She must have felt very trapped here.
我能体会她的感受
I know how she felt.
艾娃
Ava.
致我的挚爱
我迫不及待地想回到你的怀抱中 别担心我妻子怎么想
他写信说 战争结束后 他会抛下妻子 回到她身边
He wrote that he'd leave his wife once he came back from the war,
但是战争结束后 他却直接回到他妻子身边 他写道
but then when the war was over, he went straight back to his wife, saying,
“亲爱的 我们不能再来往了 我心如刀割
"Oh no, I cannot be with you, my love. I'm heartbroken."
我必须恪守婚姻本分”之类的胡话
"I have to honor my marriage." Blah blah blah.
她肯定也把怀孕的事跟他说了
-She must have told him she was pregnant.
他在信中提到一个孩子 说他会给赡养费
He mentions a child and paying for it.
从他写的第一封信中 我就知道他是人♥渣♥
I could tell from his first letter he was a cad.
- 相信女方肯定没看出来 - 她对他用情极深...
-I suspect she had no idea. -She was head over heels in love--
你说话音量太大了
You're too loud!
他从没住进这屋里 从没参与过这个家庭
He never lived here, he was never part of the family,
即便照片上看 他像是一家之主
though the photos make it look like that.
你为什么对他们的故事如此感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in their story?
你问我为什么?
Why?
我想知道他们母子俩 为什么搬来这座小岛 无依无靠的
'Cause I want to know how they ended up on this island all alone.
好凄凉
It's sad.
我们现在就住在他们的家
We're staying in their house.
这意味着你可以偷看他们的书信吗?
You feel that gives you permission to read all their personal letters?
看逝者的信有错吗?
Is it so wrong to read a dead person's letters?
当然有错
Yes, it is.
再说你怎么确定他们已经死了?
And how do you know they're dead?
直觉告诉我的
I have a feeling.
你是用科学家的脑袋思考的
You have a scientist's brain.
从什么时候开始靠直觉 而非靠证据了?
Since when have you relied on "I have a feeling" in place of facts?
说得对啊 埃德加 我怎么可以有感情呢
Oh, yes, Edgar. God forbid I should feel something
有些人一踏进摇摇欲坠的老房♥子
The minute some people step into a falling-down old house,
就开始见鬼了
they start seeing ghosts.
“有些人”?
Some people?
我不是你所谓的“有些人”
I am not "some people."
我也不相信这世界上有鬼
And I don't believe in ghosts.
比起工作 你对这些素未谋面的人更感兴趣
You're more interested in people you've never met than your own work.
- 我把一生都奉献给了这份工作 - 我懂
-I have devoted my life to this work. -I know.
我比那群男人更努力
I have worked harder than any of those men
他们只会大摇大摆地 走过康奈尔大学的走廊 还自诩天才
who sail through the halls of Cornell thinking they're God's gift.
我懂 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
请原谅我过去五分钟
Forgive me for being interested
对跟鸟儿无关的事产生兴趣
in something other than birds for five minutes!
埃德加
Edgar.
埃德加
Edgar.
怎么了?
Yes?
那群黒腹滨鹬回来了
The dunlins are back.
我一会儿过去
I'll be over in a while.
这里的情况正变得越来越有意思
Things just got interesting.
我一忙完马上过去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
妈妈在生我的气
Mommy's mad at me.
你做了什么?
- What did you do? -
- 你上哪儿去了?- 工作啊
-Where have you been? Working.
- 你说你会尽快回来的 - 我刚刚在忙工作
-You said you'd come as soon as you could. -I was doing my job.
赶紧开门
Open the door.
别攥得太紧 它吓坏了 攥太紧会死的
Don't grip it so tight. It's stunned, you'll kill it.
- 南茜 - 埃德加 求你放下吧
-Nancy. -Please, Edgar, put it down.
亲爱的 它的脖子已经断了
Sweetheart, its neck is broken.
可怜的小东西
- Poor little thing.
也不完全是坏事 博物馆一年到头都缺标本
Oh well, not all is lost. The museum always needs more skins.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
我没事
Yes.
我怎么会有事呢?
Yes, of course.
我好冷
I'm so cold.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
南茜
- Nancy. -
南茜
Nance!
没事了
It's all right.
没事的 亲爱的
It's all right, sweetheart. Shh.
门自己打开了
The door opened on its own.
然后有东西...
And then something…
有东西...
…something…
这是老房♥子 东西都会晃来晃去 嘎吱作响
It's an old house. Everything moves and creaks.
南茜 尽管发泄出来吧
Let it out, Nance.
你到现在一滴眼泪也没流过 自从...
You haven't cried at all. Not since…
发生那些事后
everything happened.
如果能发泄出来 你会好点的
It would do you good to let it out.
昨天你还让我不要感情用事
Just yesterday, you told me you didn't want me to feel.
- 我不是那个意思 - 你说我不讲究科学
-That's not what I said. -You said I was being unscientific.
只凭感觉
Relying on my feelings.
不是 我的意思是 我没想到你也会感情用事
No, I said I was surprised you were relying on your feelings.
如果我感情用事 那就很不妙了 对吗?
Because that would be so terrible, wouldn't it?
不是的 南茜 我不知道我...
No, Nance. I don't know what I--
你到底希望我成为哪种妻子?
So, which wife do you want me to be, Edgar?
有感情的妻子 还是没感情的妻子?
The one who feels or the one who doesn't?
对不起 南茜 我不是完美的丈夫
I'm sorry, Nance. I'm not perfect.
我也在努力
I'm trying.
是吗?你在努力?
Oh yes, you're trying.
我不想再说了
I don't wanna talk anymore.
我只想睡觉
I just wanna sleep.
嗨
Hello.
嗨
Hello.
- 你们要的东西都带来了 - 太好了
-Got everything you asked for. -Wonderful.
格里夫先生
Mr. Grieves?
能不能透露这间房♥子住过什么人?
Can you tell me who lived in this house?
这房♥子有好几十年没人住过了
Uh, nobody's lived here for decades.
我知道 我想问墙上照片中的人是谁
Yes, I know that. But… who are the people on the walls?
我知道这问题很奇怪 但我在屋里看到...
I know this might sound silly, but I have seen some things…
一些东西
here.
就这样 我看到一些...
That's all. Some...
很奇怪的东西
very odd things.
怎么说?
What do you mean?
她为什么住在这么偏僻的地方?
Why did she live all the way out here
跟儿子相依为命?
alone with her son?
是她家人把她安顿在这里的
Her family put her here.
这个地方太偏僻
It was too isolated.
所以事情没有好转
And it didn't work out.
没有好转?怎么说?
How did it not work out?
那个孩子死了
The boy died.
他是怎么死的?
How?
格里夫先生 求你告诉我吧 他到底是怎么死的?
Please, Mr. Grieves, how did he die?
溺死的
He drowned.
是她把儿子溺死的 对吧?
She drowned him, didn't she?
孩子的妈妈呢?
And where is the mother now?
格里夫先生 你就告诉我吧
Please, Mr. Grieves.
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表