剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
This is to be returned to the artist along with the check.
- 今天就要送走 - 没问题 有地址吗?
-I'd like it gone today. -Of course. Is there an address?
快点送就是了!
Just get it done!
麻烦你了
Please.
瑟伯 你看起来很疲倦
Thurber, my boy, you look tired.
我的…
My, uh…
我的儿子最近都睡不好
My son, he, uh… he isn't sleeping much.
是吗?
Ah, yes.
孩子
Children.
我们在等谁呢?
Who are we waiting on?
不好意思
Apologies.
可以开始了吧?我宣布委员会会议正式开始
Yes, yes, let's begin, shall we? I call the committee to order.
今天我们要鉴赏好几幅画作
Now, we have a few items to get through today,
但在那之前 乔 看你一脸满足的样子
but first, Joe, you look positively like the cat that ate the canary.
介意分享是什么事吗?
Would you care to enlighten us?
我邀请了一个特别来宾加入我们
I've invited a special guest to join us.
希望委员会考虑今年展出他的作品
I'd like the group to consider his work for this year's exhibition.
我的好奇心被激起了
Well, now I'm curious.
各位 有请李察·阿普顿·皮克曼
Gentlemen, this is Richard Upton Pickman.
我和李察 曾经是米斯卡塔尼克大学的同学
Richard and I were at Miskatonic together.
你肯定还记得威廉·瑟伯 对吧?
You remember William Thurber, of course.
当然记得
Ah, of course.
李察是个难得一见的人才 从以前到现在都是
Well, Richard was a startling talent, even then,
不像我们 要随着年龄增长才会进步
and unlike the rest of us, only seems to have gotten better with age.
我知道这样很唐突
Now, I'm aware it's out of the ordinary,
但我叫他带来了几幅画
but I've asked for him to bring along a few paintings.
希望各位同僚愿意为我腾出一点时间
If my fellow committee members will indulge me,
我想邀请你们前往艺廊看画
I'll ask for you to head through to the gallery for a viewing.
相信你们看了以后一定不会后悔
I trust you'll find it worth your while.
我们都不介意配合一下
I suppose we can play along.
- 瑞德博士 我认为这样… - 你要排队等候才行
- Dr. Reid, I don't think this-- -You'll get your turn.
乔
Joe. Joe!
这样不合适吧
This is not a good idea.
这点小小的竞争你也担心?
Aw, are you afraid of a little competition, Thurber?
我认识皮克曼 我见过他的作品
I know Pickman. I know his work.
他的作品不能展示出来
You can't show it at an exhibition.
有趣了 没想到你是这么小气的人
Huh. Funny. I never thought of you as a bad sport.
…遭受最可怕的…
…suffering from the most terrible…
威廉
Will?
你去了哪里?
Where have you been?
我想跟你聊一件事
There are some things I wanna talk to you about,
可是我头痛得厉害 所以…
but I have a monstrous headache, so…
家里来了个客人
We have a guest.
希望你不介意我不请自来
I hope you don't mind my dropping in.
我有义务
It's my business…
去捕捉灵魂深处不为人知的色调
to catch the undertones of the soul.
这种色调是无法在人工筑造的街道
You won't find those on artificial streets,
以及土地上找到的
on man-made lands.
真要说这个世界上有幽灵
If there are any ghosts round here,
它们都是被驯服的幽灵 来自一滩死水
they're the tame ghosts of a salt marsh
来自一个毫无深度的洞穴
and a shallow cove.
我的作品…
My art…
说起来
Well…
我的作品
My art…
与远古有关
…is about the ancient.
好有意思
Fascinating.
大学时期 我和威廉 跟其他米斯卡塔尼克大学的同学
During university, Will and I and the Miskatonic boys,
有一段时期对灵学非常着迷
we had a little spiritualism phase.
我们会举办降灵会
We liked to hold séances.
召唤死者
We liked to call up the dead.
当时只是因为好玩 但确实很刺♥激♥
We were just playing games, but… it was very thrilling.
让人产生危机感
It felt dangerous.
我相信小李对这些幼稚往事不感兴趣
I truly doubt that Dickie wants to hear these childish stories.
有一晚 事情的发展出乎预料
There was one night when it wasn't a game.
那一晚 四处悄然无声
It got very quiet.
一片漆黑
And dark.
当时我…
I…
我什么都看不见 感觉上…
couldn't see anything anymore. I felt like…
我感觉自己好像瞎了
I felt like I was… like I was blind.
然后
And
其他人…
the others, I mean…
我没跟任何人说过我当时的经历
I never told the others anything,
只是…
but…
我感觉
I felt like…
我感觉自己飘了起来
I felt like I was floating.
然后我的头
And then I have this…
我的头感觉怪怪的 好像…
this funny feeling in my head. It's like a…
嗡嗡作响 对吧?
Sort of a… buzzing?
没错
Yes.
那是个难忘的经历
It was a thing.
是很多年前的事了
All those years ago.
李察 聊聊你的事吧 你肯定很期待你的初展了
Tell me, Richard, you must be so excited to debut the exhibition.
恐怕比你亲爱的丈夫还期待 我有点担心他
More than your lovely husband, I fear.
随着年龄增长 他的情绪越来越敏感了
I worry he's grown more sensitive with age.
你形容得非常贴切
Well, that's a word for it.
既然如此 今晚就到此为止吧
Well, on that note, why don't we call it a night?
詹姆斯要睡觉了
It's time for James to be put to bed.
到我家做客
Come to my house.
看看我的作品
See the work.
我看你邀请迈诺特比较合适吧
Perhaps you should invite Minot.
迈诺特是不可能理解的!
Minot would never understand!
考虑考虑
Just think on it.
拜托
Please.
代我感谢你太太为我准备晚餐
Do thank your wife for dinner.
也帮我转告詹姆斯 说我跟他聊得很开心
And tell James I enjoyed our chat.
他是个很特别的孩子 让我想起自己小的时候
He's a special boy. Reminds me a little of myself.
你今晚很失礼
You were rude tonight.
我感到很难堪
I was embarrassed.
你感到很难堪?
You were embarrassed?
你刚才表现得 像个对他崇拜不已的女学生
You were fawning over him like a schoolgirl.
李察是你唯一一个 在艺术圈里闯出名堂的朋友
Richard is the only friend of yours who's succeeded as an artist, and…
看你对待他的态度…
the way you treat him…
威廉 大家都在说你闲话
People are talking, Will.
艺廊和委员会的人都在说你呢
At the gallery, at the committee.
你不只在我面前表现得怪怪的 就连在外也是
You are acting strange, and it's not just with me.
每天都很晚才回到家
You're coming home late. You…
在家很少看到你的人影 每次回到家 你都…
You're barely home anymore, and when you are home…
感觉…
it's like… it's like a…
感觉你渐渐从我身边消失了一样
I feel like… I feel like you're disappearing from me.
你是不是又开始酗酒了?
I need to know if you're drinking again.
我…
I…
我一直都在
I have always
努力从周围的一切事物中
tried to look for the… the joy
寻找快乐和美好
and the beauty in everything.
可是这个人和他的作品一出现 我就…
But around this man and his work, I just…
那些黑暗的东西总有办法
The darkness has a way of…
困住我
catching me.
人生不会只有美好
Life can't always be beautiful.
不要
- No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
他们的嘴… 他们的嘴…
Their mouths… Their mouths…
孩子 没事吧?
Hey, buddy. You okay?
威廉 没想到会在这里见到你
Will. This is a surprise.
你跟我儿子说了什么?
What did you say to my son?
回答我
Answer me.
他是不是身体不舒服?
Is he unwell?
他半夜从恐惧中惊醒
He woke screaming in terror.
这句话我不会说第二遍
I'm only gonna say this once.
- 离我家人远点 - 我们不是朋友吗?
You stay away from my family. I thought we were friends.
朋友?
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表