剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
I feel the energy her anger left behind.
她在塞勒姆被折磨致死
She was tortured at Salem.
人们把钢针钉进她体内 看看她会不会流血
They stuck pins in her to see if she would bleed.
她逼我画出
She compels me to paint
我看到的异象
my visions.
这幅画在描述什么?
What does it mean?
天啊
My God.
我认得你
I know you.
是你
It's you.
你做了什么?
-What have you done?
她不会伤害我们的
-She won't hurt us.
她是我妹妹 她叫艾普莉
This is my sister. Her name is Epperley.
你打开了一个通道口?
You opened a door.
你在女巫府邸打开了一个通道口?
You opened a door inside the witch house?
你最好告诉我凯夏没跟着你们
Tell me Keziah didn't follow you.
你竟然把她给带回来了?
You brought her back with you.
你留下了痕迹?
You left a ripple?
我只是希望我妹妹回到我身边
I just wanted my sister back.
你看
See?
她越来越强了
She's getting stronger.
你妹妹已经死了
Your sister is dead!
你还不懂吗?
Don't you understand that?
是你
It's you.
这叫“相克相斥”
Mutually exclusive.
什么?
What?
你妹妹和凯夏在同一个圈圈里
Your sister and Keziah in one circle.
你则在另一个圈圈里
Yourself in the other.
这边是迷失的两个灵魂
Two lost souls.
这边是还活着的灵魂
And a living one.
但两者是相克相斥的
But they are mutually exclusive.
要逝者恢复肉身
For the dead to become flesh,
活着的那个就必须死
the living must die.
沃尔特 这不是我要的结果
Walt, I didn't ask for this.
肯定还有其他办法的
There has to be another way.
没有
No.
我的画永远不会骗人
My paintings never lie.
那个女巫
The witch
天亮前就会要了你的命
will have you dead by sunrise.
艾普莉?
Epperley?
艾普莉
Epperley!
怎么办?
What can we do?
跟我走一趟
Come.
快点
Quickly.
是你
You.
不是跟你说过别再来了吗?
I told you never to come back here.
卢克丽霞修女 我们急需庇护所
Sister, we are in need of sanctuary.
是你选择跟进不了圣所的邪灵打交道
You chose to meddle in forces that have no place in God's house.
滚出去 不然我就扯着你头发 把你拽出去
Get out, before I throw you out by the hair.
至于你
And you…
小子 你到底召唤了什么邪灵啊?
What demons have you been conjuring, boy?
你就快死了
The dead want you now.
休想把它们带进这里
Well, you won't bring them in here.
卢克丽霞修女 求你救救我们吧
Sister! We need your help.
我们无法凭一己之力战胜这个邪灵
We can't fight this darkness alone.
我们都不想降服于魔鬼的
Neither of us want to submit to the Devil.
我们需要你的引导 不让我们的信念受到动摇
We need your guidance to keep us firm.
求求你了
Please.
所有的灵魂都值得救赎 不是吗?
Aren't all souls worthy of salvation?
我会给你们提供庇护所 为你们的灵魂祈祷
I will give you shelter and pray for your souls,
但我还是得提醒你们
but I must warn you,
就连圣地也防不了它们
even holy ground may not keep them at bay.
希望你们知道 自己把什么带到了这个世界
I hope you understand what you brought to this world.
谢谢你 卢克丽霞修女
Thank you, Sister.
愿神祝福你
Bless you.
别弄脏我的地板
And don't mess up my floor.
可以借用电♥话♥吗?
Is there a phone I could use?
沃尔特?
Walter!
弗兰克
- Frank!
沃尔特
Walter!
弗兰克
Frank.
沃尔特 - 怎么回事?
Walter.-What's the matter?
邪灵要夺取他的灵魂
- Spirits are after his soul.
他把它们从冥界带来人间
He brought them from the Realm of the Dead.
弗兰克 她回来了
She's back, Frank.
我把艾普莉带回来了
I brought Epperley back.
你需要去看医生
-You need to see a doctor.
不是的
- No, no.
是真的 我发誓
It's true, I swear.
她消失了 我看她是想要保护我
She disappeared. I think she's trying to protect me.
她知道如果自己复活了
She knows that for her to live,
我就得死
I have to die.
相克相斥
Mutually exclusive.
简直疯魔了 我马上送你去医院
This is madness. I'm taking you to the hospital.
不行 医院不安全
You can't! He won't be safe there.
安静
Silence.
沃尔特
Wal-ter.
- 她在设法闯进来 - 谁?
- She's trying to get in. -Who?
凯夏·梅森
-Keziah Mason.
沃尔特
- Walter.
她要取吉尔曼的命 让自己恢复肉身
She wants Gilman dead to make her body flesh.
相克相斥
Mutually exclusive.
来我身边吧
Come to me.
沃尔特 让我进去
Walter, let me in.
按住他
Hold him!
如果你要你妹妹活下来
For your sister to live,
你就非死不可
you must die.
按住他
Hold him!
沃尔特
Walter!
过来吧
Come to me.
魔鬼 滚开
Be gone, Devil!
沃尔特
Walter!
给我他妈滚出我的教堂
Get the fuck out of my church!
救我
Help me!
不要
Agh!
可恶
No!
艾普莉
Epperley.
救命啊
Help!
谁来救救我
Someone help me!
我出不去
I can't.
动手吧 凯夏
Do it, Keziah!
释放我们自♥由♥
Free us both!
住手
Stop!
不要
No!
艾普莉
Epperley,
我不想再失去你
I don't wanna lose you again.
我现在已经不怕了
I'm not scared anymore.
放我走吧
Let me go.
哥哥好爱好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 沃尔特
I love you, Walt.
我终于自♥由♥了 沃尔特
I'm finally free, Walt.
结束了
It's over. It's over.
这个世界永远都不知道 我们昨晚经历过什么
The world will never know what we went through last night.
我的画预示他将在太阳升起前死去
My painting said he'd be dead before the sun rose.
好在我搞错了
I'm glad I was wrong.
我在灵学研究协会待了整整七年
I spent seven years working at the Spiritualist Society,
这些年以来 我…
and all that time, I…
我从来没见过鬼魂
I never saw a ghost.
原来你从一开始就没说错
But you were right all along.
那是什么?
What is that?
提灯给我
Hand me that lantern.
来自阁楼
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表