剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表
It's… It's the attic.
小心
Be careful.
还是湿的
Still wet.
是腐物
It's rotten.
是她
That's her.
是他们的肉身
Their corporal bodies.
这是人类的头盖骨
It's a human skull.
它在我里面
It's in me!
它在我里面
It's in me! Argh!
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特
-Walter. -Walter!
天啊 怎么了?
No. What is it? What is it?!
沃尔特
Walter. Walter!
怎么回事?怎么办?
What's happening? What do we do?
他是不是死了?
Is he dead?
我好像听到声音
I think I hear something.
是心跳的声音
A heartbeat.
这是无可逆转的结局
What I've done cannot be undone!
沃尔特
Walter. Walter.
去叫医生
Get a doctor!
赶紧去叫人来帮忙
We need to get some help.
去叫医生
Call a doctor!
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
没事的
Gonna be okay.
- 不要 - 我们做什么都没用了
-Stop it! -There's nothing we can do.
赶紧去叫人来帮忙
-We need to get help.
你看
-Look.
我的画永远不会骗人
My paintings never lie.
她赢了
She won.
- 可是… - 你看
-But-- -Look.
都说你逃不过我的手掌心了
I told you, you couldn't escape me.
如果美满的结局真的存在 那这就是美满的结局
And there it is, a happy ending if there ever was one.
回家真好
Home sweet home.
我就附身在这个躯壳中 直到最后
I'll ride this body as long as it will last.
反正
After all,
这躯壳他也用不着 不是吗?
he wasn't doing anything with it, was he?
剧集 | 吉尔莫·德尔·托罗的奇思妙想(2022) | 导航列表